Camgirl dilema

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Dan-CGC
Reactions:

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:49 am

I had the pleasure to collaborate with so many webcam performers and I've stumbled upon a big "issue" very frequently.
" how to gain more traffic, exposure and popularity but also flying under the parents/close friends radar? "
This particular issue is affecting webcam activity?
- stress being the most unhealthy and dangerous for models
I know there's no "one-solution" for all, but what will be the best course of action for a webcam performer in this situation?

Camgirl.Cloud - Edit your own bio page like a professional web designer ! DIY!
naomicourtney
Reactions:

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:52 pm

How popular are they trying to become? Most people won't get to the level of popularity where everyone knows who they are.

The real concern if they are trying to avoid family and friends coming across their profiles is social media trying to "help" by recommending accounts. They need to get separate devices (phone or whatever) and only log on to adult accounts with those devices. Don't have a facebook if you can help it, but definitely don't use facebook on the work device.

Also, they may just have to come to terms with the fact that it is entirely possible that they will be outed and decide if thats worth the risk. If they don't depend on those people for survival, it may be a lot easier not to care.

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:48 pm

Dan-CGC wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:49 am I had the pleasure to collaborate with so many webcam performers and I've stumbled upon a big "issue" very frequently.
" how to gain more traffic, exposure and popularity but also flying under the parents/close friends radar? "
This particular issue is affecting webcam activity?
- stress being the most unhealthy and dangerous for models
I know there's no "one-solution" for all, but what will be the best course of action for a webcam performer in this situation?

Everything that @naomicourtney said was pretty accurate. No matter how many times we tell people that if you don't want to be found out DON'T CAM, they still never listen. Geo Blocking is a complete joke. It really only offers security that's equal to a child's blankey. It's a false sense of security. But if you absolutely need to stay under the radar I would suggest camming on indy sites like Niteflirt or other skype show directories. People don't seem to record skype shows as much as they do free chat sites.

If a cammodel wants to be incognito and build a fanbase? I just don't know how they can do that without putting themselves out there? If they're so afraid of exposure to the point that they can't get on cam, then they should re-think this job. Using wigs and makeup can help somewhat but if they want to be cammodel famous, their family will find out eventually. Maybe they should try a niche, Show Foot BB! :lol:

Minnie
Reactions:

Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:44 pm

One of my biggest grievances was stressing myself out worrying what other people think of me.

Now at 34. I really don't give a fuck of what they think of me.

What you earn from webcam will be money you will never see again in your lifetime, once you make it and spend it it's gone.

So if you are doing it a lot of your energy is spent just to get to payout. So you really need to focus on income goals and achieving them , then once money comes in saving some for emergencies and your future retirement, and your daily spending.

because I can tell you this when your family is long and dead you will be kicking yourself you didn't have enough in your own retirement.

You might not get popular but the hard work and staying consistent will be money that can handle a lot for your life if you plan it properly and anyone who is not on support of the plan and you living your own life they need to step out.

Youtube : youtube.com/minnieoncam | Facebook MinnieCRiley | Instagram @OnCamMinnie | Twitter @MinnieOnCam