The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:50 am

Panthera wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:07 am Hello! Can anyone please give me advice on how to upload videos in my Video Gallery? I did upload before (from my old desktop computer) but lately I cannot upload anymore. I tried using both of my laptops and it did not work. I get the status bar and it seems to be uploading but then it disappears and nothing has been loaded. I emailed Support but they gave me that standard answer with the requirements, and when I emailed them back explaining that I am meeting all the requirements, they answered with the SAME first email with the requirements. .... ... no comment. I really need to upload more videos, and it is so frustrating not being able to, and not getting any help either :(
Here's another hack-sometimes it can help speed the upload process.

When the blue progress bar disappears- refresh your browser and upload again,
Rinse and repeat.
Usually it takes about 3 times unless the site is super glitchy

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:40 pm

bigbum wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:17 am
KortneyKay wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:34 pm
bigbum wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:20 pm yes me too! Monday was good for me as well!! woo hoo for Mondays! lol
mainly my issue is I dont have any AC and its 90 degrees and I have all the lights on and the door of the cam room has to stay shut due to noise. so the heat is beating me up quickly.
When I lived in France this happened. I went on amazon and ordered 2 mini AC units for like $30. The ones that plug in and you put ice and cold water at the bottom. Worked like a treat for what I needed. Would cool down your room within a few hours of turning it on. Just keep filling it with ice. They weren't loud, either.
omg very interesting... can you send me a link of what you are referring to on amazon?
hugs
I copied this from the camodelwebstore. https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Air-Co ... 204&sr=8-8

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:29 pm

I can't believe my eyes, 2 bonus weeks, it wasn't supposed to be at all. That's why slow traffic and glitches:
Two Weeks of Bonus Earnings from July 23- Aug 5 GMT!
Sent: 2023-07-19 10:55pm

Get ready for our biggest bonus event yet! We're giving all models two opportunities to receive a bonus match on eligible earnings*! The first bonus will apply to earnings made from July 23-29 GMT, and a second bonus will be rewarded for July 30 - Aug 5 GMT.

To participate, simply get online and stream during those days. After each period, your eligible earnings will be totaled and your bonus will be calculated based on the list below.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:31 pm

who's going for the 50% :lol: :shock: :o

respect to those who are in that bracket....that's way outside my effort orbit

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:40 pm

ggminx wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:31 pm who's going for the 50% :lol: :shock: :o

what is the highest weekly earnings you have ever heard of or seen proof of on SM not including the bonus or prize money?

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:50 am

bigbum wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:40 pm
ggminx wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:31 pm who's going for the 50% :lol: :shock: :o

what is the highest weekly earnings you have ever heard of or seen proof of on SM not including the bonus or prize money?
I have had 3k+ weeks without prizes on non prize weeks....only if I put the hours in

Panthera
Reactions:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:40 am

Esixxx wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:50 am
Panthera wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:07 am Hello! Can anyone please give me advice on how to upload videos in my Video Gallery? I did upload before (from my old desktop computer) but lately I cannot upload anymore. I tried using both of my laptops and it did not work. I get the status bar and it seems to be uploading but then it disappears and nothing has been loaded. I emailed Support but they gave me that standard answer with the requirements, and when I emailed them back explaining that I am meeting all the requirements, they answered with the SAME first email with the requirements. .... ... no comment. I really need to upload more videos, and it is so frustrating not being able to, and not getting any help either :(
Here's another hack-sometimes it can help speed the upload process.

When the blue progress bar disappears- refresh your browser and upload again,
Rinse and repeat.
Usually it takes about 3 times unless the site is super glitchy
Thank you so much! xx

Camgurl
Reactions:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:36 am

Ugh..come on cam gods. Throw me a bone will ya?? I know it's in the middle of the summer slow down but fuk! Oh joy..A fucking 2 week contest?? Really? The rates they are giving us is sooo FUKING insulting. Fuk SM! So glad I make more on other good sites like stripchat. Assholes

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:04 pm

Even if I worked my ass off, I don't think I could hit a bracket that would make the bonus worth it. 5% and 8% are not incentives, that's the cost of the coffee I'm going to need to stay on long enough to hit my goals.

I am not going to bust my ass for a bonus if it's dead, I'm just going to stay on my usual grind. I've been thinking of trying to get back into sexting and now seems like the perfect time! Maybe time to beef up my clip store too...

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:30 pm

yeah me too I am going to just do my normal week and if it picks up a bit more than usual ill put in some extra time. mostly the bonus for me just makes up for the extra hourly I am missing by there being extra models online.
I think the most I ever did was like $4500 in 1 week but with the bonus money included.
ive never done a 5k week. I think there a few members here who have done it and rank high in the contests. epic!