The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:27 pm

@Esixxx I got the snapshot to work! I can't thank you enough for your help. I could not have done it without you🤩.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:54 am

bigbum wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:11 pm update---- ladies omg I had to log off, between all the users who I couldn't kick due to glitches and the sheer rude customers and deadville... wtf!? one of my worst days on cam it was even worst than a contest if you can imagine that. of course its when one really needs the money that this shit happens. ugggg.
Yeah usually Sunday night is hopping but damn it's dead on all sites. Wtf?? I'll stay on but jeez when it's slow it's slooowwwew

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:25 am

Camgurl wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:54 am
bigbum wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:11 pm update---- ladies omg I had to log off, between all the users who I couldn't kick due to glitches and the sheer rude customers and deadville... wtf!? one of my worst days on cam it was even worst than a contest if you can imagine that. of course its when one really needs the money that this shit happens. ugggg.
Yeah usually Sunday night is hopping but damn it's dead on all sites. Wtf?? I'll stay on but jeez when it's slow it's slooowwwew
i had an ok sunday and monday was a fire normally is dead! today i made i think just 100 so far
same days sucks but then you can balance things out! last year i made 300$ on 18/7 lol

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:20 pm

yes me too! Monday was good for me as well!! woo hoo for Mondays! lol
mainly my issue is I dont have any AC and its 90 degrees and I have all the lights on and the door of the cam room has to stay shut due to noise. so the heat is beating me up quickly.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:34 pm

bigbum wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:20 pm yes me too! Monday was good for me as well!! woo hoo for Mondays! lol
mainly my issue is I dont have any AC and its 90 degrees and I have all the lights on and the door of the cam room has to stay shut due to noise. so the heat is beating me up quickly.
When I lived in France this happened. I went on amazon and ordered 2 mini AC units for like $30. The ones that plug in and you put ice and cold water at the bottom. Worked like a treat for what I needed. Would cool down your room within a few hours of turning it on. Just keep filling it with ice. They weren't loud, either.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:17 am

KortneyKay wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:34 pm
bigbum wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:20 pm yes me too! Monday was good for me as well!! woo hoo for Mondays! lol
When I lived in France this happened. I went on amazon and ordered 2 mini AC units for like $30. The ones that plug in and you put ice and cold water at the bottom. Worked like a treat for what I needed. Would cool down your room within a few hours of turning it on. Just keep filling it with ice. They weren't loud, either.
omg very interesting... can you send me a link of what you are referring to on amazon?
hugs

Panthera
Reactions:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:07 am

Hello! Can anyone please give me advice on how to upload videos in my Video Gallery? I did upload before (from my old desktop computer) but lately I cannot upload anymore. I tried using both of my laptops and it did not work. I get the status bar and it seems to be uploading but then it disappears and nothing has been loaded. I emailed Support but they gave me that standard answer with the requirements, and when I emailed them back explaining that I am meeting all the requirements, they answered with the SAME first email with the requirements. .... ... no comment. I really need to upload more videos, and it is so frustrating not being able to, and not getting any help either :(

pattycakes29
Reactions:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:36 am

is anyone getting randomly logged out and kicked out of live stream? I've been on here for years and never had this happen before :( Idk what's going on

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:20 am

Panthera wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:07 am Hello! Can anyone please give me advice on how to upload videos in my Video Gallery? I did upload before (from my old desktop computer) but lately I cannot upload anymore. I tried using both of my laptops and it did not work. I get the status bar and it seems to be uploading but then it disappears and nothing has been loaded. I emailed Support but they gave me that standard answer with the requirements, and when I emailed them back explaining that I am meeting all the requirements, they answered with the SAME first email with the requirements. .... ... no comment. I really need to upload more videos, and it is so frustrating not being able to, and not getting any help either :(
I upload two or more videos at the same time so I can see a blue line with words uploading n amount videos, sometimes uploader could wrote that has mistakes and cannot upload so I have to try again.
When you upload only 1 video blue line of downloading progress just disappear.

Panthera
Reactions:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:32 am

ChubbyBBW wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:20 am
Panthera wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:07 am Hello! Can anyone please give me advice on how to upload videos in my Video Gallery? I did upload before (from my old desktop computer) but lately I cannot upload anymore. I tried using both of my laptops and it did not work. I get the status bar and it seems to be uploading but then it disappears and nothing has been loaded. I emailed Support but they gave me that standard answer with the requirements, and when I emailed them back explaining that I am meeting all the requirements, they answered with the SAME first email with the requirements. .... ... no comment. I really need to upload more videos, and it is so frustrating not being able to, and not getting any help either :(
I upload two or more videos at the same time so I can see a blue line with words uploading n amount videos, sometimes uploader could wrote that has mistakes and cannot upload so I have to try again.
When you upload only 1 video blue line of downloading progress just disappear.

Thank you very much for the tip! I will try to upload 2 at a time and see what happens. Gotta edit one more for that tho :)