The Official FETISH Thread! (For Fetish/ BDSM cammodels and content creators)

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:44 pm

Cutie101;3214094 wrote:And, there it is! We are many fetish models around and we don't have our own special corner! Ha!
Of course, I am kidding, everyone is invited! Either you are a dominant, a switch, a submissive, a vanilla that also does fetish, feel free to come in and speak your mind in here!
So, what say you? Feel free to use this thread to bring news, discuss, offer or ask for any kind of fetish/ bdsm related advice, discuss about the experience on the fetish section on cam/ content sites and so on!
Keep in mind that this forum is literally filled with information already, please use the "advanced search" function first and see what you can find, maybe you find the answer to your questions, or find an old gem piece of advice, lost trough the post and you want to share it. Bring it all in here!

So... welcome!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:46 pm

nattyfetish;3214152 wrote:Wooop wooop ! I am a switch but honestly I get to do 50% dom, 30% sub and 20% vanilla haha ! I am very excited for this thread! To give info & receive it ! Cause I swear I always learn something new dayly in fetish (evan tough I am in it of 8 years already haha) !
AuroraJade;3214164 wrote:Yesss! I am 70% domme/30% vanilla right now. I am just going to leave this here. I thought this video was really insightful. If anybody has sources to learn more about the psychology behind fetish/Femdom, please post them here!

[video=youtube_share;jDJJtmUl2vQ][/video]
Cutie101;3214252 wrote:I am all domme and I feel I have so much to learn, about all kind of kinks, fetishes, etc. As VioletDoll said, you can't exclusively make money from findom only. Findom clients are pretty rare and they all come with an extra fetish. They are more open to spend when you wear outfits they are weak for (certain type and colors of stockings, leather, latex, lace, satin, etc).
All I know is I need a Kindle reader, because I have a ton of ebooks in my amazon account (I go and see what's for free and I download it). I have to start reading them and learn more, because I reached a level where i feel stuck and kinda... behind.
AuroraJade;3214313 wrote:Yess I know. You see this with the influx of 'pandemic newbies' who only do Findom -> posting pretty pics of themselves with a payment link. You need knowledge about fetish and more important, the willingness to cater to this. I think this influx could be the reason its been a little slow last year. But those girls won't last long, and the ones who do want to learn and to grow out to be good Dommes. The guys will soon learn they won't get satisfied in their fetish by paying 'Insta Dommes'....
minibagel;3214547 wrote:Welp my top findom client’s extra fetish (besides CEI and drinking his own urine) must have been to be a whiny lil bitch. He had a constant love/hate relationship with findom- as they all seem to, it’s a self-destructive addiction- and it was like he had split personalities. We chatted pretty much daily outside of sessions so it was hard to ever know which part of him was talking-- his submissive or rational side. 5+ years of this b.s. and it’s finally over!! probably

We initially met on MFC but 90% of the time our sessions were through texting via chat apps so rarely cam, and I never had to send any content to get him weak. I’d get on cam fully clothed to play various $ games and to watch & direct him on how to eat his cum/drink his urine among other tasks.

Sometimes I wonder if he liked to deliberately mess with me outside of sessions because I was taking all his money and he resented me for it? We had arguments regularly due to me misunderstanding him and never being able to tell if he was in a “sub mood” or not— it was as if his exit strategy was to piss me off so bad that I would leave him first because he couldn’t leave me?? Well let’s just say our political differences in November are what caused the last argument!! Bye bitch. We've "broken up" many times though but I think it's for good this time

