What Is Your Schedule Like?

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
naomicourtney
Reactions:

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:15 pm

I'm not asking this to form my own schedule or see what the best times to work are, I just like hearing how others balance multiple income streams (eggs) and still manage to keep the house clean and themselves sane. :lol:

I have my own schedule written out here, but I'd love to hear yours too!

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:10 pm

My day usually starts at 6:30 am, sorta. Thats around the time I get my first phone sex call but I can do that while still in bed. I officially get out of bed by 7:45. Im a morning person. Getting up is easy for me despite only sleeping 4 hours at a time.

I sometimes go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 2ish? I either write outlines for projects or respond to emails. After about an hour or so I start to get sleepy again. So I go back to bed until 6:45 am.

Once Im up and on my feet I either go to the dog park first or got the gym. Early morning weather is better for outdoor activities. I live in a spot where I can get all my errands done within 3 miles of my home. I tweet and post all over social media by 8am. Early morning post seem to get the most attention and have a greater likelihood of getting a few booked shows in late evening. Sometimes they hit me up during their lunch breaks because they saw something during the morning wood hour but didnt have enough time.

Depending on the day, I take a nap around 1pm for 2 hours before checking my messages. This is when I start taking camshows for 3 hours. After that I step out again for fun. My friends have traditional jobs and this when we meetup during the weekday.

This is how my schedule goes on non-food truck days. When it is a food truck day (2-3 times a week) I'm out the door by 7:15 am and back at home by 1pm. I take my nap then wake up to see if I have any shows lined up. Around 7 I make dinner and play video games while taking phone calls. The cleaning duties are split amongst everyone in the house. Deep cleaning happens on Sundays. Everyone pitches in while doing different things simultaneously.