The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:28 pm

I almost want to avoid sm today altogether but I'll log in anyway and do my duty and hope I'm rewarded. 😏

pattycakes29
Reactions:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:32 pm

today is just sad. like very sad.

pattycakes29
Reactions:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:32 pm

i've logged onto four seperate sites and it's just bad all around

KatM
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:57 am

pattycakes29 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:32 pm i've logged onto four seperate sites and it's just bad all around
I know, right? I am on SM, Stripchat, ImLive, Adultwork, i juggle between them as i can only do 3 sites at a time and they all dead, not only SM but SM is the worst. Geeez, what is going on?!

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:31 am

Anyone else notice an influx of trolls? Just random people that have never been in your room just pop in when you’re getting tips and start name calling?
I’ve been getting them often, just today I was getting lots of tips and action in my room and a random troll just attacked me lol. It didn’t bother me at that point I just blocked and continued to make money but damn… are these angry guys making new accounts? Who has that much time?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:27 am

Got a glitch this morning- went a while without traffic. Checked my stream and it was showing that I was offline

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:37 pm

Got new glitch, grey band without words when members chat.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:19 pm

I would have reported an update here about glitches but my puss is infected. off to the gyno tomorrow. hope to work this week and turn things around. when it rains... ...

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:22 pm

Genoveve wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:13 pm ^^^When your screen freezes, do you see it on your end or do customers tell you you froze or you see it when you enter your room from the customer perspective?

I really cannot believe that even with switching laptops and cams that it is still happening, it HAS to be SM but it's so weird because I haven't had anyone tell me my audio or video was messed up at all. I'm just dealing with freakishly bad traffic for the most part. Also is the audio looping happening in the freechat/goldshows or is it during pvts and exclu? I ask because I never talk in free chat and have my music low so I wouldn't know if it's happening to me in free chat and neither would the guys.

Are you using macs btw? Never used one so I am not savvy with them at all, that's the only thing I could think of, it being some sort of weird mac issue.

I am enraged for you, it's so frustrating when what's keeping you from making money has nothing to do with you and is out of your hands.

Also have you tried with an external encoder? Maybe if SM connect won't work for you that will?
hey girlie I downloaded OBS going to try to figure that out. yes I am using Macs. I really should buy a pc just to have as a backup for times like this.
audio looping is happening in free chat.
and once they reach private or exclusive the audio just cuts out, or I have c2c black screen (after making them pay $$ lol)
I hope sm will answer me tomorrow.
ive never had issues in the past few years on sm.

how has it been for you?
for obs how did you set it up if SM is not listed on the sites in the drop down menu?
I will try to find a guide to set it up. I am desperate .

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:02 pm

Hersheykissed wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:31 amAnyone else notice an influx of trolls
On Thursday I had a handful which is weird since I usually only get like one every few weeks.

aka Genoveve