The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:35 pm

bigbum wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:29 am
CarmenRose wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:59 am
bigbum wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:06 pm today was good for me for like 1 whole hour and then all the traffic went away. over all one of my worst ever weeks on cam. this is the first contest in 1 year that I didn't even rank.
I hope this week gets better.
hope you ladies had better luck than I did
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope this is a better week for you.

My first two days were good and then it tanked. I didn't rank at all either and I worked every day.

I should also add that I did 26 hours and made bonus. That helps.
congrats on getting the bonus
Thank you. I hope this is a better week!

seashell
Reactions:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:33 pm

It's my first week back on Streamate, after a long time away... and things are going alright, so far. I was pretty busy for the first couple of days, then I tried to work a SUPER late shift (2am PST) and it was deader than dead, lol. Going to get on earlier tonight!

pippapippa
Reactions:

Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:50 pm

I've had a decent time this week, but today is not good at all. I normally have good Wednesdays, but they've been bad for the past month or so.

Seductivegirl
Reactions:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:18 am

It's validating to know that everyone has been struggling with Streamate lately. I just look at it as an hours game, splitcamming when it's slow. I tell myself no matter how slow it is, stay on for 6 hours you're likely to hit $100, 8 hours if you've already hit 100 earlier, likely to hit 200. You get the odd 300 or 400 day but I'm not counting on that, if I feel I can hit those higher goals I stick on for 9.5 hours I think as my max limit at the moment. But I think just focus on the hours as opposed to the goal, know that when you do those longer hours there's not much more you could have done and every person who comes in and doesn't buy has the potential to come back as a customer another day so it's worth it being on. Also I found it's worth it coming on real early like 6am, even with no sound so as not to disturb people, somehow you can still catch some money even without speaking, so don't let that hold you back from those weird hours if you live with people :)

Camgurl
Reactions:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:11 am

What's this shit?? Every cam model online looks like they have fog covered cams. Every one!! Are u kidding me?? What the fuk is this?? Oh shit..

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:28 am

Camgurl wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:11 am What's this shit?? Every cam model online looks like they have fog covered cams. Every one!! Are u kidding me?? What the fuk is this?? Oh shit..
It's like this for logged out viewers, but when I logged in with a customer account I could see clearly. This isn't the first time this has happened. I suspect it may be a tactic to force people to sign up and put a card on file.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:54 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:28 am
Camgurl wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:11 am What's this shit?? Every cam model online looks like they have fog covered cams. Every one!! Are u kidding me?? What the fuk is this?? Oh shit..
It's like this for logged out viewers, but when I logged in with a customer account I could see clearly. This isn't the first time this has happened. I suspect it may be a tactic to force people to sign up and put a card on file.

Thank you so much for the heads up! I was seriously freaking out!! Like how about a heads up or warning or something from the site??? Pisses me off. But thanks for clarifying that. I appreciate it a lot.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:28 am

Camgurl wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:54 am

Thank you so much for the heads up! I was seriously freaking out!! Like how about a heads up or warning or something from the site??? Pisses me off. But thanks for clarifying that. I appreciate it a lot.
Sometimes SM by default set the lowest resolution for guests, but in the settings they could choose higher quality.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:08 pm

It's not fogged out today. I was looking in as an outside viewer and could see everyone clearly.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:30 pm

I don't know exactly why the blurred streams are happening? I don't have that insight and my response is just a theory based on previous post across forums and social media because this isn't the first or second time it's happened. I now wonder if this is something they're doing at specific times of day?
Camgurl wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:54 am