I haven't watched Violet's video yet so I'm not sure what she meant by "you can't exclusively make money from findom only" but I feel like what came along with mine was all the emotional labor and mindgames/fuckery that he put me through. He never wanted anything from me but my time and attention, which was exhausting
minibagel;3214549 wrote:^Wanted to add that none of the random findom guys on SM have ever asked to see anything either, and I never have to make them "weak". I always sit there fully clothed just showing my face and play games!! Just my experience
Esixxx;3214551 wrote:One book I read when I first started off camming was Men In Love by Nancy Friday https://www.amazon.com/Men-Love-Nancy-F ... 0385333420. I was clueless to the world of fetish first starting out. This book really helped me to understand the psychology behind some fetishes.
IvyRose;3214555 wrote:I had a young sub also into findom "games". Mostly I seem to attract the more older, and old school findom guys who are into "forced intox" and cruel findom trash talking tease & denial/ruined orgasm shows (and a lot of verbal findom). Most of them love it bitchy/bratty...some more mixed with sensual.
I now have a new sub, a young one, and seems like he himself doesnt know that well yet what he really is into. I really enjoy the more older clients. The below 30 ones, are besides not loaded enough with money yet in a lot of cases, but also to highly influenced it seems by this twitter/instadomme crap
IvyRose;3214558 wrote:I have same experience.... in most findom cases...
When more mixed into other kind of fetish/roleplay scenario's where findom is not the #1 fetish i did had clients who were into fe bodyworship or succubus play which can involve nudity/sensual or cruel seduction. The intox old school findom ones usually dont request nudity or sensual , denial is more their turn on in most cases (but not always)
minibagel;3214561 wrote:My top findom guy I was talking about is 50, so about twice my age. I've also done forced intox with him, mostly with Ambien but maybe only once with alcohol. He also liked to have me log into his accounts and send myself $, stuff like that. He was never into ruined orgasm, but he told me eating his own cum/drinking urine made him feel devoted to me. Very submissive act

He was also REALLY into the verbal findom talk which is why it was so exhausting at times, the pay games were in the background but the language is what really got him feeling sub. Because of our texting sessions, I'd sometimes be out and about doing things and he'd feel sub and I'd have to stop what I was doing to seize the opportunity

I also prefer older guys as well, but a 28 y/o on SM maxed out his $500 daily limit with me 3x in one week so I guess I can't be too quick to judge with the under 30 ones!!
Miss_ShaSha;3214562 wrote:I'm a Domme who specializes in foot fetish. I started out in 2008. Guys with a foot fetish can be really particular. A foot show isn't just about posing feet. I often times ask, right as an pvt or excl starts a couple questions: clean or dirty feet? If clean, is sweaty OK? If dirty, what odor do you prefer: gym funk, corn chip, vinegar? Yes, different odors for the stinky fetish really gets them off.

& talk: dirty foot fetish talk. Most seem to love, during feet JOI, talk about feet on face hand jobs, smearing your funk on their faces, wrapping your toes around their shafts. Most of my feet JOI involve lots of dirty foot fetish talk which really gets these guys going.

You gotta get inside the head of a guy with a foot fetish. They like all kinds of stuff. Talking in detail about how sheer stockings feel on your toes & knowing they'd love to see cum drip from your big toe down your wrinkled sole just does them in lololll.

I've talked to thousands of these guys & no foot fetishist is the same. Some like wrinkled soles while others like them smooth & flexed. Or the toe spreads & curls guys. Some sexy sensual toes spreads can make a guy bust fast lololll.

Some even like the "nastier" aspects of the fetish: eating your cuticle skin or would pay to ingest your ped egg flakes.

Feet right? We are talking about the things that help us balance & walk. They seem so trivial, but to a guy with this fetish they are a gold mine.
whirlerz;3214564 wrote:Great Thread Idea, thanks, Cutie!
IvyRose;3214567 wrote:Wow didnt expect him to have that age bec he was sounding so immature and whiny, therefor i exoected hom to be younger. But yeah, older people can still behalve like snotty whiney subs too!

Sounds like in your first post that he was carrying a lot of emotional bagage with him and pushing this onto you. I am happy for you that you dont have to deal with the exhaustion anymore caused by having to deal with him and his moodswings/back and forth sub and non submode.

Youll attrackt a better finsub with less emotional tugging!

Looks like he was also really into being able to be yoir sub 24/7 when he felt like diving into his fetish (and even when not and feeling vanilla). I think this level of D/s relationships can become very draining esp in a professional (paid) setting
AuroraJade;3214569 wrote:Loving this thread already. Taking notes!
Miss_ShaSha;3214605 wrote:Me too :)
bigbum;3215138 wrote:i love ageplay for a fetish but its never allowed on the main sites like SM CB ect.
which sucks.
Brooke;3215317 wrote:I'm a professional sub!

Is anyone else using Fetlife to find new customers? I'm having some success, but tips always welcome!
naomi_doll;3215326 wrote:I do sub stuff, fetlife was a mess of guys messaging me to meet up or long copy paste messages proving they never read my profile.

I have more luck posting in niche communities about things I liked within the niche and experiences I had.
Miss_ShaSha;3215336 wrote:FetLife was great back in 2012-13. I found & developed professional relationships with 2 foot fetish freaks who became stunt cocks for my Footjob vids.

