The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 03, 2023 11:28 am

Due time for another level up. I think I may be having a mid life crisis in my 30's. Maybe paramenapause. I have a strong urge to get my finances in order, redecorate my home, and revamp my wardrobe to a more old money aesthetic vs Shein, lol.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:48 pm

I've yet to order anything from Shein even after years of research. I just can't pull the plug. But I'm always down for some grown & sexy, Dynasty type aesthetics on cam. I would love love love to have an 80's glamour style birthday party. Like Dynasty, Falcon Crest and of course Dallas.

how many pixels wide is my screen

My mama used to watch and learn how to speak English from those shows.

KortneyKay wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:28 am Due time for another level up. I think I may be having a mid life crisis in my 30's. Maybe paramenapause. I have a strong urge to get my finances in order, redecorate my home, and revamp my wardrobe to a more old money aesthetic vs Shein, lol.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 03, 2023 7:50 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:48 pm I've yet to order anything from Shein even after years of research. I just can't pull the plug. But I'm always down for some grown & sexy, Dynasty type aesthetics on cam. I would love love love to have an 80's glamour style birthday party. Like Dynasty, Falcon Crest and of course Dallas.

how many pixels wide is my screen

My mama used to watch and learn how to speak English from those shows.

KortneyKay wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:28 am Due time for another level up. I think I may be having a mid life crisis in my 30's. Maybe paramenapause. I have a strong urge to get my finances in order, redecorate my home, and revamp my wardrobe to a more old money aesthetic vs Shein, lol.
Classics. If you haven't watched the Jackie Collin's Documentary it's full of 80's glamour. She had quite a few lewks and the big hair was laid (Joan, too). Diahann Carol ate during that whole show/era. Do it. Do the lives, do the party. I think Shein has some great pieces, I actually use aliexpress which is where Shein and amazon get their items but I feel like it's a forever21 feeling. Like I've outgrown it.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 3:58 am

I just ordered from Shein for the first time. My daughter showed me some stuff she got and it was pretty good quality. One of the items was the same dress she ordered from Amazon a few years ago. Much cheaper.

One of the drawbacks is that lingerie is not returnable.

I loved Dynasty back in the day, especially the swimming pool fight. :lol:

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 04, 2023 4:51 am

A customer ordered a lovense toy for me off my Lovense wishlist- and how they have that set up is pretty awesome.
He straight up saved the day- my lush keeps dropping connection and I think the ferri is next its starting to been dropping connection or it's the planets not playing nice with me.

I like how SC gives us a little more freedom to share our social and wishlist.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 7:52 am

Esixxx wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:51 am A customer ordered a lovense toy for me off my Lovense wishlist- and how they have that set up is pretty awesome.
He straight up saved the day- my lush keeps dropping connection and I think the ferri is next its starting to been dropping connection or it's the planets not playing nice with me.

I honestly believe that Lovense is the best Cammodel centric company of all time. They saw the demand for more interactive sex toys and then created the supply. Also they didn't just stop there but listened to our feedback to generate more services, amazing! I'd like to put Logitech and El Gato on that list but they don't like acknowledging cammodels. Even though we're the OG streamers who built them up.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 04, 2023 8:26 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:52 am
Esixxx wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:51 am A customer ordered a lovense toy for me off my Lovense wishlist- and how they have that set up is pretty awesome.

I honestly believe that Lovense is the best Cammodel centric company of all time. They saw the demand for more interactive sex toys and then created the supply. Also they didn't just stop there but listened to our feedback to generate more services, amazing! I'd like to put Logitech and El Gato on that list but they don't like acknowledging cammodels. Even though we're the OG streamers who built them up.
Agreed 100% Have you tried out the Lovense Cam yet? I am thinking about that as my next webcam purchase.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 10:50 am

Esixxx wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:26 am

Agreed 100% Have you tried out the Lovense Cam yet? I am thinking about that as my next webcam purchase.
No I haven't tried it yet because I can't really justify the purchase. I'm using a Canon 50 Mark ll for live streaming but I'm tempted to try something new. Another webcam that's getting good reviews is the Nexigo brand. The Nexigo Iris is 4k ai with a remote and only cost $249!!

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 04, 2023 1:58 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:50 am
Esixxx wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:26 am

No I haven't tried it yet because I can't really justify the purchase. I'm using a Canon 50 Mark ll for live streaming but I'm tempted to try something new. Another webcam that's getting good reviews is the Nexigo brand. The Nexigo Iris is 4k ai with a remote and only cost $249!!
You always stay on the necks of tech bringing the best. I WANT IT. I'm chucking it under my rewards list. I'm happy with my Canon but I hate setting it up and having to charge my battery every 2ish hours, It disconnects from EOS Webcam Utility Pro at times and I hate interrupting my stream when I'm trying to work. The most annoying is that I purchased a dummy battery to bypass having to charge or disconnect and the camera ain't having it.

The Iris looks amazing and I love that I'll be able to stream a whole shift through without having to break for a charge. Thank you! I'll order it before the month is out and update. This will save me $6 a month for that outdated webcam utility pro. The Lovense Cam is next but I need to get some Lovense toys, first. I got a knock off I haven't tried yet, lol. I read a little too late from a FAQ question that it can't be used for webcam streaming, lol.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Fri May 05, 2023 5:49 pm

I read that the Lovense cam cannot be returned. That's what is holding me back. I have returned many cams I didn't like.

Editing to add that it does look interesting and very tempting.