The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:53 am

Crickets for this Monday. Weird. I usually do pretty well on mondays.

suzyque
Reactions:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:57 pm

ugh same here

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:28 pm

Same. I made $10 in an hour with 20-30 minutes going by without any interaction, and gave up. Hopefully the evening/night shift will pick up for anyone else on later!

Yesterday the traffic was a little better, but I didn't have the patience to deal with all the idiots. I had one guy who came in and out of exclusive four times due to various disconnections/hitting his limit multiple times, over the course of 6 minutes. Eventually I just stopped accepting his shows because I didn't want to get dressed and undressed all over again. Today makes me think I should have pushed through and tried to be nice but I'm so tired. I'm spending most of my shift bored out of my mind, which makes it so much harder to keep peppy and engaging, which has an effect on how many shows I get, which means I spend more time bored... I am in a rut and I do not know how to push through.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:23 pm

Hmmm pretty sure today tops as the worst Monday I’ve had in a while. Hope everyone else faired better

suzyque
Reactions:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:31 pm

it was atrocious on both my day and night shift, still waiting for shit to turn around.

suzyque
Reactions:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:02 pm

littlewhitelies wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:28 pm Same. I made $10 in an hour with 20-30 minutes going by without any interaction, and gave up. Hopefully the evening/night shift will pick up for anyone else on later!

Yesterday the traffic was a little better, but I didn't have the patience to deal with all the idiots. I had one guy who came in and out of exclusive four times due to various disconnections/hitting his limit multiple times, over the course of 6 minutes. Eventually I just stopped accepting his shows because I didn't want to get dressed and undressed all over again. Today makes me think I should have pushed through and tried to be nice but I'm so tired. I'm spending most of my shift bored out of my mind, which makes it so much harder to keep peppy and engaging, which has an effect on how many shows I get, which means I spend more time bored... I am in a rut and I do not know how to push through.
I totally get that.! I will just stay on in spite of how bad it is and it just makes me bitchy with them and drains my energy for the next shift. Sometimes I have to force myself to just sign off and accept defeat that day. When it's so many in a row though, I don't have a solution but just feel defeated and burnt out. I'm just trying to keep reminding myself it is temporary.

Foxxxxy
Reactions:

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:52 am

I just made $7103 my cut today. Some of that was SM, I am new here and hello! I wanted to share my big day with you.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:05 am

littlewhitelies wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:28 pm I had one guy who came in and out of exclusive four times due to various disconnections/hitting his limit multiple times, over the course of 6 minutes. Eventually I just stopped accepting his shows because I didn't want to get dressed and undressed all over again.
I'm so glad you confirmed that this was indeed a glitch. Same happened to me. I was like, I know he isn't just loading $30 at a time, plus he was tipping. He raised his limit 4x and still kept getting kicked. Sorry you're going through this. I haven't been on SM in a week and assumed thy fixed their shit by now. Cringing about wasting another 12h and like 6% paid.

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:38 pm

Foxxxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:52 am I just made $7103 my cut today. Some of that was SM, I am new here and hello! I wanted to share my big day with you.
That's incredible!! Congrats. You must have worked your ass off.

kepicarter
Reactions:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:08 pm

I can't stream from my chromebook anymore since last week wtf?