Fast-forward to recently & it's a total joke. Nothing fruitful came of my interactions. I ditched it.
caramelcraze;3215343 wrote:I'm best known in the clip world for my pee fetish clips (been top sellers for over half a decade now), but in the past few years I've transitioned more to camming which was definitely where I hit my stride.
I find it funny: Though I've always have been fairly dominant & I'd say 75% of my cam shows are somehow domination/fetish based, so many fetishes that I have huge followings for on cam do not sell nearly as well on clip sites and vice versa. For example, I think I've done all of 4 pee related cam shows in my entire career and rarely am I asked for them, but pee fetish based clips sell incredibly well for me. On the other hand, I would say nearly half my income on cam & phone sites come from men with cuckold fetishes, but I have an insanely hard time selling cuckold clips. I've tried a variety of clip sites and formats, but they have never been top sellers for me or on any given clip site.
Anyone else have this issue?
Strawberryblonde;3215349 wrote:I go into fetish, will dress up on cam, sub, Dom, foot, shoe, stockings.

Does anyone have little figurines and or tips for Giantess please?
AuroraJade;3215356 wrote:I am looking for something too! Little toy cars and figurines. Had a customer ask about it. But love it, I think its a very creative fetish.

Looked at Playmobil figurines, they are super small which is good, but they are quite expensive and you need to buy the whole set. Not spending 35 Euros on that, Lol. Maybe the Dollar Store, or something equivalent to that in your country?
Miss_ShaSha;3215430 wrote:Any GTS I engage in is done without props. One creative way is to cast a spell & shrink them. Using cam dropping slower & lower as they shrink to your feet. Keeping the cam either on feet or on the floor looking up at you where you appear a hundred feet tall.

Talking about how small they are & how you could crush them easily is enjoyable for these fetishists.
queenelayliah;3215437 wrote:Hi,
So I personally identify as a submissive been identifying with that side of me since my since my “pre 18+ years.” However, when it comes to phone sex work, I’m a switch. I get off physically and mentally from domainting men & but lately I love it when women dominate me.

My PSO characters tend to fall back into two main categories.,
1) a submissive slut thats has few limits: loves obeying, being master/mistress fucktoy, domination, watersports and everything else under the sun.
2) My domme side is sensual but can be mean & teasing: very much into the cheating wife fetish, BBC, cuckolding, sissy training, key holder, small penis humiliation and wife humiliation.

I have an entire profile dedicated towards cuckolding and how im craving to be breed by a big cock hopefully a big black one in front of my pathetic limp dick husband. I have more regulars on that profile versus my submissive profiles.

Have any of you domme had any luck in selling erotica towards men where the main character is a male being dominated and controlled by a mistress? I really want to write and make a website and add the option to call me to discuss your feeling like a phone sex therpaist. But everyone keeps saying it’s mostly women who buy erotica. Any thoughts?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:49 pm

CatBBW;3215520 wrote:I do too, plus adult baby (again, usually not allowed) and Mommy/little - which is the most annoying regarding sites as Daddy/little is fine, but Mommy/little?? Nope, too obscene ::)
innocentindian;3215699 wrote:Same here! Guys on cam and guys on clips want completely different things. It's hard to know what will sell well in clips because I'll usually do a cam session and think 'wow, what a great session! I bet a clip like that would sell well!' and then it totally flops and something entirely unrelated sells well in my stores. I had a mean girlfriend clip sell SUPER well, and when I made another mean girlfriend clip, it just had average sales. Meanwhile, a boring crappy cell phone video of just my pussy and nothing else sells better than my thought out, produced clips??? I don't understand the logic at all.
Cutie101;3215746 wrote:Same. My webcam made clips sell better than those made with a better equipment. I think they perceive the amateur-ish clips, in a more personal manner, makes it more real and authentic for them.
Let's get your favourite Hollywood actor: He makes a clip with his phone, where he wishes you "Merry Christmas". Then he wishes you "Merry Christmas" trough a professional clip, filmed with better equipment, lights etc.
Which one you feel closer and more intimate to? The phone clip or the professional one?

