The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon May 08, 2023 1:43 pm

Is anyone having problems connecting to the site on the model side?

It's taking forever for it to load for me

Edit: nvm I think the issue is on my end- when I run a speed test against Seattle servers it tanks. Other servers are fine.

pattycakes29
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 10:45 pm

VVVV wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:28 am
Hersheykissed wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:25 am
VVVV wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:39 am so quiet and hopefully my period came in today. just in time when it slow. still online offering anal so far few shows i done no one noticed LOL
So my periods were taking me out like 5 full days. I bought an all black toy with red steaks in the design. Now I only take off my two painful days and clean and only use that toy for light play.

black sheet and black dildo. mine is very light so i can still do kitty penetration.. taking off my tampax
fun fact my tampax was stuck in my pussy just come back from hospital for this i m NOT KIDDING
anyway i can squirt also discreetly big risk taker

MENSTRUAL DISC! NOT A CUP! DISCCCCCCC!!!!! Life safer. You don't feel it and can leave it in up to 12 hours. You can fully have sex no problem. Little bit of a learning curve at first (hooks behind pelvic bone) but its AMAZING! Also helps cramps.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:32 am

Ughhhhh...sooo slow this morning?! Come in SM show me some love! I'm really starting to think about getting a part time job. I am just not getting not getting the love from cammig anymore it's toos stressful. I don't know what's going on. Save me cam gods pleeeeze!!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue May 09, 2023 8:23 am

Camgurl wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:32 am Ughhhhh...sooo slow this morning?! Come in SM show me some love! I'm really starting to think about getting a part time job. I am just not getting not getting the love from cammig anymore it's toos stressful. I don't know what's going on. Save me cam gods pleeeeze!!
Nothing wrong with a part time job outside of camming. It's better to do that now before you get behind on bills. 💗

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue May 09, 2023 8:43 am

Camgurl wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:32 am Ughhhhh...sooo slow this morning?! Come in SM show me some love! I'm really starting to think about getting a part time job. I am just not getting not getting the love from cammig anymore it's toos stressful. I don't know what's going on. Save me cam gods pleeeeze!!
There's multiple times I've had to get a pt job or do some kind of gig work. No shame in it.

Susperia
Reactions:
Tue May 09, 2023 2:16 pm

Does anyone else go through 10 minutes with nobody in your room and then get a sudden influx of traffic or is it just me? I can't figure out why I have no traffic at all for 10 minutes at a time? Its so weird. Then I'll get traffic and shows and then it'll be busy awhile and then dies off again.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue May 09, 2023 2:28 pm

Susperia wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:16 pm Does anyone else go through 10 minutes with nobody in your room and then get a sudden influx of traffic or is it just me? I can't figure out why I have no traffic at all for 10 minutes at a time? Its so weird. Then I'll get traffic and shows and then it'll be busy awhile and then dies off again.
I can go 10, 15, 20 mins without a soul in the room. Just some in and outs after that, maybe a hello but then they run away screaming when I say hello back. Made $15 bucks in 3 hours last night. Fun. Been sitting here two hours now at 0. Trying to hang in for another 1.5 hours as I will be out of town at the beach tomorrow for my dog's birthday.

Tossing the towel. Made zero this afternoon. Good luck guys! It's the hunger games out there for sure.

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:15 pm

I've been sitting for longer periods of time with no traffic more and more often. I assume if there's a sudden influx it means a more popular girl just logged off and you're in the "if you like X, you'll like Y" list for her.

Today I made $15 in an hour and a half, sitting there with a heating pad on my lap because of cramps. An old reg came back but sat in chat tipping a couple of gold every now and then and expected the same kind of attention as if he was paying for a show... Don't want to block in case he gets spendy again but come on, my dude! If I'm going to be broke can I at least be broke in peace?

Taking the rest of today and tomorrow off and Thursday will definitely be better! Hang in there ladies!

Panthera
Reactions:
Tue May 09, 2023 7:46 pm

Same here, dead as a doorknob lately, long periods of time with 0 in chat and 0 potentials. And when I am getting traffic is mostly the wrong traffic (vanilla, when I am a domme). Something is seriously fucked up. I am really worried and stressed and p*ssed off at streamate. :((

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:07 am

I can not log into my account? I was in there and 5 minutes later logged out and won’t log in??? I wasn’t streaming yet.

No emails, I haven’t done anything weird either. Is there a faster way to contact someone? I emailed the Liz email if it’s the same. I have no idea why I can’t log in?