Gearing Up For Summer Challenge!

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
naomicourtney
Reactions:

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:21 pm

I plan on making May my month to ramp up my efforts to have the best summer ever!

I want to have my bills for the summer paid off by the end of May, and I hope by doing so, I will have created a pretty good foundation for a very profitable summer. My progress bar will be in my signature.

So today I am writing all my tweets for May in advance (about 5 a day since I'm in a retweet group) and taking lots of promo photos.

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
naomicourtney
Reactions:

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm

10 videos, 60 photos and 4 blogs at this point. Lots of shiny things are popping up, but I'm trying to stay focused. I can play with new sites and ideas in June. See you next week!

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:28 pm

naomicourtney wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm 10 videos, 60 photos and 4 blogs at this point. Lots of shiny things are popping up, but I'm trying to stay focused. I can play with new sites and ideas in June. See you next week!
Great job homie! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ”ฅI love emojis ๐Ÿ’• and that they actually appear here!!! I'm going hard for the month of May as well. Lots of videos. Lots of writing and a newsletter to keep them updated. And then after that I'm gonna start on my backyard renovation. I want to be able to enjoy my life this summer. โ˜€๏ธ

laurielegs
Reactions:

Wed May 08, 2019 4:47 am

My goal is to get my passive income going with more clips and mp3 content so I dont have to sit in front of my cam live. I want to transition to mainly clips and phone/texting. I used to hate texting but then realized I just wasn't charging enough!

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Thu May 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Turned on skype for the first time in over a year. Had to dig through timewasters, but there were guys who were happy to see me back on and I'm slowly getting my money up.

Guys have been really ready for me to come back and I'm thrilled about that.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:00 pm

@laurielegs For me the mp3 game has been going strong for years. It's even better now than when I started years ago because created audio on the fly is so easy. You can just use your phone. Back in the day I had hand held digital recorders that I had to transfer the file to my computer, THEN finally upload it. Not anymore.

So far I'm getting custom content orders but not many camshows? I've been traveling and maybe they think I'm busy? I may log into a camsite or two just to show them I'm available. That's the no. 1 problems with Indy Camming...if they go too long without seeing you live it's like you don't exist.

cdm
Reactions:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:21 am

I'm a newish cam model so I just focused on having enough money to cover my bills during this summer. That got accomplished ๐Ÿ˜‡. I still have to log in many hours on cam regardless since I don't have a fanbase. And have a very part-time job going on as well. My goal is to be able to take a mini-vacation next summer. We will see.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:32 pm

cdm wrote: โ†‘Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:21 am I'm a newish cam model so I just focused on having enough money to cover my bills during this summer. That got accomplished ๐Ÿ˜‡. I still have to log in many hours on cam regardless since I don't have a fanbase. And have a very part-time job going on as well. My goal is to be able to take a mini-vacation next summer. We will see.
Keep at it @cdm Hustling in the Summer without a customer list can be challenging. Just stay consistent. That's the hard part, especially when the weather is so nice. I just checked my phone and I've missed a call on Niteflirt and Verifiedcall. I was sitting on the porch enjoying the sun. Meanwhile my phone was in the house.