Of course, it's just a theory, but this is what I notice and this is how I believe my clients feel about it.
And because of that, I am balancing the clips. 7/10 clips are made with a webcam, 3/10 are made with a better equipment.
Maja123;3216864 wrote:Hello girls

Im a switch , but most than 70% of my shows are for offering excesive submition or evan niche shows ! I basically offer any kind of fetish shows , evan the ones who are rare like baloons /gas mask fetish /crushing things/echibitionism and more .A lot of these fetishes i tried in my personal life with my own hubby , so I could easilly say I was born for fetish . Im an extra tall woman , im haviing 180 cm (w.o heels) but im wearing heels everyday at work so with heels im hitting 189/195 or evan more if they are specialized fetish shoes . My general look is highly dominant but I don t have any personally interest in dominating someone(not evan my own hubby for example).I managed to have soem decent pvts for giantism fetish or any other strange domination fetish , a few days ago a guy asked me a dom session in wich I was wearing a handbag stuffed. I love niche/rare dom/subs shows or general or evan submissive shows bcz i offer my show and in the same time i can read , I read a lot while beeing online, or browse sites or whatever .I can separate these 2, my body is somehow mechanical and does the things w.o any feeling involved .Ofcourse im the main actress in my own play and i act like is the bigest fun for me to be watched on the cam.Though Im a fetish model for over 17 years allready(yes im an old veteran and got the begining of LiveJasmine) I really don t know much about domination .And ofcourse im not good at it , wich is why I don t advertize it .But every day I get at least 1 /2/6 clients or more who want dom fun .Well basically I think my lack of experience in playig this role is came from the ideea that domination online is something imposiblle , you act like you bark some orders and the other part act like they are complete it .Do you have any advice in what exactelly can i do in order to learn some attractive lines for beeing a ,, dominant ,, ?Im not expective to be a good dominant but I m thinking I can try to fulfill some of my guys requests . Thank you in advance and manny kissess
tiffany_twisted;3217754 wrote:Hell yes! I love this thread! I have a vanilla/fetish persona and a femdom persona (different wigs/looks/names so my customers don't know about the other one) and no matter how much I learn about different kinks and fetishes...there is always, ALWAYS more lurking around the corner to learn about!!

I agree about some finsub clients being sooooo soooo draining - my best one is RIDICULOUSLY needy, and often very annoying too :P the other day I was splitting on CB and SM, and I would enter spy mode on CB when I got a private on SM. Unfortunately I haven't found a good app that completely stops people from being able to talk while spying, so he was still able to message me, BEGGING me to drain the guy I was in private with (I ignored him till afterwards). Once I came back, he wouldn't stop going off about how he wanted to watch me drain men all night, demanding that I drain the next person I went into private with. Um dude....you know every client is not a findom client, right? If I went in to a private with someone who wanted a JOI/CEI show, and spent the whole time going "thats right my human wallet, send me everything!! I own you my little pay piggie!" it's not like the would suddenly switch fetishes and send me everything. They would probably just leave. But this guy could not get that through his head. The world does not revolve around you, pal.....

Anyways, I have some questions for you gals! One is, what kind of games do you play with finsub clients? I've only been camming as my femdom persona for a few months now, so I only know the snapping one - most of my findom clients have other kinks that go along with them, so I play off those, but I never quite know what to do when it comes to games. And second one - any good resources for learning about vore and feedee fetishes? I don't get a lot of requests for either, but I have lost out on a few shows because I clearly don't know what I'm doing. I know I need to brush up by watching some clips of both fetishes, but I always learn really well if I can find books/articles about the psychology behind the fetish!
Cutie101;3219216 wrote:I realized I haven't really talked about me, even tho, I opened the thread.
I am a non BDSM domme. I can't stand violence, I could never hurt someone and I feel intimidated by any kind of torture devices. Anytime I encounter a customer who is into this type of kinks, I redirect him to better dommes. I tried it in the begining and it was making me uncomfortable, so I ditched it.
My approach is related to the mental domination: manipulation, seduction, mesmerize, mindfuck and all kind of stuff, combined with elegant outfits/ lingerie and here and there pvc/ leather stuff.
My main niche is findom, but every single findom customer comes with something else: I have a findom slave who is weak for soft voice and shiny outfits. Another one opens up his wallet when I humiliate him and he stares at my feet. Another one likes me with my hair up, while another one loves to stare at my long hair and hear me humiliating him.
I think I am doing well, for most of the time.
I still have a problem keeping customers for a long time. I tend to get overzelaous on findom and drain them so hard, that they dissapear real quick, some of them are even blocking me. It took me a lot of time and lots of ugly crying and tears, to learn that they block me in order to protect themselves, not because I am a bad domme. They are used to be drained slow, while I go fast, hard, I make them get to deep and intense orgams.
The bad thing is that it's hard for me to find this type of customers easy and I always suffer financially when a paypig is vanishing.
I am still working on outfits, decor, the way I look, because I love being seductive.

