The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:15 am

SuperPookie wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:49 am Is there anyway to bypass the issue of when someone leaves a show before 30 seconds their name also disappears from the list where it shows who was in the room? I would love to leave notes on these assholes but I can't regardless of how long they sat in my room before trying to peep.
click on his name when he jumps in show straight away, anyway if you can not no enough time lol
you ll remember him next time i never forget

then for my peace! i do not take personally they ll get banned everywhere and it is not fun anymore for them! it is just trolling around. 1st time they ll 2nd one they get banned!

i hate themmmmm but yeah they are part of the game unfortunately
i m sorry for them! probably frustrated and broke.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:50 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:49 am Is there anyway to bypass the issue of when someone leaves a show before 30 seconds their name also disappears from the list where it shows who was in the room? I would love to leave notes on these assholes but I can't regardless of how long they sat in my room before trying to peep.
Click on their name as soon as they enter the pvt so the window with their info/notes pops up. You can write notes in it after they leave. You can do it while they're sitting out in the free chat before they enter too, I do that a lot since if they're out there there's a big chance they're going to jump in to try and spy.

What I have been doing lately since we don't have the separate block from room/block from messages options anymore in our blocked list is keep a Notepad page open on my desktop and I just copy and paste the user info of everyone who enters my shows and if they leave pvt or exclu without spending I just go and block them manually afterwards.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:00 pm

double
Last edited by Genoveve on Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:01 pm

Click on their name as soon as they enter the pvt so the window with their info/notes pops up. You can write notes in it after they leave. You can do it while they're sitting out in the free chat before they enter too, I do that a lot since if they're out there there's a big chance they're going to jump in to try and spy.

What I have been doing lately since we don't have the separate block from room/block from messages options anymore in our blocked list is keep a Notepad page open on my desktop and I just copy and paste the user info of everyone who enters my shows onto it and if they leave pvt or exclu without spending I just go and block them manually afterwards.

aka Genoveve
Seductivegirl
Reactions:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:11 am

I always click on a person's name when they enter a show. That way if they leave before the 30 seconds I can still make a note. Works for me :)

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:58 am

Thank you ladies!

sandy
Reactions:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:00 pm

Does anyone know how we can block users after they enter our room now that the good old bennyh url doesn't seem to work anymore?

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:04 pm

good ol' benny finally let us down rofl. 😂. if someone finds the new url pls share haha

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:48 pm

sandy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:00 pm Does anyone know how we can block users after they enter our room now that the good old bennyh url doesn't seem to work anymore?
Kindly posted by Genoveve:

viewtopic.php?t=335

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:27 am

Is anybody making money today 😭 why is the site so bad lately??