The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:48 am

CarmenRose wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:39 pm I'm sure we have all been here. You're sick and you are fighting the urge to work but your body is saying to rest. I think rest is the best choice.

A three hour nap did wonders. Still not getting on. LOL
I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Rest is the best medicine!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:12 am

@yummybrownfox🤩 You are really here? I was just wondering about you. I saw that you left an emoji on my giant zucchini post. It's so nice to see you here! You were missed!

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:37 am

That 3 months flew past and I'm behind on some personal savings goals. Back in late April I made a 6 month calendar. I made sure I stuck it to the wall in my bedroom to remind myself of goals and important dates I need to execute. I did a lot. but money matters to me and I have a lot to catch up on. Just thinking of these next 3 months and hype focusing to make sure I finish everything strong. 12 weeks to go.

Finished a goal today that was annoying me for weeks. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. It's the only thing on my mind right now.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:42 pm

I had posted this in sick girls but I guess I'm not really sick. I tripped over a defect on my daughter's sidewalk yesterday. I was carrying a comforter that was blocking my view. I lunged forward landed on my right side. The only visible injuries I have is road rash on my chin and some cuts on my hand. Soreness all down my left side and a headache. I feel much better than yesterday. I'm lucky I didn't break anything or have worse injuries. I'm still going to stream but I know I will get a million questions about my chin.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:42 pm I had posted this in sick girls but I guess I'm not really sick. I tripped over a defect on my daughter's sidewalk yesterday. I was carrying a comforter that was blocking my view. I lunged forward landed on my right side. The only visible injuries I have is road rash on my chin and some cuts on my hand. Soreness all down my left side and a headache. I feel much better than yesterday. I'm lucky I didn't break anything or have worse injuries. I'm still going to stream but I know I will get a million questions about my chin.
Ouch! Glad you didn't break anything. You are a trooper!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:46 am

Thank you. I'm doing fine now. They made me retire my flip flops to the trash lol. Nobody even commented about my chin. They must have been looking slightly lower.🥸

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:41 am

^^^^ OMG that sounds horrible! glad you're ok now @CarmenRose

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:58 am

hair has been getting super crazy dried out this summer being lucky enough to stay by the beach! i had to find some conditioner, which was surprisingly difficult. ended up on the only hair mask available in the shop and had to share bc the results are awesome!

gaia crema ristrutturante (in case anyone has seen it around and hasn't tried. surprisingly good for being so inexpensive)

https://www.google.com/search?q=gaia+cr ... nt=gws-wiz

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:47 am

I need some help unravelling the mysteries of the universe- what's the behind the kink of the guys that like SPH but appear not to have a little dick?

I just did a show with a guy that seemed average size and wanted JOI and SPH- I did my usually spiel and just made it funny.
Do they secretly want a little dick or us to react- with "you aren't small"

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:49 am

Esixxx wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:47 am I need some help unravelling the mysteries of the universe- what's the behind the kink of the guys that like SPH but appear not to have a little dick?

I just did a show with a guy that seemed average size and wanted JOI and SPH- I did my usually spiel and just made it funny.
Do they secretly want a little dick or us to react- with "you aren't small"
I think it's that thing that there's always someone with a bigger better whatever out there...in this case, a dick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: