The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:53 pm

ggminx wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:23 am anyone else's notes take 500 years to open?
Yes! Notes are loading slow lately for me too.

Reminder for any girls jumping on today to check the NFL schedule! My traffic was good until the games came on this afternoon. I'm not into sports, so I never remember these things.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:42 am

even disconnected :( twice it take ages to log in such an anxiety lol

jeza
Reactions:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:12 pm

Hey hey ladies... I was wondering does anyone know if SM is doing some sort of update to the site or something? There is something terribly off about the sites traffic over the last two weeks.

One thing I noticed recently is that the front page placement is different on Streamate vs Cammodels. On SM the FP is now mixed for me with different models from around the world, where as CM FP is still the old placement with regional girls in my area.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:55 pm

ggminx wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:23 am anyone else's notes take 500 years to open?
Not 500 years. More like 1000. lol

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:59 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:55 pm
Not 500 years. More like 1000. lol
on google chrome is fast, firefox takes forever

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:01 pm

jeza wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:12 pm Hey hey ladies... I was wondering does anyone know if SM is doing some sort of update to the site or something? There is something terribly off about the sites traffic over the last two weeks.

One thing I noticed recently is that the front page placement is different on Streamate vs Cammodels. On SM the FP is now mixed for me with different models from around the world, where as CM FP is still the old placement with regional girls in my area.
i m working more on others websites, yestday was busy today generally busy is dead.
traffic imo is also terribly deadly boring ahah

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:35 pm

soo... I just watched a leaked ama gold shows.. and omg .
did you ladies hear all the terrible things she was being paid to say about sm and other models?
making fun of the lush toy and trashing sex workers. sitting there stuffing her face with food. and then waiting for her 100s of ppl for her gold.
not at all what I would have expected!
its like... ACT PROFESSIONAL!
we all get it is an obligation that you signed up for , but at least make it fun positive and plug the site that is paying you.
couldn't say anything like "sign up" or "what a great site" ect ect. or something like that.
her gold show should be like an advertisement for sm !

instead she was
A. toxic
b. lazy
c. entitled

she "broke the site" ok sure... and we can have her scraps when she logs off . wow how generous! her left overs!

I always thought she was cool on twitch and admired her work ethic but ... wow changed my mind!
what a witch.
sm and jerkma are looking like complete fools
I am surprised no one mentioned this during the meeting.
they need to put a gag in her mouth when she streams. asap.
if you want the link to the leaked show just pm me so you can draw your own conclusions
I am surprised there isn't more outrage at her lack of professionalism.

honeybirdette_
Reactions:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:50 am

bigbum wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:35 pm soo... I just watched a leaked ama gold shows.. and omg .
did you ladies hear all the terrible things she was being paid to say about sm and other models?
making fun of the lush toy and trashing sex workers. sitting there stuffing her face with food. and then waiting for her 100s of ppl for her gold.
not at all what I would have expected!
its like... ACT PROFESSIONAL!
we all get it is an obligation that you signed up for , but at least make it fun positive and plug the site that is paying you.
couldn't say anything like "sign up" or "what a great site" ect ect. or something like that.
her gold show should be like an advertisement for sm !

instead she was
A. toxic
b. lazy
c. entitled

she "broke the site" ok sure... and we can have her scraps when she logs off . wow how generous! her left overs!

I always thought she was cool on twitch and admired her work ethic but ... wow changed my mind!
what a witch.
sm and jerkma are looking like complete fools
I am surprised no one mentioned this during the meeting.
they need to put a gag in her mouth when she streams. asap.
if you want the link to the leaked show just pm me so you can draw your own conclusions
I am surprised there isn't more outrage at her lack of professionalism.
omg. can you send me the link please??

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:37 pm

just pm me for the link
hugs

katiebabes
Reactions:

Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:28 am

is anyone unable to login tonight? everything was fine and then 1:27am est time i got kicked out and cant log in