The reason I feel good on this fetish niche and I think it represents me: I have been insecure my whole life, always had crush on atractive men who never had a crush on me back. This strokes my ego. The more beautiful and seductive I am working to get, the more satisfied I feel when I get them addicted and in love with me. I like the idea of making a man do whatever I want, because he is in love with me. For me, besides a job,it's also a challenge and something that comes from deep insecurities that affected my teenage years and early 20's. I have a desperate need to be an actual Goddess, to be the one, the special one... however you wanna call it.
I learned I don't need a therapist, I am simply on the other side of the fetish game. The subs need a woman like me, because of their insecurities. And I need them, because of my insecurities.
moneybags;3220815 wrote:https://pineapplesupport.org/healing-through-kink/

pineapple is hosting healing through kink. I’d like to explore kink and how it can help heal me and others.

Just thought I’d pass along some good info.
caramelcraze;3236168 wrote:Image
Does anyone know where to buy little figurines? Kind of want to do some giantess clips and have an idea or two but have absolutely no idea where to get the little toy dudes.
AuroraJade;3237766 wrote:I hear this a lot from Dommes. I LOVELOVELOVE CBT and them torturing their selves. It cracks me up and I have a pretty strong stomach.
Procrasturbator;3238304 wrote:Saaaame. I love it. I'm not down for anything really gnarly or permanent (blood, extreme ball crushing, etc) but CBT is downright therapeutic for me.
Strawberryblonde;3238359 wrote:I found some on Amazon, of course hardly anyone has asked since I got them.
AuroraJade;3238372 wrote:I can really enjoy CBT. Its funny to me.

To be fair I dont care what they do to themselves. As long as there are no animals/kids involved. Ofcourse. Or other people on cam. No consent. Et cetera. Thats a no go for me. On the other hand, there are a LOTTTTT of things I dont do to myself, I am fairly vanilla compared to other models when it comes to vanilla shows.
camgirlscottyland;3238373 wrote:CBT, SPH, CEI, I like all of these kinds of shows. It's easy for me, and I get paid to talk to guys like shit for a bit. It's win win haha
laurielegs;3238392 wrote:I seem to attract financial domination clients who want to be drained fast and hard, disappear for a bit then return in a few days or even months later. When I first started I was very timid about it and they would disappear very quickly after only 1 to 2 transactions so I thought to myself I had made them spend too much.
Absolutely not so - seems I didn't drain them hard or fast enough. I noticed feedback the very next day from some of those clients for some quite expensive findom goodies on Niteflirt. (I browse goodies in the niches I like to get inspiration and to see what trends are selling well).

Seems to be a common thing that some will spend a ton then leave for a bit then return. The majority of my money isn't from findomme though. I try not to depend on those clients too much because they do tend to be flaky, but I try my best to give them what they seem to want and drain them hard when the opportunity presents itself.
Cutie101;3238397 wrote:Ha, you're 100% true on that! I started to realize that it is what it is, with these huge findom drains, so i take advantage of it as much as i can, when i can and not worry about next time :)).
Cutie101;3249151 wrote:Is it just me, or "subs" on cam sites barely have any idea about fetishes? I mean, comparing to clips, on cam I mostly get vanilla boys who are like: "Goddess pls mindfuck me", but they have no idea what that is. They know mindfuck means me, putting cleavage on cam and telling them they will be my puppet, lol. I am all blank like... mindfuck is supposed to get to know the sub better, to know how to trigger him.
So, my "fetish" performance on cam sites has been reduced at a non nude porn moaning with occasional "stroke your dick and surrender to me, bitch!". These who actually are into fetishes, are probably 1% or less :)))))
The masses are:
- guys who like to wear wife's panties, but they are not true sissies. They are just happy to show me on cam, they hairy ass on a small pair of panties.
- guys who like to be insulted while being teased
- guys who like to hear stories about how they would suck dicks and jerk off to it, but own no dildos and don't even wanna suck their fingers
- guys who want CEI, but run after they cum

