Successful Curvy/BBW Camgirls

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:39 pm

VelvetRoseLove;2643585 wrote:I'm on the bigger side but I'm just wondering how many successful curvy/bbw cam girls are on here, and how you do it?
Whenever I'm on streamate ALL I see on the front page is little skinny girls. I've had a lot of guys tell me to lose weight and I'd be more attractive and it's just kind of..well depressing.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:40 pm

kortneykay;2643593 wrote:Hi!

What helps me is having a great cam and stream, immaculate hair, make up, and clothing, using keywords that best describe my niche, being approachable, and setting my prices a bit higher than others in my categories. I don't advertise much outside of the site but several other sucessful bbw do so that's something you may look into doing. If anyone is coming into your room hurling insults most likely those aren't men, they are women hating on you. Just focus on your hustle, bb, it doesn't have to be depressing. I've had $3k+ weeks before so it's very possible to be a successful bbw cammodel. Right now I'm on a $2k+ weekly personal campaign for myself and I know with dedication and hustle it's very possible. Good luck!
temptingmodel;2643608 wrote::D NOOOO Not all are thin

Im USUALLY on the front page, working my fat ass off. Slinging pussy and ass like a drug dealer.
SimoneGray;2643613 wrote:Wow. This is the best metaphor I have read all day. You win everything!
Femmestudent;2643623 wrote:I think a lot of it depends on how you measure success. I admire girls with hustle like Kortney, but thats just not me. I am also a BBW and work those curves, they are not a hinderance if your marketing to it, they are a HUGE asset. (no pun intended) I do well for myself but at this point 2K weeks are not what I am going for. I regularly have 500$ weeks though which feels great and is double what I was making at my shitty part time job.

I was making 280/wk for 20hrs so anytime I can beat that hourly I consider that a success.

I measure my camming success by the fact that I am able to comfortably support myself financially on camming alone. Quitting my vanilla job which was making me miserable is the biggest success I could have ever accomplished camming.

I also measure camming success by the fact that I can set my own hours, I don't have to commute and I can get rid of assholes. (all luxuries I did not have before)

Camming is completely what you make of it no matter your size and you can expand your earning potential by branching out (more sites, Indy camming Clips) As cheesy as it sounds the sky really is the limit if your willing to put in the work.

That being said SM has been super slow lately and its about making it work for you and cutting your losses when its dead.
SimoneGray;2643624 wrote:I find that most men love my curves...I'm small at the top but have a booty like a tank...I always used to hate it and was so embarrassed by it until I started getting paid for it...Now I do twerk shows as a specialty because I can use the curves for money.
kortneykay;2643626 wrote:Femme, I admire you too bb. I haven't made my 2k goal in a bit but I'm working hard for it as it's my new weekly goal from here on out. I just wanted to let the OP know that being a BBW is not a handicap or a negative thing. We can aim as high as any thin girl if we choose to and make those goals. What you make falls entirely on you. Tempting is my hero, she puts in work for her top spot!
Nocturnelle;2643628 wrote:I can count not only front page, but front row, second row top BBW models on both hands.. Weight is not a deterrent.
KatyBoleyn;2643646 wrote:In our top 5 in our Streamate studio, 3 would be classed as BBW's. As a side note, broken down by ethnicity, only 2 of our top 5 are "white". And all do make very livable incomes.
VelvetRoseLove;2643677 wrote:Thanks everyone that's really helpful. c:
Rina;2643702 wrote:It's not weight that holds one back it's attitude. There re skinny girls on the first page and the last page same with BBW's. The BBW's that are successful are the ones that work their asses off, same with skinny girls. You have to hustle. Both Tempting and KK have hustles the damn Kardashians would envy.

As for guys saying you should lose weight, whatever block them, they can go to someone else.

Now I'm not on SM much maybe once a week, but one one of my sites I am often the only BBW and black girl in my category. All I have to do is sit there some days and I will make money. Being different can be a plus. So work it.
SweetLilyRaven;2643719 wrote:Block the asshats who are insulting you. They don't know what they're missing out on! As an SSBBW, I make some damn good money when I apply myself to camming. KK and Femme hit it right on the nose - no matter your size, you get back what you put into this business. I personally have had a massive boost in my self confidence since I started camming. There is not a day that goes by that I don't have a guy telling me how much he loves my huge ass or belly…Maybe I've gotten lucky with not having any trolls in my rooms because I've only banned two guys in the year I've been camming.

I guess my whole point is to use those beautiful curves to your advantage - trust me - there are tons of guys out there who would give anything to worship those sexy curves with lots of attention and money! You can do this!!!

(I'm a bit scattered in my thoughts because of a bit of vodka indulgence after a fun night on the phone, so don't mind the rambling!)
Sam38g;2643924 wrote:You are taking the insults way to personally. Those guys have 1000s of girls to look at, yet they are in your room. Convert them into a sale, positive attitude does that. Take into consideration they go into ALL cam girl rooms, bbw or not & call them fat.

Fastest way to make a girl cry is to call her fat. Fastest way to upset a man is say he is going bald.

Toughin up, this job requires it.

There are plenty of girls in the top 5, 10, 20 on SM that are curvy/bbw. So I find it offensive for you to say there isn't.

Sam
sexyred;2644161 wrote:Although I'm not a BBW, I am curvy. I'm always on the first few rows and I DON'T work hard. And remember, a pretty face goes a long way, so if you're feeling insecure, make sure your hair/makeup is flattering.
chubbycookie;2644185 wrote:That is so true.... I've experience both ends... being called fat and calling someone bald.. .works... and I'm still laughing as I type this...
SerenaJade;2666678 wrote:FUCK those guys who have told you that, they were out of line and should not have said that. You don't have to be super thin to be beautiful! Those idiots -___-
Nimue_Allen;2667013 wrote:I'm guessing I'm a little different to a lot of BBWs because a big part what I do is sub for humiliation and bdsm shows. I love the times that I get someone in my free chat slinging insults my way.... I jsut tell them "yup, you can tell me more in exclusive" and they just take me exclusive and continue the insults.

I don't feel any shame in the way I look. Yup, I'm fat, if they can't handle that, they can fuck off lol.
shysara79;2667030 wrote:Success is not defined. I am a curvy girl. I am usually in the top half of first page on SM. I spend an hour an a half getting ready just to log in. I know the right angles and the right lighting for my body shape. This alone has taken me forever. Its work! i average 40-60 an hour with no gold shows. I know this is not the best, but its more than I was making at a vanilla job I hated for years. But I will tell you what, my college degree in Business and all the marketing classes I was required to take have helped me immensely. Fat, skinny, black, white, Someone wants you ! And ps: F what the loser dudes say. Confidence is sexy :)
PlayfulDesire;2667034 wrote:I also am a bigger gal and I average about 35-50 hourly, and don't do gold shows. I am in the first half of sm. I also have a clip store that does well too.

guys hate on everyone. If a girl has small boobs or they are too big. Someone always has somthing to say.
anoncamgirl;2667245 wrote:Goals are dreams with deadlines.

Go get that money. No one is stopping you! :D
Glamourmilf;2667349 wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]38813[/ATTACH] Every Guy who buys a show from you Is doing This! Trust me! You have to 'know', and believe it, because it is the truth.
Via Flaminia;2667463 wrote:Glamourmilf that is brutally hot ^^
annikah;2667600 wrote:I'm a firm believer that like personal limits and boundaries when it comes to kinks and fetishes, body type only speaks to which audience you'll market to. And no matter what body type you are, there IS an audience.

What largely sells you is personality and confidence. Being comfortable in your own skin and actually liking yourself is key.