The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
candy2207
Reactions:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:16 am

hey guys is it just me or is sm really slow this week ? because damn like yestraday was already bad but today is even worse made 8,00 in almost 2 hours because there is just no traffic for me :|

pippapippa
Reactions:

Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:31 pm

candy2207 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:16 am hey guys is it just me or is sm really slow this week ? because damn like yestraday was already bad but today is even worse made 8,00 in almost 2 hours because there is just no traffic for me :|
Really slow for me too. Especially today

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Contest Week Apr 16-22 GMT with 1000 Winners!

We all could be a winner if you focused on actual traffic for us instead.

Panthera
Reactions:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:25 pm

Is it just me or they took out the feature showing us what type of show we are in. I mean, now after a guy comes in private/exclusive, we only see that they are in Paid chat and that's all. It used to say Private Chat or Exclusive chat. And also, the name of the guy that has been in Paid still shows, like for the ones in free chat, for a while after he's gone. Oh and...why did they have to put the DING that we hear when someone exists Private, too, when we end External Show? It scared me, I thought I kicked out someone! Arghhh little useless things that they are changing when nothing is broken, and while they are working on the platform, members and models are getting kicked out and losing money. For small useless sh*t. Wth??

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:47 pm

:? I mean.....

I'm just waiting for the day SM turns into all-contest, all the time. They sure love their contests!

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:32 pm

The contest is hardly a surprise, and I understand why they do it from a business perspective. Sometimes though, it just feels like they're just making the rich richer, and it is salt in the wound when I'm making less and less despite being more experienced and putting in more hours. I wish they would do a bonus % contest more often, even if you had to meet a certain hour goal to get it, as that still encourages top girls to get online while allowing not-top models to earn a more reasonable income while traffic is low.

Anyone got any show recommendations for something I can binge in the background while it's dead next week? 😅 I'm almost finished rewatching all the good Catfish episodes and need something new on my list.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:25 am

I got this when got online, its far away from connected lol
Sie Sind Jetzt Verbunden (17:22)

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:56 am

littlewhitelies wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:32 pmAnyone got any show recommendations for something I can binge in the background while it's dead next week? 😅 I'm almost finished rewatching all the good Catfish episodes and need something new on my list
Well since since you mentioned Catfish which is an MTV show, I recommend Jersey Shore. No... seriously, lmao. I saw it on hulu the other day so I put on the pilot episode for a dose of nostalgia and I ended up watching almost the entire first season :P Its so bad that its good, but trashy reality tv is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Ill admit though, Jersey Shore came out when I was just starting my freshman year of high school and the way they talk about woman's bodies makes me remember why 2000s tv made me hate my body so much as a young woman but other than the tasteless body shaming, its still so fun to watch lol.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:57 am

is anyone else's connection weird af today? my goodness, I've been disconnected umpteenth amount of times today :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:15 am

ggminx wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:57 am is anyone else's connection weird af today? my goodness, I've been disconnected umpteenth amount of times today :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I haven't had disconnect issues as of yet (knock on wood)
I have had members bouncing in and out of free chat.
One member who kept popping in and out of chat- and he said he couldn't tip gold earlier- and then was able to- I believe he was telling the truth because I didn't pitch to him.

Then when I attempted to decline an exclusive- it accepted it anyways- fun times fun times :roll: