The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:23 am

KortneyKay wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:38 pm Why does it seem when I hustle for myself it's the slowest week or 2 ever? But when it's for a bill money rushes to me. 🙄
IKR!?!?!?!?!? I want to be just as efficient and effective collecting that dough ALLLLLLLL the time :roll: :roll:
Genoveve wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:07 pm ^^^I looooooove kayaking. When I go kayaking I feel like I'm on valium for the rest of the day, just extremely calm and relaxed. I've only done it out in the ocean but I'm going to do it here in one of the rivers at some point before I move.
We were talking about ocean kayaking too! Can't wait to do it!

I slept sooooooooooooooo well each evening afterwards. Coming up, we have a river to kayak and then a bay connected to the ocean but super well protected from it. love packing a couple spliffs for cool little secret spots with badass views!!!!! :mrgreen:

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:22 pm

I recently discovered that there are stripper poles that would work with my high ceilings. Now I want to overhaul my cam room.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:41 pm

This is how I feel whenever I take my inner tube to the beach. Also when I go to the beach first thing in the morning. Last summer I was there at least 5 times a week, but due to classes I couldn't make it throughout the year. No classes until fall therefore it's game on.

Being around bodies of water is so healing. I don't care where you live; If there's a creek, a river, a tiny ass stream or even a rain puddle...just put your feet in it!!! Ignore the traffic staring on their way home from a boring ass job. I promise they wish they could be that free. 😂
Genoveve wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:07 pm ^^^I looooooove kayaking. When I go kayaking I feel like I'm on valium for the rest of the day, just extremely calm and relaxed. I've only done it out in the ocean but I'm going to do it here in one of the rivers at some point before I move.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:48 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:41 pm This is how I feel whenever I take my inner tube to the beach. Also when I go to the beach first thing in the morning. Last summer I was there at least 5 times a week, but due to classes I couldn't make it throughout the year. No classes until fall therefore it's game on.

Being around bodies of water is so healing. I don't care where you live; If there's a creek, a river, a tiny ass stream or even a rain puddle...just put your feet in it!!! Ignore the traffic staring on their way home from a boring ass job. I promise they wish they could be that free. 😂
This is so true! I miss being close to the creek and canoeing

Genoveve
Certified Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:22 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:41 pm This is how I feel whenever I take my inner tube to the beach. Also when I go to the beach first thing in the morning. Last summer I was there at least 5 times a week, but due to classes I couldn't make it throughout the year. No classes until fall therefore it's game on.

It's true anytime I do anything involving the water I feel relaxed all day. I have always wanted to go tubing but never have, always wanted to go white water river rafting too but have never lived near anywhere a suitable river. Obvi I love swimming, especially in deep water. I like when my feet don't touch the bottom, I know that freaks a lot of people out. It's a shame because there's multiple huge lakes here that I would love to go kayaking and swimming in but they're deep in the mountains and the drives are TERRIFYING. The Salt River here is where I can go kayaking.

aka Genoveve
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:16 am

Genoveve wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:22 pm
It's true anytime I do anything involving the water I feel relaxed all day. I have always wanted to go tubing but never have, always wanted to go white water river rafting too but have never lived near anywhere a suitable river. Obvi I love swimming, especially in deep water. I like when my feet don't touch the bottom, I know that freaks a lot of people out. It's a shame because there's multiple huge lakes here that I would love to go kayaking and swimming in but they're deep in the mountains and the drives are TERRIFYING. The Salt River here is where I can go kayaking.
omg, the more terrifying the journey, the more beautiful place I imagine!

I want to go to tusheti. the fact i read vehicles have fallen off the road on the way there keeps me from doing exactly that. get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:26 am

I miss canoeing in the river. Calm waters and then boom, you're in the rapids.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:58 am

omg...figured out how to get snap camera even though it's been discontinued and finally have the dream of not wearing makeup EVER! i hate hate hate makeup with a passion...even though i only wear mascara :lol:

i got one of the makeup filters on yesterday, after i already put on the mascara. anyway, today was so awesome waking up and doing everything as normal, stopping at the makeup part. so much time saved, i had a celebratory spliff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

after everyone not noticing the last couple days, I'm ready to chuck the makeup i got in the bin NOW! :D :D :D

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:51 pm

I tried to let my natural (blondish/brown/grey) hair grow out and I just can't and the lighting is making it all flashy. Soooo in a bit I'm going to sign off and go dye it. I wish it would take wild colors like I used to do when I was younger but these days, those colors just slide right off my hair and/or wont even take anymore. So I'm stuck with just a solid color but I like the black hair so I guess its okay haha. Just miss the wild days.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:48 pm

izshadow wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:51 pm I tried to let my natural (blondish/brown/grey) hair grow out and I just can't and the lighting is making it all flashy. Soooo in a bit I'm going to sign off and go dye it. I wish it would take wild colors like I used to do when I was younger but these days, those colors just slide right off my hair and/or wont even take anymore. So I'm stuck with just a solid color but I like the black hair so I guess its okay haha. Just miss the wild days.
Have you ever tried Lime Crime's Unicorn line? You can leave it on your hair for two hairs to let the stain set in.