The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Marina
Reactions:

Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:09 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:50 pm
Marina wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:44 am
CarmenRose wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:24 am Have any of you tried Hello Fresh? I just got my first box today. It is more expensive than the store but it makes sense for my situation. Being disabled and by myself, it's hard to push a cart full of stuff and haul it up my stairs. I don't enjoy planning meals or cooking anymore.

This is cooking but so much simpler and nothing goes to waste. I will only need to go to the store for a few things now. I will have more energy and time to work, plus feel better so I think it will all even out.

I always get fruit flies from Walmart's produce. I love Aldi for some of their stuff.
I've heard of Hello Fresh but haven't tried. If I was close I wouldn't mind doing your grocery shopping. I go at least once a week.
I love and enjoy grocery shopping.
I know you would and you would probably throw a little meat in there to change my vegetarian ways. lol
Thank you sis.

My daughter is at Aldi right now. She always asks me if I need anything. I love their salted caramel yogurt.

What have you been cooking?

I actually haven't been cooking as much ever since I started keto diet. I've been eating a lot of salads.
My eating habits have changed so much.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:55 pm

Marina wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:09 pm
CarmenRose wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:50 pm
Marina wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:44 am

I've heard of Hello Fresh but haven't tried. If I was close I wouldn't mind doing your grocery shopping. I go at least once a week.
I love and enjoy grocery shopping.
I know you would and you would probably throw a little meat in there to change my vegetarian ways. lol
Thank you sis.

My daughter is at Aldi right now. She always asks me if I need anything. I love their salted caramel yogurt.

What have you been cooking?

I actually haven't been cooking as much ever since I started keto diet. I've been eating a lot of salads.
My eating habits have changed so much.
Kudos to you for sticking with keto for so long. I'm sure you probably feel better too. I'm proud of you sis!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:00 pm

Some of you may remember that I had to say goodbye to both my dog and kitten about a month ago. It's been rough but I'm getting through it. What I never spoke about is how our ragdoll calico cat went missing over a year ago. We suspected that a neighbor took her because they had previously asked where we got her and then the day before she disappeared they asked if they could buy her. On the same day she went missing they moved out of their rental. They did that shit!

Yesterday I went to the shelter to adopt another cat because our home has felt so empty without our babies. I found a sweetie, a shy calico but I can't bring her home until Tuesday. And then this morning we got a phone call from a veterinarian inquiring about a ragdoll cat that was abandoned at their practice. It's our og cat!!! She's microchipped with our information and finally she gets to come home, but that won't be until Monday.

So now we're gonna have TWO CATS!!! I've experienced so much stress and drama this past month. Life is so strange.

Here's the new furbaby that I hope to bring home in a few days. I can't decide if I'm going to call her Olive or Clementine? Also I'm so antsy about things not working out the way that I want them to. I was doing pretty good with that but recently...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:37 pm

It's telling me: You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:55 pm

Genoveve wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:37 pm It's telling me: You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Can you try again? Is there anyone else having an issue with seeing my attachments?

monamoni
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:14 pm

I also can't see your attachments. Same issue.

monamoni
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:08 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to ask... But I cannot find the body business thread... Idk I thought I saw it but now nothing. Is it possible I unsubbed?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:05 pm

monamoni wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:08 pm I don't know if this is the right place to ask... But I cannot find the body business thread... Idk I thought I saw it but now nothing. Is it possible I unsubbed?
Body business explicitly.viewforum.php?f=37

Beauty Tips Etc
viewforum.php?f=21

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:19 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:00 pm Some of you may remember that I had to say goodbye to both my dog and kitten about a month ago. It's been rough but I'm getting through it. What I never spoke about is how our ragdoll calico cat went missing over a year ago. We suspected that a neighbor took her because they had previously asked where we got her and then the day before she disappeared they asked if they could buy her. On the same day she went missing they moved out of their rental. They did that shit!

Yesterday I went to the shelter to adopt another cat because our home has felt so empty without our babies. I found a sweetie, a shy calico but I can't bring her home until Tuesday. And then this morning we got a phone call from a veterinarian inquiring about a ragdoll cat that was abandoned at their practice. It's our og cat!!! She's microchipped with our information and finally she gets to come home, but that won't be until Monday.

So now we're gonna have TWO CATS!!! I've experienced so much stress and drama this past month. Life is so strange.

Here's the new furbaby that I hope to bring home in a few days. I can't decide if I'm going to call her Olive or Clementine? Also I'm so antsy about things not working out the way that I want them to. I was doing pretty good with that but recently...
those assholes stealing your baby! sickos! what a crazy story. fate has plans for you this is for sure.
congrats on both of your new babies.

monamoni
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:31 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:05 pm
monamoni wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:08 pm I don't know if this is the right place to ask... But I cannot find the body business thread... Idk I thought I saw it but now nothing. Is it possible I unsubbed?
Body business explicitly.viewforum.php?f=37

Beauty Tips Etc
viewforum.php?f=21
Thanks for the links but it says Im not authorized... Bwah