The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:49 pm

FloridaSunDoll wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:28 pm I also can’t send videos to customers via “my earnings”
Have you tried uploading to "My Feed" and then attaching the video to a message? I had to re-encode some videos for customers and I was able to send them that way.

The "My Feed" is a bit janky but I did get it to work

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:21 pm

I gave up. after black screen, clients cannot hear me and my audio on a loop I just logged off , I reloaded and restarted my computer at least 12 times within less than 2 hours. damn.
no one can see or hear me so .. its useless.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:41 pm

Is the site completely broken right now? I'm not even showing up as online. No one is coming into my room. I had a decent afternoon earlier and now I'm not even on the site while streaming.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:20 pm

pippapippa wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:41 pm Is the site completely broken right now? I'm not even showing up as online. No one is coming into my room. I had a decent afternoon earlier and now I'm not even on the site while streaming.

I'm not showing up as online either.

It's fixed now for me.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:42 pm

Same, not showing up, and now getting disconnected every 15 min only on SM.

NYMami
Reactions:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:35 am

I don’t know about anyone else, but the snapshot step that you have to take before streaming is not working. At least not on desktop. After I did the verification, I needed to take a snapshot for my stream to start. The snapshot button wasn’t showing up. Just the cancel button. I logged out and logged back in to try again and nothing. I closed out Google Chrome and still nothing. I had to take my snap shot on mobile and start my stream, then stop it, so that I could start it on my laptop.

I know I’ve said this before, but I’m gonna say it again: this is beyond ridiculous. Of all times for this site to break it has to be the month when it’s the absolute fucking slowest and I’m sure all the site issues are just making it worse because who would wanna stay on and spend money if the site is so damn glitchy? And more than usual. Every single day it’s just a new fucking issue with this website. I wasn’t on yesterday, but I’ve seen what the rest of you were saying was going on and it’s insane. Now the snapshot issue.

And what’s even more annoying and fucked up is that Streamate hasn’t even sent out any announcements regarding all of these issues. Nothing on our dashboards and nothing in our emails. They just don’t give a fuck.

NYMami
Reactions:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:40 am

Serena-Hime wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:08 pm I am absolutely LIVID right now

I just got done with a show with a hot guy, and I turned on my break button to "finish" myself after he left....only for three people in my free chat to tell me they could fucking see me. While the break button was turned on, while the timer was running on my end of the stream, while my stream was blacked out on my end of SMconnect.

This has happened a couple of times this week; clients have been able to see me while I am on break, join private while I am on break, etc, and I didn't even think about it today and didn't remember, until I had three clients in free chat cheering me on while I was butt fucking naked in front of my camera while I had my break button turned on.

What the FUCK is happening to SM? On what planet would they allow such a glitch to happen that so blatantly violates the privacy of models in such a way? That opens models up to being fucking banned without doing anything wrong?

Now I'm thinking about the dozens of times I turned on my break button after a show this week and took my sweet time putting my clothes back on, like how many of those breaks were 100% completely visible to any and all people who entered my guest chat during them?

I am so fucking upset lol I feel incredibly violated by this, how fucking dare they.

Is this not a violation of some kind of guideline????
What’s worse is that Streamate hasn’t even addressed this issue. They haven’t sent out any announcements or emails to anyone regarding all of the issues going on with the website this month. And that break button issue has been happening all month long. It’s ridiculous. That should’ve been resolved a while ago. It’s like their whole tech department just fucking quit and there’s no one to fix anything on the website.

The very least they could’ve done was sent us all an email or put an announcement on our dashboards to show that they know what’s going on. But they can’t even do that! Even if they fix the break button issue, I’m still going to point my camera to the ceiling while I get dressed because I’d rather not take the risk at this point.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:04 pm

NYMami wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:35 am I don’t know about anyone else, but the snapshot step that you have to take before streaming is not working. At least not on desktop. After I did the verification, I needed to take a snapshot for my stream to start. The snapshot button wasn’t showing up. Just the cancel button. I logged out and logged back in to try again and nothing. I closed out Google Chrome and still nothing. I had to take my snap shot on mobile and start my stream, then stop it, so that I could start it on my laptop.

I know I’ve said this before, but I’m gonna say it again: this is beyond ridiculous. Of all times for this site to break it has to be the month when it’s the absolute fucking slowest and I’m sure all the site issues are just making it worse because who would wanna stay on and spend money if the site is so damn glitchy? And more than usual. Every single day it’s just a new fucking issue with this website. I wasn’t on yesterday, but I’ve seen what the rest of you were saying was going on and it’s insane. Now the snapshot issue.

And what’s even more annoying and fucked up is that Streamate hasn’t even sent out any announcements regarding all of these issues. Nothing on our dashboards and nothing in our emails. They just don’t give a fuck.
it's not visible much but if you point your mouse and hover it at the end at the bottom of the photoframe an click it you'll see that the Snapchat button is now just a camera button. When you click that it will start the countdown for the snap shot.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:03 pm

Anyone else still not receive their tax form from Streamate? I've gotten nothing yet.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:02 pm

ladies I heard back from SM after contacting them.
apparently they had a lot of issues with the site this past weekend
and they had their team literally working all night long and all day to try to fix it.
so they are aware of the issue and seems they are trying hard to solve it.
ill post any updates I receive from them.

last night I was not able to keep streaming
my audio was "scratchy " or "on a loop" as clients said, also be sure to check if your room has a "black screen" and it appears you are streaming as normal (log on with a vpn to check your feed if you have the geo block on)
those were my main issues.
I finally had to give up. too bad because traffic was going great after the contest.

what issues have you ladies been having?