Camathon

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
swampfae
Reactions:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:56 am

Here goes nothing, another 8 hours today, so far 1 hour down!

It's going to be a bit annoying today, i accidentally slept in and i have an important parcel with medication coming for my pets and my partner is coming over later to help me apply said meds on 6 birds 🙈

Going to have to build my hours around that, fingers crossed it works out.

swampfae
Reactions:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:00 am

swampfae wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:56 am Here goes nothing, another 8 hours today, so far 1 hour down!

It's going to be a bit annoying today, i accidentally slept in and i have an important parcel with medication coming for my pets and my partner is coming over later to help me apply said meds on 6 birds 🙈

Going to have to build my hours around that, fingers crossed it works out.
Whelp, I'm not as far as i wanted to be in terms of hours, but birds are medicated and parcel arrived, nothing else distracting me now.
3 hours down, 5 to go!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:19 pm

Genoveve wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:17 pm ^^Goddamn. Hopefully the camgods award you, I swear that 9 times out of 10 when I force myself to work through some sort of illness or injury the camgods reward me big time.

I'm at the halfway point for my shift. I'm praying for someone to go pvt or exclu for an hour, I love how they make shifts feel so much shorter.
Never did get someone to do a long ass show, I left my shift 23 minutes early because it totally died but the fact that I was able to make myself do 3.5 hours in one go is a miracle for me. Same goal today but earlier and I am really going to have to harness the STFO power because Wednesday days have been sucky for me, but I struggle with STFO waaaaay more at night so even if the day is slower I feel like I will still make more during the day because I'll be able to last longer.

aka Genoveve
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:54 pm

Today has been total fuckery. Glad I have cash savings. Getting on anyway despite money being funny. Nothing on this planet is going to stop me from my goals. My period is back early, for the 4th time in 2 months. Schwab discovers I'm a hoe and is closing my account and rejected my loyalfans payment, SM isnt letting me update my banking details with my new account, and I have bills to pay next week and zero online cash to pay it until money shows up in my new account (which I don't know how to link). London in a week and another huge trip/goal. Things might be slow but I'm still going to fight and get what I need. At least London is paid off.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:15 pm

Going on vacation in 4 days. I can't wait to take in a new environment but I'm still working. I'm going to work part time because I really can't afford to take anyyyy more time off without pay, lol.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:35 pm

I sat 2 hours without interrupts, where is my traffic 😂? I remember how I log in and in first five minutes I had just tons of guys, it so different to be online in silence now.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:05 pm

Howwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! How does SM think this is okay?!?!?! I cant stop yawning but I am going to keep trying! This afternoon was trash but hoping I can come back tonight and keep my butt seated for as long as it takes or till my back blows out.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:14 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^I don't know what's going on, ladies. I mean every site is stagnant. Indy is bad, too. I did pull one indy show but I had to pull teeth out of my reg for it. Just thinking of how painful it'll be having to make these goals up. Even now I'm 1/4 there but my energy is extremely low and my period is wrecking havoc on my uterus.

Not to be negative but the summer ain't looking good if this is how winter/spring is.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:40 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:14 pm ^^^^^^^^^^^I don't know what's going on, ladies. I mean every site is stagnant. Indy is bad, too. I did pull one indy show but I had to pull teeth out of my reg for it. Just thinking of how painful it'll be having to make these goals up. Even now I'm 1/4 there but my energy is extremely low and my period is wrecking havoc on my uterus.

Not to be negative but the summer ain't looking good if this is how winter/spring is.
It's remind me 2012 year, it has are really bad winter and spring, but summer was amazing.

nitababee
Reactions:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:03 pm

My goal for this month makes me sort of nervous. Mainly because I've never done it before. Also because half of the month is basically over already. But I'm motivated, I have shit to do, and I need money in order to do it.

Camathon Goals:
1. Log on every day
2. Stream for 6 hours minimum; 12 hours max
3. If I reach my goal before 6 hours, keep streaming. TOUCH SIX HOURS.

Start Date: 4/14/23
End Date: 5/01/23
MIN Goal: $5000
MAX Goal: $8500