The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:51 pm

Esixxx wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:47 am I need some help unravelling the mysteries of the universe- what's the behind the kink of the guys that like SPH but appear not to have a little dick?

I just did a show with a guy that seemed average size and wanted JOI and SPH- I did my usually spiel and just made it funny.
Do they secretly want a little dick or us to react- with "you aren't small"
They probably think they're small or an ex told them that they were average/tiny to bruise their egos. "My ex had a bigger dick." Average still isn't a size queen's dream. I had this Korean client who loved SPH due to the small dick stereotype and he used to love it but had to be a good 8". I thought he was trolling me. These guys are all psychologically unhinged, lmao.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:06 am

KortneyKay wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:51 pm
Esixxx wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:47 am I need some help unravelling the mysteries of the universe- what's the behind the kink of the guys that like SPH but appear not to have a little dick?

I just did a show with a guy that seemed average size and wanted JOI and SPH- I did my usually spiel and just made it funny.
Do they secretly want a little dick or us to react- with "you aren't small"
They probably think they're small or an ex told them that they were average/tiny to bruise their egos. "My ex had a bigger dick." Average still isn't a size queen's dream. I had this Korean client who loved SPH due to the small dick stereotype and he used to love it but had to be a good 8". I thought he was trolling me. These guys are all psychologically unhinged, lmao.
:lol:
Thank you! I didn't think about it like that.
Gives me more to work with next time

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:13 pm

I'm still here y'all. 💗

I haven't been posting because I'm busy with other things. A great deal of that is spammers, but no worries Im used to that from Stripperweb.

Also I'm getting ready for the Beyonce concert tomorrow. Why TF am I so nervous? It's not like I'm performing or anything?

I'm in pieces y'all. 💗

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:18 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:13 pm I'm still here y'all. 💗

I haven't been posting because I'm busy with other things. A great deal of that is spammers, but no worries Im used to that from Stripperweb.

Also I'm getting ready for the Beyonce concert tomorrow. Why TF am I so nervous? It's not like I'm performing or anything?

I'm in pieces y'all. 💗
Enjoy the concert!

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:14 pm

Burning out of this country and need a break. Thinking of going on a vacation for a few weeks back to London early September. Back in April when I was last there I went with a friend and didn't get to refresh like I really wanted to.

I swear London is a whole 3 month mortgage payment every time I go. I probably should put the funds towards self improvement and push back a vacation, though.

Saving up for it the next 2 weeks no matter what I decide. I guess I could just go 1 week, and use the rest for self improvement? Kill a few birds with one stone.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:11 am

oh man! that's a tough one @KortneyKay! I vote UK bc sometimes you just need to splurge on you and that is the rest/self-improvement...but I'm way too naughty when it comes to the shoulds :lol:

@EtherealMOD so jellllly! OMG! i hope you have so much fun at her concert!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:55 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:13 pm I'm still here y'all. 💗

I'm in pieces y'all. 💗
Mine is Thursday, I'm nervous too mainly because I've never gone to such a big event by myself. Only the stuff like parking and finding my seat make me nervous but I'm sure they have everything organized to be idiot-proof. I'm also going with a revised outfit because I decided I'd rather be comfortable.....I've hit that age. :lol:

aka Genoveve
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:29 pm

My exes little brother tried to kiss me last night in their family bar. I high tailed it outta there and noticed he called like 3x and texted. I'm literally done with being too nice to Men. The kid is like 16 years younger than me. WTF? I gotta get out of this country. Oversexualization in a foreign country is a bitch.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:00 pm

^^^Eeeeeeeeeeew! He's probably been fantasizing about you ever since you started dating his brother. There's a security guard where I volunteer at that keeps checking me out and doing that thing where he wants me to know he's looking at me, it's not lewd or anything it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it's just a boy doing boy things----but that's the thing, he's a boy. Idk how old he is but I would be shocked if he's over 24 (granted he's black so I guess he could be in his 40s for all I know) so in my head I'm just like 'Get real kid.'

aka Genoveve
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:12 am

Ladies, please be careful if you buy makeup from Amazon. I bought some eye shadow that was about a third cheaper than the store price. I started having eye problems. My eyesight got pretty bad, plus I constantly I felt like there was something in them. I only put two and two together after watching "Broken" on Netflix. The first episode is called "Makeup Mayhem". There are some shocking things in these fake products. I immediately started seeing better after tossing it in the trash.

I have not had issues with makeup sold directly from Amazon. This was sold by a third party seller. I didn't even notice that at first.