The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
pippapippa
Reactions:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:10 am

I've seen a lot of posts about how awful it is on Streamate, and I've definitely been a part of that since I've had tons of glitches. But I just wanted to chime in and say I've been very consistent for the past several months and I usually make roughly the same hourly no matter what now. Some days I make more, and I occasionally have a terrible day, but by and large, I'm doing just fine. It's been very boring in free chat but I put the hours in regardless and people do show up. I always feel like it's going to be a terrible day and it rarely turns out to be thanks to being ridiculously consistent.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:37 am

Des wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:26 pm
westworlds_host wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:54 am On Monday some asshat rated me 4 stars, and then someone else rated me 5 stars right after, leaving me at a 4.50 rating for the day. Now that 5 star rating has disappeared leaving just the 4 star for that day. why has the 5 star rating suddenly been removed? wtf lol
" If a single customer rates you more than once, only their most recent rating is counted." It can be that the member that rated you 5* did a show with you again and rated you again
I thought that may be it, I did like 4 shows in the span on 2 days with one person and they rated me 5 stars every time. thanks!

miss cleo
Reactions:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:16 am

laurielegs wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:48 pm
suzyque wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:46 am This week has been such a drag, uuugh. Does anyone have any favorite sites to split cam with on SM and what is your favorite software to use? It would be so appreciated, thanks:) !
I use Verysoft cam splitter (It's $20) but have also used free ones like splitcamera.

I like to run Stripchat and Skyprivate and a Niteflirt cam with phone listing alongside Streamate when it's slower.
I cant get Verysoft to work with SM, i use it for my other sites but have to use a separate webcam for SM.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:08 pm

Damn Sm is hot with the money guys today. 350 in a couple hours. Regulars showed back up with money to spend. One complained about getting kicked but kept coming back everytime. I love days like this.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:29 pm

Hersheykissed wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:08 pm Damn Sm is hot with the money guys today. 350 in a couple hours. Regulars showed back up with money to spend. One complained about getting kicked but kept coming back everytime. I love days like this.
That was my Tuesday, busy and thriving. I was so happy, but of course today has to be the polar opposite. I've made next to nothing. I am so sick of the inconsistency.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:22 pm

I just saw these two usernames lmao: whatyoutalkinboutwillis & VersaceTaliban

aka Genoveve
Maria86SM
Reactions:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:42 am

Hello ,anyone has been disconnected today ? I've been disconnected 3 time in one hour

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:46 pm

For the girls that splitcam with Stripchat, I have a couple questions:

1. Do you PM guys on there? I find it hard to keep up with two chatrooms plus all the guys who want to have individual typed PM chats.
2. I use my lush for SC but can't connect it to two sites at once obviously. I don't know what to do when guys see it and tip on SM thinking it's going to buzz. Do I tell them it doesn't work? Do I fake it?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:42 pm

littlewhitelies wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:46 pm For the girls that splitcam with Stripchat, I have a couple questions:

1. Do you PM guys on there? I find it hard to keep up with two chatrooms plus all the guys who want to have individual typed PM chats.
2. I use my lush for SC but can't connect it to two sites at once obviously. I don't know what to do when guys see it and tip on SM thinking it's going to buzz. Do I tell them it doesn't work? Do I fake it?
It takes a little bit to get used to managing PM's . I charge per minute with PMS on SC. I ask some if they mind if I talk instead of type, because it does take up alot of mental energy. I think ShineModel works best if you are dealing with a lot messages, because of the way it is set up- PM'S are off to the side.

I've just been having problems keeping my lush connected- there for a while I would connect to it SM first, then connect to SC. I can get the ferri to stay connected to both without any issue and then I went back to using ESCA 2 as it stays better connected.

As far as the tip vibes staying connected- the sound for me is like Pavlov's dog- when I hear it makes me happy :) I smile and do a little moan. I have my sound running through my bluetooth earbud- so the sound alone will make me jump at times.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:34 pm

I had a great week on sm! hope this week I can do as well .
good luck to you ladies with the contest.