The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
NYMami
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:36 pm

aurelia wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:30 pm ^^^Mine has been doing that too, and I feel like guys are having issues because 98% of the people who enter my room almost immediately leave. I left earlier and came back now hoping it would be fixed but it's not.
That issue has been happening since last week. And when they leave it updates in the chat section five seconds afterwards ( i.e [Username] left). Streamate needs to get it together. This level of bugginess during a slow month is unacceptable.

NYMami
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:40 pm

wonderland1 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:19 am Massive glitches tonight. Lots of models talking about it on Discord. One stating do NOT use the break button because it is broken and people can still see you....I kick people from my room and block them, and they are still there, people losing connection, even customers were talking about it...and the list goes on...just giving you all a heads up.
I was going to cam last night until midnight after doing a few hours in the afternoon, but my period started and I felt like shit. Now I’m glad I didn’t hop on. That sounds horrendous. However, it does ease my mind a bit that all these glitches that have been happening since last week seems to be a big reason why we’ve all been very slow lately.

What is with Streamate lately?

KatM
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:11 pm

Just noticed i have 4 stars on site, i have 0 ratings in the last 7 days but 3 of 5 star ratings in the last 30 days, they updated the rating system today and downgrade me from 5 to 4 stars :((
January been slow and February does not look better and these guys dont rate after shows so yeah, not happy with 4 stars......

NYMami
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:14 pm

I also have more complaints. If I block someone they shouldn’t be able to receive the mass messages that I send out to my favorites, nor should they be able to respond.

I sent out a mass message an hour ago, saying that I would be on today until later tonight. I had someone that I blocked for being a time waster respond to me. Why is it that if I block someone that I’m not removed from their favorites automatically? Especially that when I block someone I don’t only block them from chat. I make sure to check off that they can’t message me either. I’m assuming the block messages option when you block someone was from the old messaging system. They need to update that.

And I really hate that we can’t block someone unless we either email support or if they’re in our chat room. I should be able to add their username to my block list even if they left my chat room already.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:05 pm

Having pretty severe placement issues and zero traffic. I've had placement issues on and off the entire time I've been on streamate, but they go through phases of being worse. My placement has been messed up since last night now.

KatM
Reactions:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:58 pm

KatM wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:11 pm Just noticed i have 4 stars on site, i have 0 ratings in the last 7 days but 3 of 5 star ratings in the last 30 days, they updated the rating system today and downgrade me from 5 to 4 stars :((
January been slow and February does not look better and these guys dont rate after shows so yeah, not happy with 4 stars......
What i forgot to ask is, how come they downgraded me to 4 stars if i had 3 ratings of 5 stars in the last 30 days? I knew i needed ratings in the last 90 days to keep my overall 5 star rate?!
If anyone knows how the rating system works pls enlighten me, ty! xx

SoloDesire
Reactions:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:26 pm

KatM wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:58 pm
KatM wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:11 pm Just noticed i have 4 stars on site, i have 0 ratings in the last 7 days but 3 of 5 star ratings in the last 30 days, they updated the rating system today and downgrade me from 5 to 4 stars :((
What i forgot to ask is, how come they downgraded me to 4 stars if i had 3 ratings of 5 stars in the last 30 days? I knew i needed ratings in the last 90 days to keep my overall 5 star rate?!
Pretty sure you have to have at least 4 ratings of 5 stars to keep a 5 star rating.

KatM
Reactions:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:59 pm

SoloDesire wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:26 pm
KatM wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:58 pm
Pretty sure you have to have at least 4 ratings of 5 stars to keep a 5 star rating.
Thank you for ur answer xxx

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:41 pm

0 traffic, site lagging so bad that it shows customers coming into my room after they have already left, stream disconnecting, the few customers I get are getting booted...It's been going on since Wednesday to. They need to get it together because this is ridiculous :( .

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:51 pm

^^^Haven't been on yet today but yesterday was fine up until the end of my shift; 1.) the thing that always happens to me during contests started happening which is when it takes forever for guys to start entering my room upon starting my stream and 2.) when they could come in they immediately left like if they were booted.

aka Genoveve