Introductions!

This is a general forum for all members and phone sex operators.
throbbinhooddom
Reactions:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:39 am

Hey Cuties!
I'm T.H. Robbin Hood- Been working phone lines for a while, but recently took a hiatus thinking I could go legit... (signs point to no)

But I'm back with a new character that I'm entirely in love with - with Robbin I'm hoping to get extremely stupid (and at times, downright medieval) while playing w/ bondage, kidnapping, findom, sadism etc. Before my break, I was working almost entirely off of NF- are there any new alternatives around? How's the landscape looking?

I'm also trying to avoid using my own pics this time around- do y'all have luck with cartoons or drawings? I'd rather avoid AI, but I am happy to purchase a pic set if anybody's offering customs.

Off the clock I love sci-fi, video games, knitting, and really sad indie music- if you listen to Caroline Rose, we can hang ;)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:14 am

Hello and welcome to the forum. I mostly work on Niteflirt aside from my Indy customers. I'm not sure if those topics are allowed in NF to be honest? Another site that I recently joined is CallJaneDoe. I'm not too crazy about that name but they may allow what you're into.

Hotline in Canada claims to allow darker topicshttps://gethotline.com/
throbbinhooddom wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:39 am Hey Cuties!
I'm T.H. Robbin Hood- Been working phone lines for a while, but recently took a hiatus thinking I could go legit... (signs point to no)

But I'm back with a new character that I'm entirely in love with - with Robbin I'm hoping to get extremely stupid (and at times, downright medieval) while playing w/ bondage, kidnapping, findom, sadism etc. Before my break, I was working almost entirely off of NF- are there any new alternatives around? How's the landscape looking?

I'm also trying to avoid using my own pics this time around- do y'all have luck with cartoons or drawings? I'd rather avoid AI, but I am happy to purchase a pic set if anybody's offering customs.

Off the clock I love sci-fi, video games, knitting, and really sad indie music- if you listen to Caroline Rose, we can hang ;)

throbbinhooddom
Reactions:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:41 am

Hihi!
Thanks so much for the site tips- will definitely check them out!
When I was on NF before it was dicey- we could "tie up" a max 3 limbs which... why? Findom & Sadism used to be pretty popular ime and with much care, kidnapping scenarios were possible. That said, it's been a while & I know there have been some major TOS changes... I'm dreading looking through them.

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:14 am Hello and welcome to the forum. I mostly work on Niteflirt aside from my Indy customers. I'm not sure if those topics are allowed in NF to be honest? Another site that I recently joined is CallJaneDoe. I'm not too crazy about that name but they may allow what you're into.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:58 am

I just remembered SinCats is another option because they truly are an anything goes type of site.

throbbinhooddom wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:41 am Hihi!
Thanks so much for the site tips- will definitely check them out!
When I was on NF before it was dicey- we could "tie up" a max 3 limbs which... why? Findom & Sadism used to be pretty popular ime and with much care, kidnapping scenarios were possible. That said, it's been a while & I know there have been some major TOS changes... I'm dreading looking through them.

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:14 am Hello and welcome to the forum. I mostly work on Niteflirt aside from my Indy customers. I'm not sure if those topics are allowed in NF to be honest? Another site that I recently joined is CallJaneDoe. I'm not too crazy about that name but they may allow what you're into.