Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:00 pm

Maybe we should all "Be engaging during your (empty) stream."

Back to cleaning my dildos.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:33 pm

Genoveve wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:36 am
CarmenRose wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:45 amI think domming would be fun but my voice is too soft. Guys don't like my sph. They just leave. lol
Lots of guys like ‘soft domming,’ plus you can still be really mean with a soft voice. Sph just like any fetish can be tricky because there’s infinite ways to do it and it’s a matter of figuring out which way is the way that the guy likes. If they have half a brain in their head they will tell you, but usually you have to figure it out yourself.
I kind of already do that in a playful way. There are a couple of regs who try to play games. For example they might say "I'll be back in 15 minutes." I make sure I'm not there in 15 minutes. I always get a message asking why I left. I tell them I'm not a girl who waits around.

They are not usually used to that. I guess this example would be "soft domming". I always thought of it as a game I always win. lol

Thank you for taking the time to write this. I hope today rocks for you!
Last edited by CarmenRose on Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:41 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:30 pm I market myself as a fun loving sensual domme because I don't get into extreme cruelty. I only do that for custom videos because there's no one there and it's just easier to raise my voice. I'm fairly soft spoken and also a smart ass so I have to work with what I got. My inspirations are Karen from Will & Grace and Miranda from the Devil Wears Prada. @CarmenRose I think you could pull this off

"Sensual domme". I get it. It's like putting them in their place in a playful way. I already am one and didn't even know! I'm glad it works for you.

I can also be a smart ass in a joking way. Most of them love it. I always thought of a domme being kind of aggressive and ordering them around. Borderline cruel.

Thank you for your input and the video. I hope you have a profitable day!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:24 pm

I should recuse myself on one thing. I have been known to lose my cool (only with freeloaders in free chat) but I'm getting better. lol

Not much on SM but on SC. I don't think I'm a token type of hoe, in Marina speak. :lol:

I'm sweet as sugar to paying customers with a little snarkiness sprinked in. haha. Potentials don't get the snarky until they get under my spell.

I apologize that I have trouble expressing myself sometimes and have to edit. I used to be very shy because of this. Camming is good to bring you out of your shell.

Good luck to those of you going for a contest prize!! I'm only going for bonus but you never know😊.
Last edited by CarmenRose on Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

handoverthat
Reactions:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:58 pm

any bbws wanna chime in and share how much you made your first month on SM?

Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:14 am

handoverthat wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:58 pm any bbws wanna chime in and share how much you made your first month on SM?
id say it depends on how many hours you put in, your rates, are you a seasoned model? do you have tip toys? are you a yes model or do u have limits? are u on social media? is ur connections stable? good webcam? so much can play into it. whats ur fav color? just kidding abt color.
i always tell new models to hit payout asap and prefer to hit that on ur first day to be the motivation for a realistic number to hit.
utilize the new model tag for the month u have it, new models get exposure in the new model section

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:40 am

CarmenRose wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:33 pm
Genoveve wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:36 am
CarmenRose wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:45 amI think domming would be fun but my voice is too soft. Guys don't like my sph. They just leave. lol
Lots of guys like ‘soft domming,’ plus you can still be really mean with a soft voice. Sph just like any fetish can be tricky because there’s infinite ways to do it and it’s a matter of figuring out which way is the way that the guy likes. If they have half a brain in their head they will tell you, but usually you have to figure it out yourself.
I kind of already do that in a playful way. There are a couple of regs who try to play games. For example they might say "I'll be back in 15 minutes." I make sure I'm not there in 15 minutes. I always get a message asking why I left. I tell them I'm not a girl who waits around.

They are not usually used to that. I guess this example would be "soft domming". I always thought of it as a game I always win. lol

Thank you for taking the time to write this. I hope today rocks for you!
i totally get this! yelling/screaming is way out of my style. i have a bluetooth earpiece so i can talk in a slightly less loud normal voice. i get lots of asmr domination requests even though i rarely whisper outside of being requested to do so.

when it comes to the sph stuff (or most anything really) i try to sus out stuff as much as possible with questions. one of my favorite questions that gets the ball rolling is "is there anything you'd like [me/Mistress/whatever you want to say] to know about you?"

and the most important thing with domination, we can still have a good laugh, cuz things are just effing funny sometimes. i'd say i'm about 20% serious unless a sub asks for super serious, we need to get down to bidneh kind of sesh

i know some don't like c2c. it can be a great tool. I use to to encourage my subs to entertain me...because you know, Mistress always loves a good laugh :lol:

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:44 am

Sitting at two hours in and still at zero. So far I'm at 20.5 hours and $174. I just wish I could hit my goal of $250 to get bonus cause I'm almost to my hours. I just want to take the rest of contest week off and not deal with this anymore.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:59 am

izshadow wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:44 am Sitting at two hours in and still at zero. So far I'm at 20.5 hours and $174. I just wish I could hit my goal of $250 to get bonus cause I'm almost to my hours. I just want to take the rest of contest week off and not deal with this anymore.
awful today for me !!!! damnnnnn was better off

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:15 pm

VVVV wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:59 am
izshadow wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:44 am Sitting at two hours in and still at zero. So far I'm at 20.5 hours and $174. I just wish I could hit my goal of $250 to get bonus cause I'm almost to my hours. I just want to take the rest of contest week off and not deal with this anymore.
awful today for me !!!! damnnnnn was better off
I tried last night and even today to send off a "mass message" in the mail center of SM. I have never done that before. So far, it hasn't yielded me any shows. Just guy's now messaging me for free which I typically would charge $10 gold if you want me to message you out of a show. So I think that backfired haha.