The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:53 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:45 pm
ggminx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:00 am
LOVE those colors!!! i wish there was a hair dye version only coloring greys/whites in existence. I want my white/grey hair to be lavender or hot pink or whatever awesome color
Maybe if you use a very tiny fine toothed comb to work in the colors it could work? An eyebrow comb may help unless grey hairs require treatment? @ggminx
sounds like a great idea! i found a vlogger that does all kinds of cool colors on hers. i'm sure she has info on that, cuz I thought it was impossible up until your suggestion! thanks @@EtherealMOD

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:11 am

found this stuff! hope to find it in person. it'll be a while until i'm in an amazon area to have shipped for a reasonable amount

ETA: forgot the link :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!!!! heart eyes https://keracolorhair.com/pages/color-combos

found this after result from 1 wash!!! can't wait! exacto what i'm looking for
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:06 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:15 am
Esixxx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:48 am All this talk about fun hair colors kind of makes me want to do my tips
I currently have a mix of juicy x blue smoke sitting on my head! I'm sick of the blue and I want to see if this combination will give me a deep dark purple. I'm trying to wait at least another month before I go back to platinum so I can then try a diluted lavender.
I saw a camgirl once who had long black hair and the bottom maybe 1/3 was pale lavender, it was SO pretty.
EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:15 amomg, the more terrifying the journey, the more beautiful place I imagine!

I want to go to tusheti. the fact i read vehicles have fallen off the road on the way there keeps me from doing exactly that. get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.
Vehicles go off the cliffs and people die regularly in the mountains I'm talking about, they're the Superstition Mountains east of PHX. So yeah it's a no for me. :cry:

A plane just crashed into them last week too and the 2 people were killed. Hikers die a lot too. They are very treacherous mountains.

ETA just saw some of the roads to Tusheti. All I can say is HELL NO.

aka Genoveve
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:52 am

i go bezerkers every time i see lavender hair...whole head, highlights...those underlights sound aaaaaaamazing!

yeah, tusheti...puckers my butthole every time i think about it. those mountains by you sound TREACHEROUS! omg
Genoveve wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:06 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:15 am
Esixxx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:48 am All this talk about fun hair colors kind of makes me want to do my tips
I currently have a mix of juicy x blue smoke sitting on my head! I'm sick of the blue and I want to see if this combination will give me a deep dark purple. I'm trying to wait at least another month before I go back to platinum so I can then try a diluted lavender.
I saw a camgirl once who had long black hair and the bottom maybe 1/3 was pale lavender, it was SO pretty.
EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:15 amomg, the more terrifying the journey, the more beautiful place I imagine!

I want to go to tusheti. the fact i read vehicles have fallen off the road on the way there keeps me from doing exactly that. get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.
Vehicles go off the cliffs and people die regularly in the mountains I'm talking about, they're the Superstition Mountains east of PHX. So yeah it's a no for me. :cry:

A plane just crashed into them last week too and the 2 people were killed. Hikers die a lot too. They are very treacherous mountains.

ETA just saw some of the roads to Tusheti. All I can say is HELL NO.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:34 pm

I did semi permanent purple highlights couple of years ago. I loved it. Then I used it on all of my hair. It turned out okay but a little uneven.

My hair is silver but has different tones and I don't want to bleach it. It's kind of an unusual gray you don't see every day with a little blonde mixed in. I might try a few purple highlights again.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:54 pm

I'm going to the Renaissance tour!!! My mil bought resale tickets and she's giving one to me. I love her so much because she's so down and helpful that it's truly amazing.

I've watched so many clips from the tour and it looks like Beyonce is having so much fun. She's not dancing as hard as she has previously, but the joy is written all over her face and I'm so grateful that I'll get to witness it. I've been trying to find disco ball cowgirl boots for the after party events, now I get to wear them to the concert.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:30 pm

^^I'm so glad that of all of her tours this is the one I am going to because it is my favorite one hands down. I have my outfit down I just need to try it on and make sure and I may buy new sneakers for it.

Are you going to be standing or sitting? I will be sitting. Well I will probably be up on my feet for most of it but you know what I mean.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:31 am

We have seats just above the floor and that's perfect for me. Stand up when I feel like it and then sit my butt down when the knees start screaming. 😂
Genoveve wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:30 pm ^^I'm so glad that of all of her tours this is the one I am going to because it is my favorite one hands down. I have my outfit down I just need to try it on and make sure and I may buy new sneakers for it.

Are you going to be standing or sitting? I will be sitting. Well I will probably be up on my feet for most of it but you know what I mean.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:02 am

Have a job interview tomorrow with another phone sex company. I haven't had an interview for one in years. I'm super excited and super nervous at the same time. Camming is killing me with how bad it has been. At least PSO work has stayed fairly consistent for me so I think if I add another company in my basket that still has traffic coming on to their lines, I can breathe again cause at least I would be getting some type of income compared to the pennies I'm getting on SM right now.

Update - I think I got the job! The lady I spoke to wants me on board, sent me over the paperwork, I filled it out and just sent it back. She will let the office know they have paperwork to review and if all goes well with my paperwork, I'll be good to go! She said it could take a couple days though. I just have to get SM to somehow work for me the rest of the dang month and then I can breath working for this company and my other PSO companies come July. Then SM will just be here and there instead of stressing every afternoon and evening on cam.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:55 am

Interesting podcast, kinda shocking, too bad in our industry this happens: