The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Marina
Reactions:

Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:30 pm

Esixxx wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:08 am Am I going crazy or are prices on groceries finally going down? I think the chickens called off the strike too

I noticed yesterday at ALDIs eggs were 3.19 a dozen and at Wal-mart they were 2.47. I noticed some other stuff I usually buy seemed to have went down as well.

You're not going crazy. I noticed they've gone down. I was at Trader Hoes yesterday and a dozen of eggs was $3.59. These are good quality eggs.

I always do my grocery and errands in the morning but today I made a mistake of going to Publix early afternoon and OMG, my anxiety was through the roof. There was too much attention from fuckboys directed at me. It's too much for me.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:37 pm

Testing

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:51 pm

Esixxx wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:08 am Am I going crazy or are prices on groceries finally going down? I think the chickens called off the strike too

I noticed yesterday at ALDIs eggs were 3.19 a dozen and at Wal-mart they were 2.47. I noticed some other stuff I usually buy seemed to have went down as well.
I keep forgetting about Aldi's? We don't have one nearby unfortunately. What I am noticing is how the prices at Whole foods and The Fresh Market are comparable to Publix. There used to be a significant price difference between these stores. Walmart is still my go to for dry goods, but unfortunately the closest one needs an overhaul. The meat is often green or grey, they also have junk shelves... it's a mess! I feel like it's a scavenger hunt whenever I go.

Down here folks have caught on to the duck egg craze and those prices are starting to go up while also having low availability. The jig is up I guess?

The other night my family wanted breakfast for dinner. I go to Publix and a dozen eggs were $5.49. I'm thinking maybe I should just get a half dozen because really it was just my nieces who want breakfast sandwiches. After going back and forth the full dozen was the better deal.

Do y'all know that just before I stepped inside I dropped the eggs? Guess how many cracked? SIX!!! SIX WHOLE ASS EGGS CRACKED!!! Whatever, because I still used them. They didn't fall on the ground but I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere?

NotfunFreya
Reactions:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:00 pm

I'm new from stripperweb, I can't beleive it's gone. I have been camming for 9 years now and that was where I had my start and my support. Is anyone else from stripperweb here?

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:21 pm

NotfunFreya wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:00 pm I'm new from stripperweb, I can't beleive it's gone. I have been camming for 9 years now and that was where I had my start and my support. Is anyone else from stripperweb here?
We’re all from Stripperweb :lol:

aka Genoveve
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:24 am

Have any of you tried Hello Fresh? I just got my first box today. It is more expensive than the store but it makes sense for my situation. Being disabled and by myself, it's hard to push a cart full of stuff and haul it up my stairs. I don't enjoy planning meals or cooking anymore.

This is cooking but so much simpler and nothing goes to waste. I will only need to go to the store for a few things now. I will have more energy and time to work, plus feel better so I think it will all even out.

I always get fruit flies from Walmart's produce. I love Aldi for some of their stuff.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:29 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:51 pm

I keep forgetting about Aldi's? We don't have one nearby unfortunately. What I am noticing is how the prices at Whole foods and The Fresh Market are comparable to Publix. There used to be a significant price difference between these stores. Walmart is still my go to for dry goods, but unfortunately the closest one needs an overhaul. The meat is often green or grey, they also have junk shelves... it's a mess! I feel like it's a scavenger hunt whenever I go.

Down here folks have caught on to the duck egg craze and those prices are starting to go up while also having low availability. The jig is up I guess?

The other night my family wanted breakfast for dinner. I go to Publix and a dozen eggs were $5.49. I'm thinking maybe I should just get a half dozen because really it was just my nieces who want breakfast sandwiches. After going back and forth the full dozen was the better deal.

Do y'all know that just before I stepped inside I dropped the eggs? Guess how many cracked? SIX!!! SIX WHOLE ASS EGGS CRACKED!!! Whatever, because I still used them. They didn't fall on the ground but I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere?
Six eggs out of twelve. You must be good at dropping stuff to only break six. lol

Marina
Reactions:

Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:44 am

CarmenRose wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:24 am Have any of you tried Hello Fresh? I just got my first box today. It is more expensive than the store but it makes sense for my situation. Being disabled and by myself, it's hard to push a cart full of stuff and haul it up my stairs. I don't enjoy planning meals or cooking anymore.

This is cooking but so much simpler and nothing goes to waste. I will only need to go to the store for a few things now. I will have more energy and time to work, plus feel better so I think it will all even out.

I always get fruit flies from Walmart's produce. I love Aldi for some of their stuff.
I've heard of Hello Fresh but haven't tried. If I was close I wouldn't mind doing your grocery shopping. I go at least once a week.
I love and enjoy grocery shopping.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:50 pm

Marina wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:44 am
CarmenRose wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:24 am Have any of you tried Hello Fresh? I just got my first box today. It is more expensive than the store but it makes sense for my situation. Being disabled and by myself, it's hard to push a cart full of stuff and haul it up my stairs. I don't enjoy planning meals or cooking anymore.

I've heard of Hello Fresh but haven't tried. If I was close I wouldn't mind doing your grocery shopping. I go at least once a week.
I love and enjoy grocery shopping.
I know you would and you would probably throw a little meat in there to change my vegetarian ways. lol
Thank you sis.

My daughter is at Aldi right now. She always asks me if I need anything. I love their salted caramel yogurt.

What have you been cooking?

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:09 pm

Has anyone heard Lana Del Rey's new song? I could listen to it all day.