The Official Stripchat / XhamsterLive Thread

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by kinkydirtybitch View Post
I had similar happen except my ASMR was originally accepted until it was rejected weeks later

I joined last month but still haven’t been paid. They have given me so many different reasons including but not limited to:

Wrong SWIFT (nope same one I’ve used since forever and works fine for everyone else)
No surname provided. (Now come on!) sent screen grabs several dozen times
Cosmo pay details not complete (I don’t use cosmo pay for SC)
BIC not active (sent entire transcript of 2 hour convo in chat with my bank explaining how and why it was correct along with official bank documentation that it was correct)
Eventually one customer service agent admitted they simply don’t pay to my particular BIC! ��

They keep either cutting and pasting, totally disregarding, rewording or sending random shit about payment methods I don’t even use rather than answer my question. Or their favourite atm “see previous email” whilst not even reading mine.

It’s been a very stressful 6 weeks and I have tried to use 2 different bank accounts which have both been rejected.

Never in 20 years of doing this have I had such a horrific experience trying to get my money.
I've had this with having a UK bank account. Gave up and started using Paxum, they charge 25c for money coming in and $2.50 for withdrawals, but I keep the money in for several weeks so only get charged once. Money is transferred to my UK account within a day, and they use almost spot rate conversion.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:57 pm

Re: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread
🌟 🆕 🌟

Engage Viewers with Temporary Discounts on Private Shows

🌟 🆕 🌟

You can engage more viewers by making your Private shows less costly for a limited period of time.

This can be very helpful in encouraging more people to spend tokens and interact with you. Once they see what you can do, they are hooked 😉

To set a discount:
Go live
Under the broadcast itself, click the "Discount" button
Set the discount and its duration
Click "Activate Discount"
Done!

Note:
You can set a discount once in 24 hours
When you change your Private price, you can set a discount only in 24 hours
It's impossible to cancel your discount while it's active

Name: Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 4.01.54 PM.png
Views: 71
Size: 267.7 KB

Try it out and see how it works for you!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Is there a way to set a minimum token amount they need in order to tip in my room? These guys are tipping one token and expecting me to moan and give them my undivided attention which I'm not willing to do for $0.05

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:59 pm

Yes you can in regard to your tip vibes. Go to the lovense extension site and change the tip amount (Tokens). You can type in any amount so that your vibe won't go off unless it's whatever you typed in. I think I'm going to change mine to 10 minimum.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:59 pm

i hate that. then v frustrating, usually i ban then if they are greedy and demanding
already hate that tip just 1tknssss. they maybe feel they are generous also

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:00 pm

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
Charlie sorry for bother. a guy sent his number on chat, shall i report?
and block him? there is no way just report without blocking we loose clients like this
thanks happy new year! enjoying SC lot lately

Hey @VVV

If a user does/asks for something which is against the rules or something you do not approve of, make sure you tell them.
Do not be shy to set boundaries in your room.

If the user is actually violating rules, make sure you tell them it's a violation so it's noted that you have done the right thing.
Then, please contact our Support team to advise them of the situation so they can then investigate and take further action as required.

Don't forget, if it's something which you believe should also be supported with a screenshot evidence, please include this to your report to support.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
Click on the following link: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
OR..
Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by xStellaBlue View Post
Is there a way to set a minimum token amount they need in order to tip in my room? These guys are tipping one token and expecting me to moan and give them my undivided attention which I'm not willing to do for $0.05

Hey @xStellaBlue

Please note, Tips (as just tips) are considered to be gifts of appreciation to the model.

If a user wants something specific from a model, they can use/purchase something from the tip menu or enter a private show.

Alternative to this, a user and a model can make an agreement for a service/performance, but this must be agreed upon from both parties prior to the tokens being given.

If neither of these occur, and a user comes to your room and just tips you, it's a gift of appreciation and they cannot make demands for any services after tipping.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:01 pm

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieX View Post
I've had this with having a UK bank account. Gave up and started using Paxum, they charge 25c for money coming in and $2.50 for withdrawals, but I keep the money in for several weeks so only get charged once. Money is transferred to my UK account within a day, and they use almost spot rate conversion.
I had issues with paxum they kept hundreds of my money as well

If only they would use Skrill they have been flawless with SM

My friend has no problem with Lloyds so I opened a Halifax account but still never ever been paid since November and they have literally all my earnings

customer service either send a canned response, tell you to read the last message even though it was irrelevant or answer a question I never asked. It’s bizarre

Does anyone know how to get them to pay you?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:

Quote Originally Posted by kinkydirtybitch View Post
I had issues with paxum they kept hundreds of my money as well

If only they would use Skrill they have been flawless with SM

My friend has no problem with Lloyds so I opened a Halifax account but still never ever been paid since November and they have literally all my earnings

customer service either send a canned response, tell you to read the last message even though it was irrelevant or answer a question I never asked. It’s bizarre

Does anyone know how to get them to pay you?

Hey @kinkydirtybitch
This doesn't sound good at all.
Have you contacted our support team regarding this?
Can you please also email me directly from your Stripchat registered email address so I can look further into this.
Email: charlie@stripchat.com

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:

Default Re: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread
🌟 🆕 🌟

Viewer & Model Notifications in Telegram

🌟 🆕 🌟

Did you know you can get notifications about offline tips and private messages from viewers in our Telegram CamBot!

Encourage viewers to enable Telegram notifications: they will be notified every time you go live if they have you noted as a favourite.

Instructions:
- Enable notifications in “Settings and Privacy” > “Notifications” > “Telegram CamBot”.
- Choose if you want to be notified of offline tips OR/AND private messages, then tap/click “Connect Telegram” > tap/click “Start“ in the Telegram app.