The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
swampfae
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:13 am

I am kyc verified but now when i click on payment method to add one, it always leads me back to the dashboard.
I tried on different browsers and devices and still the same issue.

Do any of you have that issue?

I already contacted techsupport, did not get any email confirming that it actually arrived but hopefully it went through.
Edit: It worked now yay!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 pm

swampfae wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:13 am I am kyc verified but now when i click on payment method to add one, it always leads me back to the dashboard.

I already contacted techsupport, did not get any email confirming that it actually arrived but hopefully it went through.
I just checked and I was able to add a payment method but like I suspected there is an administrative hold. It says I need to contact customer service.

swampfae
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:40 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 pm
swampfae wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:13 am I am kyc verified but now when i click on payment method to add one, it always leads me back to the dashboard.

I just checked and I was able to add a payment method but like I suspected there is an administrative hold. It says I need to contact customer service.
After i refreshed and went back to the payment method tab the hold was gone and just the ability to put payments on hold by myself, try that!

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:58 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:59 am
handoverthat wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:12 pm I saw someone on the camgirl subreddit recommend internet modeling in place of it.. like what in the ENTIRE ACTUAL FUCK???!!! This industry is getting scary, girls are being lead astray, I remember on stripperweb there were loads and loads of information on how scummy IM is.
That's the DP service through AW that people were complaining about missing and slow payments back in 2017. This will never end.
Is this the same Internet Modeling that is based in Florida? There used to be a one year waiting period to use SM after being let out of the IM contract. They also take a huge chunk of earnings.

They caused so much heartache (and heartburn) that on SW they were the studio whose name could not be mentioned.

I saw the model on Reddit CGP who was recommending IM. For anyone new and reading here, don't do it.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:12 pm

ViaFlaminia wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:58 pm
KortneyKay wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:59 am
handoverthat wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:12 pm I saw someone on the camgirl subreddit recommend internet modeling in place of it.. like what in the ENTIRE ACTUAL FUCK???!!! This industry is getting scary, girls are being lead astray, I remember on stripperweb there were loads and loads of information on how scummy IM is.
That's the DP service through AW that people were complaining about missing and slow payments back in 2017. This will never end.
Is this the same Internet Modeling that is based in Florida? There used to be a one year waiting period to use SM after being let out of the IM contract. They also take a huge chunk of earnings.

They caused so much heartache (and heartburn) that on SW they were the studio whose name could not be mentioned.

I saw the model on Reddit CGP who was recommending IM. For anyone new and reading here, don't do it.
Yes, IM is the same company that was so bad that Stripperweb instantly muted the name Internet Modeling.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:16 pm

swampfae wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:40 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 pm

After i refreshed and went back to the payment method tab the hold was gone and just the ability to put payments on hold by myself, try that!
Okay cool! I just logged back in and the prompt has changed to allow me to place a three week hold if I choose to do so. So I guess I'm good to go for tomorrow. My birthday is in a few short weeks and I don't wanna be broke, so I gotta jump back in there. 😂

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:34 pm

Hey @Ozempic I'm gonna need you to come up with a different name. You can make variations of Ozempic, but it can't just be that! Add something else to it because I'm battling lots of spam and I almost mistakenly deleted you several times. Please send me a dm with the new name. Thank you. 🩷
Ozempic wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:49 pm Same happened to me but it finally worked after a few attempts of logging in and out.
Account was approved pretty quickly after uploading proof of address I can now stream again.
ChubbyBBW wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:22 pm Well after long Pvt my stream was interrupted, stream ability had disabled and KYC can't be uploaded coz links doesn't works.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:26 pm

Is there anyway to tell from our dashboards if we are in “new” model status on SM?

My favorites and all that happy jazz carried over

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:09 pm

My account still exist on SM, I'm not counting as a new there.

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:49 pm

No because technically we're still under Boleyn studio that explains the reason for "Virtual studio" and 1% as explained in the email #2.

It's the best way to let models keep streaming without losing favorites and all that jazz. To get new model status we'd have to close our accounts and open new ones directly with Streamate.
Esixxx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:26 pm Is there anyway to tell from our dashboards if we are in “new” model status on SM?

My favorites and all that happy jazz carried over