The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:01 pm

Camgurl wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:21 pm
Seductivegirl wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:42 am Hey ladies, so streamate has always been my main site and served me well. I like that it's based on privates and that footage is not easily leaked or spread. But recently as we all know the traffic has been abysmal. Does anyone know of any other similiar sites going? Token sites are overwhelming and I hate that bots record me all the time, with no real guarantees of earning anything. I feel quite safe and anonymous on Streamate but yeah, the hourly is not what it was even 2 years ago.
Yeah ok I have an answer. I know u said you didn't like token sites but hear me out. Last year SM did the same thing..tanking earnings and shit traffic. I had been splitcamming with SM and I'm Live. Got shit from IM LIVE so I saw my studio..Bolyen Models.. was offering Stripchat. It was a token site but I thought..what the hell. After a few days I learned the ropes and decided to splitcam with SM. Best idea ever! I know earn almost the same or more each day I splitcam SM and SC. I run my shows on SC like I do on SM. I feel like I get wayyyyy longer privates and more of them. I set my tokens around the same price as SM. I get wayyyyy more traffic, tips and shows than I do on SM. It really evens out at the end of the month. I also have NF, sextoanther and skyprivate and other sites going so between all of them I make my gals and the some. Soo .I would recommend Stripchat. I have a tip menu but do not do cum shows unless I go pvt or exclusive. Hope u find something u like! It does take time o build up the regulars but it is so worth it!!
really great feedback. thanks for sharing.
do you worry about the "recording " button they have on strip chat? that has been holding me back
what are your thoughts ladies on this

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:16 pm

bigbum wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:01 pm
Seductivegirl wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:42 am Hey ladies, so streamate has always been my main site and served me well. I like that it's based on privates and that footage is not easily leaked or spread. But recently as we all know the traffic has been abysmal. Does anyone know of any other similiar sites going? Token sites are overwhelming and I hate that bots record me all the time, with no real guarantees of earning anything. I feel quite safe and anonymous on Streamate but yeah, the hourly is not what it was even 2 years ago.
Yeah ok I have an answer. I know u said you didn't like token sites but hear me out. Last year SM did the same thing..tanking earnings and shit traffic. I had been splitcamming with SM and I'm Live. Got shit from IM LIVE so I saw my studio..Bolyen Models.. was offering Stripchat. It was a token site but I thought..what the hell. After a few days I learned the ropes and decided to splitcam with SM. Best idea ever! I know earn almost the same or more each day I splitcam SM and SC. I run my shows on SC like I do on SM. I feel like I get wayyyyy longer privates and more of them. I set my tokens around the same price as SM. I get wayyyyy more traffic, tips and shows than I do on SM. It really evens out at the end of the month. I also have NF, sextoanther and skyprivate and other sites going so between all of them I make my gals and the some. Soo .I would recommend Stripchat. I have a tip menu but do not do cum shows unless I go pvt or exclusive. Hope u find something u like! It does take time o build up the regulars but it is so worth it!!
really great feedback. thanks for sharing.
do you worry about the "recording " button they have on strip chat? that has been holding me back
what are your thoughts ladies on this

Also a reason why I haven’t jumped on the bandwagon. Seems to be a lot of recording on the token sites.

Seductivegirl
Reactions:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:37 am

Thanks so much for the advice!!! Really appreciate it and might well give it a go. Don't know about everyone else, but I found this week the traffic on Streamate has kind of been returning to normal? Don't want to jinx myself but it's definitely much healthier which is truly bizarre for a contest week. Feel like it might actually be worth pushing for this week.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:47 am

Ugghhh arrrhghhhjh!! I am soooo FUKING sick and tired of these SM contests!!! They suuukkkk!! Yeah I had to vent. Christ. I hate them. Traffic blows and less $$$. Help me cam gods!!!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:15 am

Camgurl wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:47 am Ugghhh arrrhghhhjh!! I am soooo FUKING sick and tired of these SM contests!!! They suuukkkk!! Yeah I had to vent. Christ. I hate them. Traffic blows and less $$$. Help me cam gods!!!
I loathe them so much. They're not even contests anymore because they're so often. Just another day, another glitch.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:21 pm

this is brutal my hourly wage is half of what it normally is. with the bonus I will be lucky to boost it to 75% of the usual. this suckkkkssssss

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:46 pm

So far this week has been okay for me. I'm making lower than my usual hourly, and yesterday was DEAD (I made like $12/hour, it was bad), but with the bonus it should work out fine.

Another fucking contest though? Already??? Ugh. I doubt it will be worth it for me to be on. Might only be on SM Sun-Tues and work on my other eggs the rest of the week.

katiebabes
Reactions:

Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:43 pm

Anyone else that uses boelynmodels or mass pay in general for camming get paid today? There’s seems to be a glitch with mass pay transfer not working and I was just wondering if anyone was actually able to get paid at all?

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:24 pm

what about imlive? did you ladies see how you only get like 12% lol. anyone actually have good feedback ?

pippapippa
Reactions:

Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:40 pm

katiebabes wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:43 pm Anyone else that uses boelynmodels or mass pay in general for camming get paid today? There’s seems to be a glitch with mass pay transfer not working and I was just wondering if anyone was actually able to get paid at all?
Masspay is still not working for me, unfortunately.