The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:47 am

I don't log on during my period because I worry if blood drips by mistake I'll be banned. it happened to other models on sm they lost their account for a blood drip accident. I can't risk it. so I take a full 5 days off. I use the period tracker to plan ahead. it is very helpful. download the app if you haven't. just be aware that big brother might be tracking your period. lol

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:49 am

wonderland1 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:20 pm
Genoveve wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:44 am ^^^Yeah there's two 2-day ones and then the week-long one, I guess the second 2-day one overlaps the week one.

I'm going to do the first 2-day one, not the second one because I need a day off and I despise Sundays, and I'm especially gonna despise a contest one. Not going to go for the 25 hours/$100 bonus either. I'm working this Saturday during the day(the next week starts Saturday 5pm for me), I'm taking Sunday off then on Tuesday I'm going to have to wake up super early to be at the vet with my cat for potentially hours so I'm probably not going to want to work that day, so I'd have to try and hit 25 hours in 5 days and it ain't happening.
Hope your kitty is ok! I have 3 and it's always something with them with big vet bills and a lot of worry.

Stayed on 7 hours last night and did decent for a Thurs night (which can be hit or miss). Going to milk the 25% days (these are my regular work days anyway) but next week will work my (new) reg shifts (4 long days) with reg days off (3 consecutive days off-want to enjoy some Summer) next week because 9 days of going hard will severely burn me out (I have autoimmune disorder so it's important that I self care). 7 days, I have done almost all contests, but 9 is pushing it for my old ass, lol. I'll hit the 25 hours because that is what I normally do every week but I am not gonna go as hard as I used to with these contests - unless I get in a sticky financial situation-( which I am not in right now- knock on wood) Let's get it!💪🏼 💰
oh you have an autoimmune disorder as well? which one? I am in the hashimotos club and it sucks...

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:58 am

omg it seems like me waking up at 4am where I live doesnt work with the 5 hours needed for the contest bonus! oh well I am still going to try my best this week. good luck ladies.

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 11:43 am

Genoveve wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:29 am Oh and lots of guys booted from shows for 'unknown'
Last night was terrible with massive issues, I too, had guys saying they were having trouble with the site, and at one point I had zero potentials, and the list goes on. It turns out that SM/Jerkmate had the mega Twitch star Amouranth, joining the site and did a Gold show, essentially crashing the site and robbing us of our traffic. I was hoping to catch some of her leftovers but never did. It was dead after she left, too. I'd rather speak more on this issue in the "verified" section. Models are livid and I dont blame them. After last night, I almost wanted to throw in the towel for the whole week, sigh....

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:49 pm

Traffic has actually been decent for me, which is such a relief. I've been working in the mornings/early afternoons my time. Will go 10+ minutes without traffic, but I've been getting new guys doing decent length shows so my hourly is actually better than usual.

I tried doing an hour late last night though and it was totally dead. I'm assuming all the top girls are on during that time so it's not really worth it for me to try and compete. I expect starting tomorrow it will be normal contest week traffic, but if I can hit my high goal today then maybe I won't care!

There have been some small glitches, but nothing too disruptive. Mostly guys getting kicked from the room randomly or my cam going black for a few seconds.

EDIT: Been working all morning and traffic fell off a cliff about an hour ago. Them's the breaks!
Last edited by littlewhitelies on Sat May 27, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 1:01 pm

I`ve been disconnected and can`t log in. Is it only me? And SM shows me online lol. But when I click my room there the same circle.

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:09 pm

littlewhitelies wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:49 pm Traffic has actually been decent for me, which is such a relief. I've been working in the mornings/early afternoons my time. Will go 10+ minutes without traffic, but I've been getting new guys doing decent length shows so my hourly is actually better than usual.

I tried doing an hour late last night though and it was totally dead. I'm assuming all the top girls are on during that time so it's not really worth it for me to try and compete. I expect starting tomorrow it will be normal contest week traffic, but if I can hit my high goal today then maybe I won't care!

There have been some small glitches, but nothing too disruptive. Mostly guys getting kicked from the room randomly or my cam going black for a few seconds.
There really were not many top girls on the past few days. I suspect they will all start tonight (Saturday USA) since it kicks off the 7 day week long contest. Glad things went well for you!

@bigbum I PM'd you about the Hashimotos but I am not certain it went through. Still hard to tell how my PM's are working here.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:30 pm

Hey @wonderland1 a few folks have mentioned the pm system being a bit complicated, but I don't understand what they mean? If you or anyone else reading this could offer some feedback so I can work towards making it better that would be great. 💗

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:23 pm

@EtherealMOD

Thanks for asking. I think the PM’s I sent to you mostly went through but I got the feeling one may not have. There is no “sent” file to see what was actually sent. However, there is an “outbox” file that my messages are going to when I press “send”. When I go to the “outbox” section, it seems as they stay there and there is no place to press “send” to get them to move. I sent @Genoveve a message a few weeks ago but I do not see where that went through, as well. I am not great at tech stuff so sorry if I am missing the obvious here, lol. I will attach pics of what I see on my end. Thanks!

Can’t seem to attach a pic but will try on a desktop.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat May 27, 2023 4:01 pm

^^^I have nothing from you, feel free to try again if you need. Attaching pics only seems to work for me if I use something like Imgur.

aka Genoveve