The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
swampfae
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:23 am

About the 1% on Streamate - This will be fully refunded once we are active again should you still be in the studio. The studio conversion was so we could smoothly (as possible) move models to being directly paid by Streamate and back again if and when we come back online, keeping your accounts completely "as-is" in the process. The timeline for this is not concrete, but we estimate about 3 to 4 weeks.
This is on the BM Dashboard. So does that mean, they are transferring us back into the Studio if/ when they come back without a choice and the only alternative is to start over with a new account?

At this point i personally wouldn't trust them ever again and want to stay away from any dailypay company tbh.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:51 am

Boleyn made a mistake in my payout right before they went ka-put and I haven't heard anything yet from them after multiple messages. It wasn't a issue of the funds coming in right when they were shutting down as according to my BM Dashboard those are being returned to the originating sites.
I'm starting to think my money is just gone as the site itself said once they sent it to BM it was out of their hands.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:21 am

If there were 100000 signups it might took years to answer to all our tickets.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:36 am

ChubbyBBW wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:21 am If there were 100000 signups it might took years to answer to all our tickets.
Haha you have a point. I need to relax.
It's almost $300 short which for a site as slow as that one is for me is a major outlier but I don't need the money asap. I just want to be sure I receive it. As long as I have a ETA when that will be I'll be fine.
Still poor Katy has to be just overwhelmed. I feel really sorry for her.

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:03 pm

swampfae wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:23 am
About the 1% on Streamate - This will be fully refunded once we are active again should you still be in the studio. The studio conversion was so we could smoothly (as possible) move models to being directly paid by Streamate and back again if and when we come back online, keeping your accounts completely "as-is" in the process. The timeline for this is not concrete, but we estimate about 3 to 4 weeks.
This is on the BM Dashboard. So does that mean, they are transferring us back into the Studio if/ when they come back without a choice and the only alternative is to start over with a new account?

At this point i personally wouldn't trust them ever again and want to stay away from any dailypay company tbh.
I know what you mean. Inevitable repeat when her new bank goes ballistic.

For me it's not about Katy and her team, but the system, payment processors and other scumbags she buffers us from. I couldn't do near as well under the same circumstances.

I will miss having a business name for employment verification and for me it was worth the 5% cut, since I cam part-time. The 1% out of my SM pay I will tolerate - better than creating a new acct at this point.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:16 pm

If we go back, for what is this torturing by KYC? It rejects everything, the very same accept from other models.

swampfae
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:07 pm

ViaFlaminia wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:03 pm
swampfae wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:23 am

I know what you mean. Inevitable repeat when her new bank goes ballistic.

For me it's not about Katy and her team, but the system, payment processors and other scumbags she buffers us from. I couldn't do near as well under the same circumstances.

I will miss having a business name for employment verification and for me it was worth the 5% cut, since I cam part-time. The 1% out of my SM pay I will tolerate - better than creating a new acct at this point.
Yeah exactly. I'm just going to work differently now and spread things out better but i'd prefer to be paid weekly by streamate from now on and have it stay like that, even with the 1%.

I also have hundreds of videos on my sm profile that i would hate to lose or having to face reuploading etc, so making a new account wasn't really a great option for me personally.

Oh well, we will see what the future brings.

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:34 pm

Does anyone know if there will be a three weeks hold for first payment or will Streamate pay us weekly since we're not new models?

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:46 pm

Is everyone canceling their masspay account so they don't get charged the $10 a month for not using it? I have zero use for it, except for when I got paid here....

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:10 pm

Spoke to Liz and she said there will be no three weeks hold. Yay!