I don't complain tho, real fetish is mentally draining, it's easier to tease these clueless crowds :))))
Miss_ShaSha;3253305 wrote:Foot fetish and Femdom found me. I posted foot pics on Myspace (yes that long ago lolollll) and guys swarmed my ass. I've always been pretty dominant so Femdom felt right. Foot fetish is cool AF!!!
tiffany_twisted;3253666 wrote:Omg, I've never seen something so true!!!!!
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3290011 wrote:I'm going to bump a few threads for new members looking for specific content and may not know how to find it. It's no secret that the onsite search option is extremely limited. Therefore I suggest using Google before starting a new thread to ask a question. Most likely it's been asked and answered over a hundred times. Researching and learning how to fine tune your skills will help you succeed in most any industry.

You can use Google to search the contents of Stripperweb by typing in:

"Stripperweb + Camming + Newbie"
"Stripperweb + Best Camsites"
"Stripperweb + Clipsites"
"Stripperweb + Camming Connection + Burnout"

Google will give you a list of all the most pertinent threads.

HotCultLeader
Reactions:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:01 pm

Can we talk about ghosting subs? Im 'new' to full-time online Femdom and I already had my share of ghosting subs

- Guys who spend big , message every day, then suddenly disappear
- I even made FOUR customs for one of these guys, I delivered them: radio silence. I know my content is good quality and I put a lot of attention in it.
- Guys who talk and tip everyday and then suddenly disappear.

I don't know if this is my fault or just the name of the game. Should I message them? Or just ignore: they aren't tipping any more, after all... Or tell them what's up in the name of building relationships with subs? Should I send them a message with a punishment? Sometimes I feel like this is what they want.

It's so hard to read these guys. Im a very simple woman: you want something, you say it. It seems a lot of these dudes just wanna play mind games and I don't like that. Im very straight forward and hate guessing games.

Is this normal? Part of the game? Or are they just put off quick? Maybe scared at the amount they're spending?

emotionalrescue
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:27 am

HotCultLeader wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:01 pm Can we talk about ghosting subs? Im 'new' to full-time online Femdom and I already had my share of ghosting subs

- I even made FOUR customs for one of these guys, I delivered them: radio silence. I know my content is good quality and I put a lot of attention in it.

I don't know if this is my fault or just the name of the game. Should I message them? Or just ignore: they aren't tipping any more, after all... Or tell them what's up in the name of building relationships with subs? Should I send them a message with a punishment? Sometimes I feel like this is what they want.

It's so hard to read these guys. Im a very simple woman: you want something, you say it. It seems a lot of these dudes just wanna play mind games and I don't like that. Im very straight forward and hate guessing games.

Is this normal? Part of the game? Or are they just put off quick? Maybe scared at the amount they're spending?

It’s the name of the game. Pay no mind to it and don’t take it personal. There can be a million reasons, sometimes the wife/gf finds out, other times it’s post nut shame, sometimes they’re just one time wonders(i get this a lot with younger dudes) Ultimately, not everyone will become a good reg, even if it seems like they will.

It is what it is, don’t let it get to you.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:52 am

emotionalrescue wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:27 am
HotCultLeader wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:01 pm Can we talk about ghosting subs? Im 'new' to full-time online Femdom and I already had my share of ghosting subs

It’s the name of the game. Pay no mind to it and don’t take it personal. There can be a million reasons, sometimes the wife/gf finds out, other times it’s post nut shame, sometimes they’re just one time wonders(i get this a lot with younger dudes) Ultimately, not everyone will become a good reg, even if it seems like they will.

totally agree with this! there are so many non-personal reasons, you would not believe it.
and as time goes on, some will return and you will start to see patterns in spending habits where there seemingly weren't any before. some of these customer spending cycles are 90 days or longer!

HotCultLeader
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:30 pm

ggminx wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:52 am
emotionalrescue wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:27 am

totally agree with this! there are so many non-personal reasons, you would not believe it.
and as time goes on, some will return and you will start to see patterns in spending habits where there seemingly weren't any before. some of these customer spending cycles are 90 days or longer!
Good to hear... So just not talk to them/give them any attention if they stop spending and chatting? I think that might sound like a plan...

Had one guy who watched one of my livestreams and In that stream I went full Domme / in charge and went kinda hard on the tipping part and since then hes not speaking to me any more LMFAO. Best to let him be I think.

Its such a mindfuck. I hate membership sites, lol.