The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:21 pm

My ex has a garden and he just brought me a huge zuccini. It measured 12 inches long and 3 inches wide. I should show it anytime a guy brags about size. I'll tell them I prefer this size!🍆

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:48 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:48 pm
izshadow wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:51 pm I tried to let my natural (blondish/brown/grey) hair grow out and I just can't and the lighting is making it all flashy. Soooo in a bit I'm going to sign off and go dye it. I wish it would take wild colors like I used to do when I was younger but these days, those colors just slide right off my hair and/or wont even take anymore. So I'm stuck with just a solid color but I like the black hair so I guess its okay haha. Just miss the wild days.
Have you ever tried Lime Crime's Unicorn line? You can leave it on your hair for two hairs to let the stain set in.
Oh wow! I just googled it! Never heard of them but I will for sure give it a go cause I really do miss it. Thank you for the tip! My hair grows fast so next hair dye in a couple months, I will make sure to see if this dye would hold!

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:00 am

izshadow wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:48 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:48 pm
izshadow wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:51 pm I tried to let my natural (blondish/brown/grey) hair grow out and I just can't and the lighting is making it all flashy. Soooo in a bit I'm going to sign off and go dye it. I wish it would take wild colors like I used to do when I was younger but these days, those colors just slide right off my hair and/or wont even take anymore. So I'm stuck with just a solid color but I like the black hair so I guess its okay haha. Just miss the wild days.
Have you ever tried Lime Crime's Unicorn line? You can leave it on your hair for two hairs to let the stain set in.
Oh wow! I just googled it! Never heard of them but I will for sure give it a go cause I really do miss it. Thank you for the tip! My hair grows fast so next hair dye in a couple months, I will make sure to see if this dye would hold!
LOVE those colors!!! i wish there was a hair dye version only coloring greys/whites in existence. I want my white/grey hair to be lavender or hot pink or whatever awesome color

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:48 am

All this talk about fun hair colors kind of makes me want to do my tips

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:15 am

Esixxx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:48 am All this talk about fun hair colors kind of makes me want to do my tips
I currently have a mix of juicy x blue smoke sitting on my head! I'm sick of the blue and I want to see if this combination will give me a deep dark purple. I'm trying to wait at least another month before I go back to platinum so I can then try a diluted lavender.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:18 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:15 am
Esixxx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:48 am All this talk about fun hair colors kind of makes me want to do my tips
I currently have a mix of juicy x blue smoke sitting on my head! I'm sick of the blue and I want to see if this combination will give me a deep dark purple. I'm trying to wait at least another month before I go back to platinum so I can then try a diluted lavender.

Here's lime crime blue smoke. It's okay but the green base looks too dull next to my skin when it fades.
https://amzn.to/3oWnwn2

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:34 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:18 am

Here's lime crime blue smoke. It's okay but the green base looks too dull next to my skin when it fades.
That would probably be a good combo to get the deep purple.

I love that electric blue shade!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:45 pm

ggminx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:00 am
LOVE those colors!!! i wish there was a hair dye version only coloring greys/whites in existence. I want my white/grey hair to be lavender or hot pink or whatever awesome color
Maybe if you use a very tiny fine toothed comb to work in the colors it could work? An eyebrow comb may help unless grey hairs require treatment? @ggminx

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:50 pm

It came out almost black with a hint of deep purple and that's basically what I was going for. Anything to get away from the dusty faded teal blue situation that was going on.
Esixxx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:34 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:18 am

That would probably be a good combo to get the deep purple.

I love that electric blue shade!

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:51 pm

ggminx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:00 am
izshadow wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:48 pm
EtherealMOD wrote:

You'd look great with fun colored hair! If not, lace front wigs would work.