The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:09 am

nitababee wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:46 am I'm just now finding out about StripperWeb's closure. I feel like someone just told me that Google shut down.

I'm grateful that this forum has taken the torch. Women need this information whether they're joining the industry tomorrow or have been a Founding Mother of it for decades. Thanks PhatGirlDynomite!!! for doing what needed to be done.

I haven't been on cam in months but I started back up late last night. I have ambitious goals for the remainder of the month. So I need my industry sisters to help me do it!
glad you found us here!!!!! PGD is sooooooooooooooooooo badass for doing what she has done for us!!!!!!! The other forums are so meh to me, I would be 1000% without a forum if it weren't for PGD

can't wait to see some more of our industry family make their way to us. defo missing all of us being together in one place like we used to be

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:47 am

CarmenRose wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:12 am Where in the heck is our fuckboy expert/Starbucks hoe?

I hope you are okay sis. I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we miss you.
There's our Starbuck's Hoe! :D

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:50 am

Anyone ever left the house and forget to remove their lush toy? I was in Target sniffing candles when I realized. 😏

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:36 pm

Every time I watch Bradley Thor on TikTok I feel like I'm cheating on my man. 😭
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3osDpQ/

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:23 pm

Anyone ever had someone ruin your taste for certain foods?

I don't know who ruined my taste for fresh blueberries or how they did it? But we need to talk.

Such a good snack

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:38 pm

^^I cannot stand baked or roasted salmon and I used to love it. I still love it raw or smoked but that's it. And nothing happened, literally just randomly became disgusted by it one day.

aka Genoveve
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:13 pm

Esixxx wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:23 pm Anyone ever had someone ruin your taste for certain foods?

I don't know who ruined my taste for fresh blueberries or how they did it? But we need to talk.

Such a good snack
That happened to me. I found out they were not ripe yet.

Brands also make a difference in my experience. Driscoll is usually the best. Sunbelt is awful in my opinion.

Sometimes I eat them in vanilla yogurt with bananas. If you like, you can also add something crunchy to the top like granola or finely chopped walnuts.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:18 pm

Esixxx wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:23 pm Anyone ever had someone ruin your taste for certain foods?

Such a good snack
Not to persuade you, but fresh blueberries don't taste like anything to me? I love using them for ice cream recipes but that's after cooking them down a bit. They're not gross, I just can't taste them? It's the same for raspberries. They're just like meh for me. Last night I watched a YT video of someone in Vancouver shopping at a farmers market. I couldn't believe the size of the strawberries and blackberries? Maybe it's a regional thing because down here it's all about tropical fruit.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:48 pm

^^I don't like to eat raw blueberries because I can't stand the texture, even though they're basically like little grapes and I love grapes. I love cooking with blueberries too though.

Blackberries are weird for me because growing up we had huge blackberry bushes and I loved them, but every time I buy some they never taste good. But we had raspberry bushes too and I feel like storebought raspberries hold up.

aka Genoveve
Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:59 pm

^^I think that is why I didn't like blueberries before. The ones that I bought were alright- not mushy.

I had them with yogurt and some granola like @CarmenRose mentioned. I've cut out processed sugar although once a month I cheat :) but not binge