Adult Model And Cosplayer Arrested For Stabbing Boyfriend

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:12 am

Adult Model Two Thorned Rose has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death. They both just bought a house a year ago in Tampa according to the Tampa Bay Times. Life sure does come at you fast and hard sometimes. This is terrible. I don't know her at all but she was definitely one of the adult content creators I admired. She really got into it and put out some cool stuff.

https://twitter.com/TwoThornedRose/stat ... 75808?s=19

Supposedly ManyVids has already pulled her account from their website. From what I've read so far it doesn't look good for her. She waited four hours before she called the cops and there's audio surveillance of the incident. Again this is terrible.
RIVERVIEW — When Melissa Rose Turner called 911, she told the dispatcher she found her boyfriend’s cold, bloody body on the back patio of the couple’s Riverview home.

Turner, 26, said she tried to revive 25-year-old Matthew Trussler but didn’t know what had happened to him.

She later changed her story and detectives found chilling surveillance footage that captured audio of a heated argument. Within hours, Turner was charged with murder.

In fact, an arrest report says, Turner stabbed Trussler. She told Hillsborough sheriff’s detectives that “things escalated” during a fight the morning of Oct. 18, the report says. She waited four hours to call for help.
Source

A few days before she sub-tweeted some insensitive prick on Twitter. Mostly about toxic relationships not being easy to walk away from. :cry:
https://twitter.com/TwoThornedRose/stat ... 05440?s=19

Me thinks this is going to come up in her defense. None of us know exactly what happened that night. And I'm a little disappointed to see some of the responses coming from other models. But it is the internet.