The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:02 am

chrome did a update that caused issues with sm recording shows but have not read anywhere about not camming nc of it .. (i read someone could t stream)

shifts have been good considering glitches
two weeks ago i started pushing my room again so maybe that’s it.

Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:12 am

Simsplayer wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:42 am I know exactly what you mean. 2020/21 Streamate was 80% of my income and then 2022 i was barely able to get $20 hourly. It made staying online really difficult which obviously started a vicious cycle.

Streamate does suck though, for sure. Guys having disconnect issues or me having lush issues when we both know they want to spend their money is the absolute worst!
did you start cam in 2019? 2020?
i added 2019 bc a lot of newbies rolled into 2020

i’ve seen a lot of posters online not realizing everyone was booming online bc ppl needed us. models will be in for a rude awakening if they haven’t already felt it.

Simsplayer
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:41 am

On streamate again since fall 2019 but cammed on adultwork since 2015. I was on streamate back in 2008 when we had to verify by skype but that was a whole different world.

But 2020 I had to go fulltime cam as I used to work in salons in Switzerland for most of my income pre covid.

Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:51 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:14 am
ChubbyBBW wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:10 am Seems all these glitches and huge drop of traffic has started when they started Streamfan.
But didn't StreamFan start over a year ago? SM has had issues for yearrrrssss. Over the years from my perspective it seems like everyone takes turns dealing with the crap. What seems different this
time around more people appear to be dealing with the crap at the same time.
There’s double the models online so maybe that’s why we feel more complaining
going off my affiliate numbers it seems to be business as usual as long as im doing my part.
I am part of stream fans and I noticed when they started integration into our profiles is when we started having connection issues with customers

streamfans is now on our dashboards and on the streamfans side they are doing cam etc. it sounds ignorant to me that sm would say stream fans is not affecting Streamate …. every site does upgrades and has issues, but Streamate is the only place that’ll be like no it’s not us lol adding a whole new site to the site - of course it’s not streamate. couldn’t be. lol

Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:55 am

Simsplayer wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:41 am On streamate again since fall 2019 but cammed on adultwork since 2015. I was on streamate back in 2008 when we had to verify by skype but that was a whole different world.

But 2020 I had to go fulltime cam as I used to work in salons in Switzerland for most of my income pre covid.
i crack up every time o think of faxing paperwork.

so I feel like people that started those years or restarted those years Got a false sense of money

the glitches are a different story.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:01 pm

Erika_Xstacy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:51 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:14 am
ChubbyBBW wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:10 am Seems all these glitches and huge drop of traffic has started when they started Streamfan.
But didn't StreamFan start over a year ago? SM has had issues for yearrrrssss. Over the years from my perspective it seems like everyone takes turns dealing with the crap. What seems different this
time around more people appear to be dealing with the crap at the same time.
There’s double the models online so maybe that’s why we feel more complaining
going off my affiliate numbers it seems to be business as usual as long as im doing my part.
I am part of stream fans and I noticed when they started integration into our profiles is when we started having connection issues with customers

streamfans is now on our dashboards and on the streamfans side they are doing cam etc. it sounds ignorant to me that sm would say stream fans is not affecting Streamate …. every site does upgrades and has issues, but Streamate is the only place that’ll be like no it’s not us lol adding a whole new site to the site - of course it’s not streamate. couldn’t be. lol
I remember how heavy was glitching chaturbate when started those non-nude in free new site, in 2016-2017, camgasm Those site was dead in a few months coz cb members don`t like it but cb is still glitching as hell.

suzyque
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:11 pm

Camgurl wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:37 am I don't understand whats going on with SM now. I've been on here for 9 years and it was my main egg. I was on the front page and did well. No matter what I do I'm now stuck on the second page and can't seem to get back to the first. All I get are in and outs and glitches. Thankfully for me I've been splitcamming with stripchat and have done well in their. It's been saving my ass. I hope SM comes back for me. Good luck ladies!
Glad to hear you at least found a backup and it's working! Do you do just pvt based shows there? I don't know much about it but considering.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:30 pm

Erika_Xstacy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:55 am
Simsplayer wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:41 am On streamate again since fall 2019 but cammed on adultwork since 2015. I was on streamate back in 2008 when we had to verify by skype but that was a whole different world.

i crack up every time o think of faxing paperwork.

so I feel like people that started those years or restarted those years Got a false sense of money

the glitches are a different story.
I was just talking about this recently. In 2008 I was getting started with phone sex. (It may have been a year earlier?) Back then all of the pso companies required contracts to be sent via fax. I remember going to my local Workforce building and setting up shop in the corner. Everyone else was trying to file for food stamps ect., meanwhile I was doing admin duties for sex work.

Where there is a will there is a way.

Eventually I got my own printer/fax machine setup. Then after that highspeed internet ( upload of 2mbps), a computer from rent-a-center and the Logitech Orbit webcam. You couldn't tell me shit back then. 😂

Des
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:26 pm

westworlds_host wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:54 am On Monday some asshat rated me 4 stars, and then someone else rated me 5 stars right after, leaving me at a 4.50 rating for the day. Now that 5 star rating has disappeared leaving just the 4 star for that day. why has the 5 star rating suddenly been removed? wtf lol
" If a single customer rates you more than once, only their most recent rating is counted." It can be that the member that rated you 5* did a show with you again and rated you again

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:55 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:52 am
Simsplayer wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:45 am I'm actually having a pretty decent March. My hourly is at $50 rn which it's better than it's been since I started taking loads of time off. I eel like traffic wise it's back to normal for me, I'm getting a lot of guys that I've not seen for over a year.

An issue i do have at the moment is my lush is endlessly disconnecting, but only on streamate. All other sites it's fine.
This is reassuring. I know that things are different from when I first started and times between then and now. I'm having an issue with staying put. I'm working hard to just maintain my hours before I go full on STREAMATE SUCKS!

Wait! Did you really just say STREAMATE SUCKS? LMAOOOOO