The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat May 20, 2023 12:54 am

Page 2 to page 13.... what?!?!?! Anyone else getting messed up placements again?

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat May 20, 2023 3:34 am

whirlerz2 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:39 am Idk, but I just got 3-star rating, what?
How many freaking times I asked, what do you lije/want.. UGH
I am block happy tonight so you are not alone with the idiots but I noticed they added more to the report user button. I could report an underage person (they were probably lying but he said 17, so away he went) and there are a couple other new options under that feature now to. I'm three hours in sitting at $6 bucks. I'm trying to pull a 10 hour shift before I need to take a break. Then try for a few more hours before the afternoon storm hits where I can take a nap...

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat May 20, 2023 3:54 am

whirlerz2 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:42 am Oh wow didn't know they added all that^!
You sound like me, I try to pull long hours, sleep a bit, then get up & do more before napping, SM's tanked lately :(
I am not typically up this late and I keep hearing things and I'm freaking myself out. :lol: I swear somebody just dragged something up the road, like a garbage can sound at 4am here but its gated so like who?! and I'm like wtf was that and just want to run in to the other bedroom and hide in my bed. I wouldn't be doing this for sure if SM wasn't a ghost town. I'm desperate. But I think I'm starting to truly hallucinate. :shock: :?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat May 20, 2023 10:27 am

izshadow wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:54 am Page 2 to page 13.... what?!?!?! Anyone else getting messed up placements again?
They mix things up quite a bit. There seems to be an AI formula that sorts placement to sprinkle in "new faces". Honestly SM has been doing this for years. Unless you're permanently on page 13 try not to panic because in a few minutes you'll bounce back.

It's a mindfuck, I know. 💗

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat May 20, 2023 1:35 pm

I'm noticing an uptick of guys not realizing they have to click on "enable audio" at the top of our video screen when they enter a room.

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:37 pm

izshadow wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:35 pm I'm noticing an uptick of guys not realizing they have to click on "enable audio" at the top of our video screen when they enter a room.
I had that a lot last night. The guy kept trying to go Exclusive and had no audio. Went back to Free chat, still no audio. He said he was in tech and tried everything I suggested. Some guys in the same Free chat said they could hear me, others said they could not. I refreshed. Same issue....so then I checked my stream on SM. I had audio. Then I went to Jerkmate to check myself- NO AUDIO. So, I assume the guys who could not hear me were on Jerkmate. There was no audio in other model rooms that I clicked on, as well. But some did have audio. Go figure. Smh. I didnt even bother reporting because they don't care. Also, having a lot of people kicked from Pvt/Exc/and Free, again. These are trustworthy regs who are not lying and trying to get a show.... I'm tired...sigh

I wonder if these issues are only happening on certain regional servers only?

On another note- I'm trying a new schedule of 4 longish days and then 3 in a row days off for the past month. Still getting my 20-25 hours per week in but in less days, but long days. So far, it has worked out pretty good. We will see how it goes for the summer. Also, trying to spend a lil more time on my backup site.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon May 22, 2023 9:23 am

FYI Next week is Memorial day for the US. That means there will probably be a contest of some sort coming up. This may be a great week to get in as many hours as you can. 💗

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon May 22, 2023 9:33 am

I am kind of surprised we haven't had more contests this month. Not a complaint.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Mon May 22, 2023 1:42 pm

I have been typing indivually to them. It's working out much better than talking. For example, yesterday a guy came in who had done very short shows in the past. He wanted to take me private. I told him I don't do short shows as we have in the past. He promised to stay longer.

I took my sweet time and he kept saying how much he was enjoying it. He stayed for over 6 minutes.

I would not have felt comfortable saying that out loud. I have converted many customers this way.

It also helps with the trolls and baiters who act like they want a show and leave.

I will talk if a good regular comes in. I know he's going straight to private.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:30 am

Arrgghhhh!! 5 hours and $52?? Really?? Fuk this. I'm to the point of getting a real job. Camming is just not cutting it anymore. No traffic on SM and guys aren't buying shit and here comes the summer slowdown. I'm done. Firing up the resume. Save me cam gods!