Camathon

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:36 am

Ginnyyyy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:50 pm Ohhh good luck too @ggminx I ve been restrategizing as well, but trying it a bit different this time, stay a number of hours logged in and not necesarily staying on till I meet my goals. Goal met comes anyway with the number of hours put in.

Trying for 80hs this week but 20of them are not on cam, just phone. See how it goes 🙂

LATER EDIT: Nope...took a day off already. Broke my streak :)))
Gonna catch some zzzzzs
@@Ginnyyyy you are amazing to do 60 hours on cam! AND with 20 on top on phone?!?!?!! bowing down to you!!!!!!

about the only thing I could do 80 hours/week is writing. so that's what I'm concentrating on doing for the passive side of things...whether it's smut under my pen name or on the vanilla side of things. decided to downgrade some equipment and sell some other equpment to lighten the load when traveling.

I'm doing a combo of $$$ + hours goal. I know from my historical data that if I hit 20-24 live streaming hours weekly, I'll typically hit my goals. It can go up to 34 hours if it's a horrific week or maybe I'm participating in a contest that week and as low as 16 hours on a super great week.

My current strategy is to pile up my hours starting thursdays and hopefully be done by saturday evenings, and actually giving myself until monday nights to finish. before I was only taking tuesdays off. now minimum tuesdays and wednesdays with the aim of sundays-wednesdays for concentrating on passive income.

just got back from my first weekend and it felt so long having that extra day that my mind was so refreshed I actually thought I was coming back from holiday!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a lot of planning done for the passive side of things! so excited about it, it was hard to put my laptop down and just relax instead of research.

beyond that, spent most of the weekend transferring my digital nomad wishlists from all over the web to aliexpress. Been abroad for over a decade and ready for some more adult styled stuff instead of the backpacker vibe I currently have and shed down to only traveling with an overhead bag and an under seat bag.

off the top, aliexpress is going to be $700 in savings before upgrading shipping is involved and I haven't even started on the wardrobe part of the wish list! I also was able some of the wish list items and still save. the wish list was at 5k through amazon and some other direct sites...can't wait to see how low I can get the wish list total by finding things locally and using aliexpress instead of amazon :mrgreen:

want to consolidate my IRL and my cam wardrobe as much as possible (I already do a domme next door wardrobe kind of vibe, but I want it to be even more cougar-like that you'd find IRL. found a few great pieces that will do just the trick and ready to start the search on aliexpress. if I don't find suitable dupes, I'll go for the originals I already have on the pre-consolidated wish list

it's not all about how much we earn...it's about how much we save too :mrgreen:

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:45 pm

aurelia wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:34 pm^^I'm in, although my version of a camathon is not very hardcore. My goal is 10 hours for the weekend; 4 tomorrow at night once the contest starts and then 6 on Superbowl Sunday. Sunday could be a nightmare but I'm trying to discipline myself to stay on even when it's slow AF so worse come to worst (worse come to worse? worst come to worst?) it will be a good practice day.
Well this did not happen. Not even close, my time online says I only did 164 minutes but I don't think that's right, that would only be 2 hours and 44 min and between Sunday and Saturday I'm sure I did closer to 4 hours. Either way this week was too slow for me to even think about continuing my efforts. :cry: My paid % is 49. I basically have next-to-no ability to stay on if it's slow especially if it's at night, upon a lot of research I think my adrenaline is actually chronically way too high and so basically I have patience for.....nothing, and so I'm currently working on lowering it. :?

aka Genoveve
Blackjack304
Reactions:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:34 am

Camathon today. Be nice to have a partner where we both update on our hours and struggles and encourage each other to keep going

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:16 pm

Joining. Six days a week one day off until late March. I have a money goal as usual that I want to complete by my birthday at the end of next month. I'm going to keep my head down and work hard. 12 hour daily in shifts, a lot of breaks, six days a week. I will stay logged in to text and phone for even longer hours if I have to if it means I'll reach my daily goal.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:45 am

hey @KortneyKay :D

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:21 am

ggminx wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:45 am hey @KortneyKay :D
Hey!

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:08 am

6h in. SM disconnects my cam I had to log off. Couldn't find myself at all. Couldn't stay logged in log enough to chat with too many clients. Thankfully I worked LF and a sub tipped $50 before leaving for work, lol. Taking a break, will refresh and log back after I get some rest.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:24 pm

Where are you hustlersss? I've been exhausted sleeping aaallllllll day. Wide awake, Going to take a little time for myself and on I go. Hoping to knock out 12-15h.

Jolie
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:46 am

KortneyKay wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:24 pm Where are you hustlersss? I've been exhausted sleeping aaallllllll day. Wide awake, Going to take a little time for myself and on I go. Hoping to knock out 12-15h.
How many hours did you do on 21 Feb?

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:45 am

Jolie wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:46 am
KortneyKay wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:24 pm Where are you hustlersss? I've been exhausted sleeping aaallllllll day. Wide awake, Going to take a little time for myself and on I go. Hoping to knock out 12-15h.
How many hours did you do on 21 Feb?
6 live, 10 total logged in.