The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
ZaraSutra
Reactions:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:41 pm

Does anyone know which phrases / words are banned on Streamate videos? I'm wrestling with their media manager to upload videos for sale which only works about 50% of the time, and one of my videos got rejected for "Banned phrases in video description".

This is my video description: femdom, female domination, solo, humiliation, premature ejaculation humiliation, mean girls, virgin humiliation, beta male, roleplay fantasy

I wonder if humiliation is not allowed? Which sucks because I just uploaded like 10 videos that are all humiliation themed, and the only way to change the description is to delete the video and re-upload, which is glitchy af and only works half the time?!?!?

*EDIT*
Well it's not humiliation because another video got approved and it had humiliation in the description. It was the following: femdom, female domination, cei, cum eating instruction, tease and denial, humiliation, joi, shot glass

Maybe beta male lol or virgin. IDK

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:54 am

ZaraSutra wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:41 pm Does anyone know which phrases / words are banned on Streamate videos? I'm wrestling with their media manager to upload videos for sale which only works about 50% of the time, and one of my videos got rejected for "Banned phrases in video description".

This is my video description: femdom, female domination, solo, humiliation, premature ejaculation humiliation, mean girls, virgin humiliation, beta male, roleplay fantasy

I wonder if humiliation is not allowed? Which sucks because I just uploaded like 10 videos that are all humiliation themed, and the only way to change the description is to delete the video and re-upload, which is glitchy af and only works half the time?!?!?

*EDIT*
Well it's not humiliation because another video got approved and it had humiliation in the description. It was the following: femdom, female domination, cei, cum eating instruction, tease and denial, humiliation, joi, shot glass

Maybe beta male lol or virgin. IDK
maybe shot glasses because could be drinking alcohol???
:D :D just try i would ask Liz or support

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:44 pm

the in and out glitch seems way worse today. yesterday I managed to make money like normal. today I've been online for 2 hours so far and only $1.75 earned from 1 wheel spin. sigh.

RaeRae
Reactions:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:16 pm

The term humiliation isn't allowed in profiles so it's not likely to be allowed in video descriptions.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:28 pm

RaeRae wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:16 pm The term humiliation isn't allowed in profiles so it's not likely to be allowed in video descriptions.
feels like such a silly word to ban from profiles and vids considering humiliation shows are a lot of models bread and butter, mine included.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:46 pm

^^^Same. I wonder what is the rationale.

aka Genoveve
littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:22 pm

Has anyone had issues today with guys not being able to do shows? I've had three guys say they were going to take me private and then leave immediately. Obviously that happens normally sometimes cause guys are flakes, but just thought it was weird it happened so many times today. Wonder if they were getting kicked.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:46 pm

I've had okay traffic tonight. And since I've mentioned it repeatedly, my placement glitch has finally righted itself and I'm back where I should be. There are definitely still other glitches going on though.

FloridaSunDoll
Reactions:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:35 am

The newest glitch (amount SO many right now) is customers aren’t getting a number in front of their names after they’ve spent money weeks ago. I’ve had many that looked like new user until I clicked their details to see we’ve done several shows and spent well over the $5 min

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:44 am

I'm getting the glitch now where it takes forever for it to show after they leave and sometimes it doesn't ding when they enter. That is delayed to.