The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:55 pm

So my show ended but his cam was still connected and he was still talking to me and seeing me? How?!

I'm so mad! I had to refresh my screen to get it to stop and he didnt come back because he thought he hit his limit when I was trying to explain it wasn't him!

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:14 pm

I've earned an average of $10/hour today. It's so painful. Regs are popping in but not doing shows and otherwise it is deaaaaaaaaad.

I checked my placement, and I can't find myself on the first five pages. Usually I'm on the first page in my timeslot. WTF. I've been doing more hours than usual the past couple of months, and have nothing but five star ratings, so my placement should be getting better, not worse. I can only pray that the algorithm gods will find favour in me again, because this is not sustainable.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:43 am

littlewhitelies wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:14 pm I've earned an average of $10/hour today. It's so painful. Regs are popping in but not doing shows and otherwise it is deaaaaaaaaad.

I checked my placement, and I can't find myself on the first five pages. Usually I'm on the first page in my timeslot. WTF. I've been doing more hours than usual the past couple of months, and have nothing but five star ratings, so my placement should be getting better, not worse. I can only pray that the algorithm gods will find favour in me again, because this is not sustainable.
same same. wenesday and thursday are always bad for me. EASTER holidays also in the mix
i did very well on other website on tuesday, wednesday off and today as expected a pain LOL
pushing with some gold show and honestly i do just to keep me busy. and what else. my period just came i think so this is good when it is slow.
hopefully sunday is over slow time and my period, but it is Easter so i guess MANY are out, in holidays for holidays... wondering if i should go to partiessssss

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:26 am

Yes, traffic is slow today. Thursdays usually are good days for me. But not this one. Literally long periods with nobody log in. Hope this will pick up later.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:04 pm

NipSlipsForGoldTips (invisible)could you pretend you are adjusting your shirt and have “accidental” nip slips
(invisible)id love to send tips while u act like it wasn’t on purpose and say oops or something ;)
NipSlipsForGoldTips (invisible)could we do that? i will be right back

Yes, sure I`ll flashing my nips in hope he will tip outside my room while he sit in potentials lol.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:37 am

littlewhitelies wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:14 pm I've earned an average of $10/hour today. It's so painful. Regs are popping in but not doing shows and otherwise it is deaaaaaaaaad.

I'm in the same boat with SM. Down two pages when I used to be on page 1 and not earning shit these days. It's pissing me off. Glad I have other eggs in the basket. It's sooo FUKING slow tonight....save me cam gods!?

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:54 am

VVVV wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:43 am

same same. wenesday and thursday are always bad for me. EASTER holidays also in the mix
i did very well on other website on tuesday, wednesday off and today as expected a pain LOL
pushing with some gold show and honestly i do just to keep me busy. and what else. my period just came i think so this is good when it is slow.
hopefully sunday is over slow time and my period, but it is Easter so i guess MANY are out, in holidays for holidays... wondering if i should go to partiessssss
i had a fantastic day then LOL

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:25 am

I'm going back for more and will work much earlier. Tried the late 9pm-3AM crowd and I didn't make one cent on SM but LF, only. Weird shit. Maybe it's the 1st week of the month? Anyway, I'll see what today has.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:45 am

Yesterday was really fantastic in comparison with today.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:11 pm

SM is loading slower for me today. My room is still running fine but when I click the main page or anything in my dashboard it loads slower.

aka Genoveve