The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:55 am

ep2023 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:27 am sigh

I've been warning everyone of what is coming since the beginning when the war started in March 2020 & no one listened or cared & I was even bullied by girls in the CMD Discord group I think it was.

I'm sorry you are going through this NYMami. And just think of how many people this will hurt so we can't get our money fast if we don't make enough to get paid out.

But this is what the evils are doing, tearing down the entire WORLD.

We've already seen what they did to just this industry blocking them from using texting TTM & SextPanther.

Then you lost your ACH (I think it was) just last year & you had to switch to MassPay.

The evils originally started making their TRILLIONS off of the evil banking system so they control EVERYTHING when it comes to money & the value of anything. Let's just say the entire world.

Unless we ALL fight back TOGETHER, that's it people, the HUMAN RACE IS DONE. I'm not crazy, embellishing or being NEGATIVE, I'm talking about FACTS!!! And you will NOT get these facts from your fake news & NO, the mafia gov't isn't your FRIEND. sigh

This isn't just about banks & merchant accounts, there are TONS of things they are doing to attack us. I have a list a mile long.

Please WAKE UP!!!!

I'm sorry to anyone going through pain right now during this new news.

Hugs
They're too hard headed to listen. I said the same shit about SM and having more eggs and how we're heading towards independency and now they're complaining about how dead their once beloved site is. Oh fucking well.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:59 am

handoverthat wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:12 pm I saw someone on the camgirl subreddit recommend internet modeling in place of it.. like what in the ENTIRE ACTUAL FUCK???!!! This industry is getting scary, girls are being lead astray, I remember on stripperweb there were loads and loads of information on how scummy IM is.
That's the DP service through AW that people were complaining about missing and slow payments back in 2017. This will never end.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:25 am

ChubbyBBW wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:22 pm Well after long Pvt my stream was interrupted, stream ability had disabled and KYC can't be uploaded coz links doesn't works.

I am having the same issue. None of the links are working.

I've tried clearing out my browser's cookies, refreshing the page, logging out and logging back in, using a different browser- nothing is working.

I submitted a support ticket- hopefully they fix it fast.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:29 am

Hey y'all! I was just able to upload my proof of address through Firefox. I don't know if Streamate fixed it for everyone or if it was a browser issue? Right now it says pending.

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:48 am

It's not just SM though, models are complaining about how dead it is on every site. Live cam sex work is not the same was it once was.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:51 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:29 am Hey y'all! I was just able to upload my proof of address through Firefox. I don't know if Streamate fixed it for everyone or if it was a browser issue? Right now it says pending.
I just tried Firefox - it was the same thing redirect to home page. I am wondering if we are sitting in queue or if i't a just a glitch.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:06 am

Esixxx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:51 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:29 am Hey y'all! I was just able to upload my proof of address through Firefox. I don't know if Streamate fixed it for everyone or if it was a browser issue? Right now it says pending.
I just tried Firefox - it was the same thing redirect to home page. I am wondering if we are sitting in queue or if i't a just a glitch.
Did you try Firefox Mobile? That's what I used. Another thing we may need to look out for is that hold SM puts on newbies. There's a chance that they may consider everyone a new and we may need to contact them to have that hold removed.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:10 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:06 am
Did you try Firefox Mobile? That's what I used. Another thing we may need to look out for is that hold SM puts on newbies. There's a chance that they may consider everyone a new and we may need to contact them to have that hold removed.
Some models just uploaded from first attempt and immediately approved. For me even tech support doesn't send an email that they got my mails. Maybe tier 2 models will be released last, I don't know.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:13 am

I just tried it again- on Chrome and now it worked. My status is in pending now.

Do you think that will apply to new model status and payments as well?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:17 am

Esixxx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:13 am

I just tried it again- on Chrome and now it worked. My status is in pending now.

Do you think that will apply to new model status and payments as well?
I don't know for sure, but it's best to check with them instead of getting another surprise next payday.