The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:25 pm

Is customers allowed now to delete their messages? Ive got 2 messages from 1 customer good evening and hope to catch you soon, but another was something its my fault. I hit credit card limit lets try again. When I ask what fault he mean his second message has disappear. Very creepy.

Serena-Hime
Reactions:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:17 pm

Well this is new

When I try to go on break, a window pops up that says "please wait while we pause your stream" or something like that- sometimes it doesn't work and will say "break attempt cancelled"

There's also a 10-second ish delay right after you leave private before the 25 second timer starts, where your stream is still visible.

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:31 pm

Serena-Hime wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:17 pm When I try to go on break, a window pops up that says "please wait while we pause your stream" or something like that- sometimes it doesn't work and will say "break attempt cancelled"
I would much rather this as a temporary fix so at least we have warning whether our break is public or not!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:23 pm

Is anyone doing good on SM right now? Ever since the issues started a few days before the contest I think I've had 2 good days. I seem to be showing up normally and my room loads when I click on it, but traffic has just been freakishly bad like how it is during the worst contests. Lots of guys immediately leave like they are booted, but there's other guys who seem like they can stay in just fine so Idk if it's just regular in and outs that I'm just currently hyperaware of because of how little traffic there is.

The chatroom still lags a lot for me, the site is currently doing weird stuff when shows end and I notice there are times where it really seems like guys can't get into my room even though I can get in mine because the potentials number just won't go up past like a low number which is very unusual. At this point I'm probably going to have to switch sites because currently good shifts are flukes, 80% of the time when I log on now it is absolutely dead.

As I'm typing this I just noticed 4 guys in a row leave as soon as they entered the room so it definitely looks like they can't stay in at least right now.

aka Genoveve
FloridaSunDoll
Reactions:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:07 pm

Ok what the actual fuck, just had an exclusive end and send me straight into free chat totally naked-no count down, no warning.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:24 pm

^^Just happened to me too. Also just had a few guys booted in a row who were ejected for 'unknown' before they even showed up in the chat.

aka Genoveve
FloridaSunDoll
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:04 am

Genoveve wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:23 pm Is anyone doing good on SM right now? Ever since the issues started a few days before the contest I think I've had 2 good days. I seem to be showing up normally and my room loads when I click on it, but traffic has just been freakishly bad like how it is during the worst contests. Lots of guys immediately leave like they are booted, but there's other guys who seem like they can stay in just fine so Idk if it's just regular in and outs that I'm just currently hyperaware of because of how little traffic there is.

The chatroom still lags a lot for me, the site is currently doing weird stuff when shows end and I notice there are times where it really seems like guys can't get into my room even though I can get in mine because the potentials number just won't go up past like a low number which is very unusual. At this point I'm probably going to have to switch sites because currently good shifts are flukes, 80% of the time when I log on now it is absolutely dead.

As I'm typing this I just noticed 4 guys in a row leave as soon as they entered the room so it definitely looks like they can't stay in at least right now.
February is always a terrible month for me. I think the site purposefully does updates this month knowing it’ll be a slower month anyway. It turns back for me by March usually and hoping it does that same this year. I’m not doing terrible but I’ve definitely had to increase hours and earnings are definitely down

NYMami
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:31 am

FloridaSunDoll wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:07 pm Ok what the actual fuck, just had an exclusive end and send me straight into free chat totally naked-no count down, no warning.

Just started camming this morning and had the same thing happened to me in a private show. Luckily, I only had my breasts out, but that’s crazy. Because now what if we’re totally naked and people can see our bare pussy and ass over something that’s not our fault. Are we gonna get in trouble and get suspended? I cannot believe how broken this website has been this month. It’s something new every single week.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:33 pm

Work today like very silent, once in 10-20 mins whos in and immediately log off.

KatM
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:09 pm

The site looks broken, the traffic is non-existent and there is a delay in text when people enter and leave instantly, no business simply.