The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Simsplayer
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:06 pm

FloridaSunDoll wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:49 pm February is usually one of the months that make me question my decision to continue camming
Every year I forget how much worse February sucks than January. I'm just focusing on building up my hours though and hoping guys add me as a fave, trying to consider Feb as an investment for later months.

NYMami
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:39 pm

FloridaSunDoll wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:49 pm February is usually one of the months that make me question my decision to continue camming and lead me near a mental breakdown (august is the other). In the past January typically slows down after the holidays and by Feb it’s so slow that I’m ready to lose it. Thankfully it’s not as bad this year as it has been in the past BUT I’m pulling crazy long shifts and drastically shifting my schedule to make money. I know not everyone has the luxury of being able to work different hours but I highly recommend switching up your hours if your typical schedule isn’t cutting it anymore.

Also looks like my 1099 will be in the mail today
It’s the opposite for me. This year is the worst one yet so far. I’ve never been this slow ever. Even during slow times like in September I wasn’t this slow. My hourly average for slow times is $10 more than what it has been the past week.

I remember Super Bowl Sunday in 2021 I was so busy. I was on for the least 7-8 hours and I was back to back for almost an entire time. Had a lot of longer quality shows. I barely stood in free chat, and when I did people were tipping. That was one of the best days I’ve ever had. The only really slow day was Valentine’s Day that year because it landed on a Sunday I believe. With the Super Bowl this Sunday I’m hoping it’ll pick up a bit. And I’m just hoping it’ll pick up a little bit by mid February so it’s not as awful as it has been the past week. I’m not used to being this slow.

I got lucky that it picked up this later morning. I had a guy do an exclusive show and tip 105 gold during the show. It also got steadier with other shows until 11 AM. So I was lucky to almost hit $200 this morning. So far this evening it’s been really slow this first hour. We’ll see how it goes for the rest of the night.

I’m just gonna commit to a grueling schedule for the rest of the month. I’m going to stay on for most of the day every day this month to make as much money as I can. I have certain financial goals that I need to meet this month, and I need some things to be taken out of the way, so March will be much easier for me financially.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:51 pm

Simsplayer wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:06 pm
FloridaSunDoll wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:49 pm February is usually one of the months that make me question my decision to continue camming
Every year I forget how much worse February sucks than January. I'm just focusing on building up my hours though and hoping guys add me as a fave, trying to consider Feb as an investment for later months.
Same. Usually Jan-March is my slowtime although ever since covid I feel like everything has been shaken up. Normally Nov-Dec are good but this last Nov & Dec sucked and January was actually fine.

aka Genoveve
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:55 pm

when you're going through your DMCA Takedown requests for pirated videos and after going through all the hoops and loops of getting to the request form or email address for one of the sites, find that it is...drumroll please...SM's very own email addy! lol

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:51 pm

Wow the potential members actually seems to be updating in real time for the first time ever.

aka Genoveve
pippapippa
Reactions:

Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:30 pm

I have basically every member who has been in my room in the past forty five mins showing up on my past guest list. But yeah, potential members seems accurate.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:30 pm

^^^Mine has been doing that too, and I feel like guys are having issues because 98% of the people who enter my room almost immediately leave. I left earlier and came back now hoping it would be fixed but it's not.

aka Genoveve
wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:19 am

Massive glitches tonight. Lots of models talking about it on Discord. One stating do NOT use the break button because it is broken and people can still see you....I kick people from my room and block them, and they are still there, people losing connection, even customers were talking about it...and the list goes on...just giving you all a heads up.

KatM
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:25 am

They just sent an email "Introducing Sellable Media in Direct Messages!", guess that's why the site is glitchy, for me the guys enter and leave instantly and there is a delay with the leave text.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:19 am

KatM wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:25 am They just sent an email "Introducing Sellable Media in Direct Messages!", guess that's why the site is glitchy, for me the guys enter and leave instantly and there is a delay with the leave text.
I agree. I had that all this morning and peoples names never disappears. Smh I hope it’s figured out soon.