The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:40 pm

Esixxx wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:59 pm ^^I think that is why I didn't like blueberries before. The ones that I bought were alright- not mushy.

I had them with yogurt and some granola like @CarmenRose mentioned. I've cut out processed sugar although once a month I cheat :) but not binge
I'm glad you like the blueberries that way!

Giving up sugar is hard for me. I have recently cut back quite a bit though. It does make you feel better.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:21 pm

I had something kind of weird happen on cam today, not sure if I handled it well or not but I just want to get it off my chest because it's bothering me.

I had a user come in my room (let's just call him user 1) And he asks if I'm dom or sub, I tell him dom and he starts telling me he wants to be my bitch. Standard stuff. Hes tipping quite a bit so I give him light insults here and there while moaning from the tip vibe, but not going all in since it is free chat and I only do hardcore humiliation in exclusive. Another user comes in (let's call him user 2), and he immediately joins in and tells me let's dominate him together. User 1 is down and user 2 starts encouraging user 1 to tip more. I'm like OK, this should be interesting, I'll go along with it and see where it goes. I tell user 2 he should tip as well and contribute but he just says user 1 is "our" bitch and he is the one who pays. Um I thought he was my bitch?? Strike one. Other guys are tipping in I'm moaning doing my thing and user 1 and user 2 are having like a whole conversation in free chat and user 1 is still tipping but user 2 is not. I mentioned that I feel like I'm losing control of my room and it's making me uncomfortable and I mentioned again that user 2 should also contribute since hes obviously getting off on it and hes basically getting a free show right now by being involved. He once again pretty much ignores me and doesn't tip anything which feels pretty insulting to me. Strike 2. He is now telling user 1 that if I show my nipples, tip this much, if I stand up to tip this much. so hes basically trying to get me to do what he wants while not paying a dime and someone else does. Strike 3.

I once again say I'm just uncomfortable I need to take a quick break I'll be back in a bit. I apologize to user 1 since he was the one tipping and stopped my stream. I just went and did some chores around the house to pass some time. My main issue with all this was that it felt kinda gross that this dom type came in my room and tried to take control of everything while not even contributing even 1 gold, and I do not submit on cam in any way. Even though I was getting tipped regularly by user 1 it just made me feel icky. I know i missed out on money by logging out but I trusted my gut feeling. I'm not gonna let it ruin my day but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I think I did the right thing by taking a break since my rule for myself is not to let anyone make me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know what kind of response I expect from this post lol but I feel better just writing it out.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 pm

westworlds_host wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:21 pm I had something kind of weird happen on cam today, not sure if I handled it well or not but I just want to get it off my chest because it's bothering me.

I had a user come in my room (let's just call him user 1) And he asks if I'm dom or sub, I tell him dom and he starts telling me he wants to be my bitch. Standard stuff. Hes tipping quite a bit so I give him light insults here and there while moaning from the tip vibe, but not going all in since it is free chat and I only do hardcore humiliation in exclusive. Another user comes in (let's call him user 2), and he immediately joins in and tells me let's dominate him together. User 1 is down and user 2 starts encouraging user 1 to tip more. I'm like OK, this should be interesting, I'll go along with it and see where it goes. I tell user 2 he should tip as well and contribute but he just says user 1 is "our" bitch and he is the one who pays. Um I thought he was my bitch?? Strike one. Other guys are tipping in I'm moaning doing my thing and user 1 and user 2 are having like a whole conversation in free chat and user 1 is still tipping but user 2 is not. I mentioned that I feel like I'm losing control of my room and it's making me uncomfortable and I mentioned again that user 2 should also contribute since hes obviously getting off on it and hes basically getting a free show right now by being involved. He once again pretty much ignores me and doesn't tip anything which feels pretty insulting to me. Strike 2. He is now telling user 1 that if I show my nipples, tip this much, if I stand up to tip this much. so hes basically trying to get me to do what he wants while not paying a dime and someone else does. Strike 3.

I once again say I'm just uncomfortable I need to take a quick break I'll be back in a bit. I apologize to user 1 since he was the one tipping and stopped my stream. I just went and did some chores around the house to pass some time. My main issue with all this was that it felt kinda gross that this dom type came in my room and tried to take control of everything while not even contributing even 1 gold, and I do not submit on cam in any way. Even though I was getting tipped regularly by user 1 it just made me feel icky. I know i missed out on money by logging out but I trusted my gut feeling. I'm not gonna let it ruin my day but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I think I did the right thing by taking a break since my rule for myself is not to let anyone make me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know what kind of response I expect from this post lol but I feel better just writing it out.

Block them right away! Same thing just happen to me. Named Matt was tipping and sir mark was Initiating. After they left i checked names and account numbers. The names bother changed to dfdsfds and accounts are new. I reported them through support. I don’t know if they are scams or what but too sus.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:40 pm

I want to revamp my whole house. Cleaning my home has me thinking how much I want to update my appliances. My fridge is ghetto, ugly, and very European (White, skinny, and small). My freezer over freezes to the point of massive frozen clouds over my food (freezer burn, food tastes like it) and condesation from it is seeping into my fridge and causing things to mildew. Yuck. I'm cleaning it all out today and letting the ice melt and revamp with bleach and soap.

