The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:20 am

All this talk about Spring revival etc and now I can't keep my contacts in my eyes because of pollen. I was outside all day yesterday and now my eyes are swollen and irritated. Ain't no way I'm gonna try to cam with these things on. πŸ˜‚

Marina
Reactions:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:38 am

EtherealMOD wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:20 am All this talk about Spring revival etc and now I can't keep my contacts in my eyes because of pollen. I was outside all day yesterday and now my eyes are swollen and irritated. Ain't no way I'm gonna try to cam with these things on. πŸ˜‚
Contacts were such a challenge for me to put in and take them out. Glasses = money on cam. Lots of guys like glasses, it's a huge turn on for a many of them.

It's cold today but I'm grateful the sun is out!

I'm having such a bad craving for PF Changs but not good for keto!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:52 am

Marina wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:38 am
EtherealMOD wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:20 am All this talk about Spring revival etc and now I can't keep my contacts in my eyes because of pollen. I was outside all day yesterday and now my eyes are swollen and irritated. Ain't no way I'm gonna try to cam with these things on. πŸ˜‚
Contacts were such a challenge for me to put in and take them out. Glasses = money on cam. Lots of guys like glasses, it's a huge turn on for a many of them.

I'm not usually a fast food Asian food type of chick, but this morning I discovered Panda Express has burritos!!!

Marina
Reactions:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:54 am

EtherealMOD wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:52 am

I'm not usually a fast food Asian food type of chick, but this morning I discovered Panda Express has burritos!!!

There's a panda express 5 mins from my house but the reviews are horrible so I haven't tried, lol.
I'm on a very low carbs and sugar diet to maintain my figure :D

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:32 pm

It's true! Guys tip me to put my glasses on.

It's rainy and gloomy here.

Love PF Changs! That is a hard craving to beat.

Panda Express is awful.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:50 pm

Yea, I can't bring myself to eat at Panda Express but that burrito looked good. I think this weekend I'm going to make a healthier version at home.

Marina
Reactions:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:51 am

CarmenRose wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:32 pm

Panda Express is awful.
I checked out PF Changs nutritional value infos and were horrifed at how bad they are, lol. High in carbs, calories, sugars and everything in between. It's the kind of food that you would eat as much as you want once in a while to get it out of your system!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:29 am

Marina wrote: ↑Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:51 am
CarmenRose wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:32 pm

Panda Express is awful.
I checked out PF Changs nutritional value infos and were horrifed at how bad they are, lol. High in carbs, calories, sugars and everything in between. It's the kind of food that you would eat as much as you want once in a while to get it out of your system!
Exactly! It's pretty rare that I crave Chinese from anywhere. I know it's extremely high in sodium too because it makes you very thirsty for a couple of days.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:41 am

So my boyfriend and I just bought our first home! We have been renting this house for some time and the landlord wanted to sell, so we made an offer and he accepted. We will be paying it off for the next few years but can finally give it the TLC it needs and make it our very own.

Our first project is turning the spare bedroom we have been using for storage into the new home office aka a room exclusively for my cam setup, woohoo! I've been camming in our bedroom for years and I am so excited to have a separate place just for streaming, which I've heard can make a world of difference.

My bf really went above and beyond by surprising me with a whole new lighting setup, a new desk and even a new gaming chair. Today we will be painting the walls and I'm hoping to be utilizing my new office by next week.

I'm just very excited and wanted to share, so I thought this would be an ok place to do that since its been on my mind lol. cheers to new beginnings :)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:35 pm

westworlds_host wrote: ↑Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:41 am So my boyfriend and I just bought our first home! We have been renting this house for some time and the landlord wanted to sell, so we made an offer and he accepted. We will be paying it off for the next few years but can finally give it the TLC it needs and make it our very own.

Our first project is turning the spare bedroom we have been using for storage into the new home office aka a room exclusively for my cam setup, woohoo! I've been camming in our bedroom for years and I am so excited to have a separate place just for streaming, which I've heard can make a world of difference.

My bf really went above and beyond by surprising me with a whole new lighting setup, a new desk and even a new gaming chair. Today we will be painting the walls and I'm hoping to be utilizing my new office by next week.

I'm just very excited and wanted to share, so I thought this would be an ok place to do that since its been on my mind lol. cheers to new beginnings :)
Congratulations! I love new beginnings. What color are gonna choose for the walls?