I want a very American fridge with double doors. I found one with ice/water maker, and a see through door lighting option when you don't want to open the damn thing to see what's inside. I will replace the ugly fridge with a portable dishwasher, and throw it downstairs in my basement/home theater for cold drinks. I also want a deep freezer and they're literally $150-400 here so I'll be saving money and food.

I also found a washer/dryer combo from LG that I'll buy. After I'll decorate by placing an island in both my foyer and kitchen. I'd like one with a chopping block on top, and the one in the foyer I'll place fresh flowers on to greet myself and friends when they visit. In my home theater/gym I'd like to buy a treadmill and small weights section and big comfy theater (and bean baggy like convertible seats) and olf fashioned popcorn machine, posters on the wall, and a snacking concession stand with a bar. I found some projectors online and a massive outdoor/indoor movie screen which I'll use for movie nights and my artwork. I grew up on my mom drawing using her projector to sketch and want to get back into art to calm my inner demons and be more creative.

For my cam room I want a mini fridge. The rest of my home decor I'll order from aliexpress and some local home eco stores to complete the look like another couch and bring my dinning set from the basement upstairs to my dinning room/lounge and find some cute chairs to match.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Hersheykissed wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 pm
westworlds_host wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:21 pm I had something kind of weird happen on cam today, not sure if I handled it well or not but I just want to get it off my chest because it's bothering me.

Block them right away! Same thing just happen to me. Named Matt was tipping and sir mark was Initiating. After they left i checked names and account numbers. The names bother changed to dfdsfds and accounts are new. I reported them through support. I don’t know if they are scams or what but too sus.
Yes, matt and Sirrmarc! I didnt even think about the fact that it might be a scam at the time, thought it may just be a coincidence plus I was overwhelmed having to perform and respond to tips while simultaneously trying to figure out how to handle the situation . The fact that they both went to you as well makes it seem extra sus. thanks for letting me know.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:15 pm

westworlds_host wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Yes, matt and Sirrmarc! I didnt even think about the fact that it might be a scam at the time, thought it may just be a coincidence plus I was overwhelmed having to perform and respond to tips while simultaneously trying to figure out how to handle the situation . The fact that they both went to you as well makes it seem extra sus. thanks for letting me know.

Yea I would report them to support so there’s multiple reports.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:19 am

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm glad you spoke up about it. Who can we talk to in real life about these things? This is a good outet to vent where everyone understands. We are not judged here.

Something happened the other day on SC that made me feel icky afterward. It was not exactly like your situation but similar.

I was overtired, burned out and ended up getting taken advantage of. This would have never happened on SM. I know very well how to handle things there.

I have only been on SC for one year. It's such a different culture and I get confused by it.

After the "show" or whatever it was, I blocked the guy and logged off for the night. I took yesterday and today off to regroup.

We should not beat ourselves up for mistakes or lapses in judgement. Camming is hard. We need to be gentle with ourselves.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:42 am

KortneyKay wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:40 pmI also found a washer/dryer combo from LG that I'll buy. After I'll decorate by placing an island in both my foyer and kitchen. I'd like one with a chopping block on top, and the one in the foyer I'll place fresh flowers on to greet myself and friends when they visit.
Speaking of kitchen islands I wish I could have one like this:

KortneyKay wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:40 pmIn my home theater/gym I'd like to buy a treadmill and small weights section and big comfy theater (and bean baggy like convertible seats) and olf fashioned popcorn machine, posters on the wall, and a snacking concession stand with a bar. I found some projectors online and a massive outdoor/indoor movie screen which I'll use for movie nights and my artwork. I grew up on my mom drawing using her projector to sketch and want to get back into art to calm my inner demons and be more creative.
I would love that, movie theatre popcorn is one of those things I randomly crave a lot. I would love a cotton candy machine too, the legit big ones that they use at fairs, not the little dinky ones you can buy in stores. I always loved Mariah Carey's theatre in her penthouse when she showed it on MTV Cribs back in the day; it was mermaid-themed and she had huge comfy sand-colored couches.

aka Genoveve
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:53 am

All the sudden my computer is lagging at 1080. I have done everything I can think of to fix it, including a factory reset. My internet is fast.

I'm going to run 720 until I can get a new one. It looks pretty darn good with my new lighting anyway.

Edit: Scratch that. Afer hearing that other bb's are having the same problem I know it's not my computer.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed May 03, 2023 8:14 am

westworlds_host wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Heads up.
I had another sir Marc come in my
Room. Didn’t say anything, came back 2 more times saint say anything so I blocked right away. 10 mins later the Matt(the other side of that weirdo duo) came in and started tipping, I didn’t know it was him till he asked if I remembered him and sirmark, I’m like “wtf” and I blocked him right away. 15 min later a Itsmatt account comes in and asked me why I banned him?
At this point I’m mad because why are you so obsessed with me and I told him like “y’all seem hella shady I’m not into it and we’re warning each other about your shady stuff y’all got going on, like stop making accounts to talk to me I’m not Interested” He’s asking questions and I’m like whatever and blocks that account. I reported to SM support account with both account numbers.
I just don’t get why they come back after being banned so much. It’s like they are obsessed.