Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:02 am

I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:02 am

I just keep getting disconnected. I'm really getting stressed as I need $ and I can't even stream.

katiebabes
Reactions:

Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:29 am

wonderland1 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:11 pm ^^ This has been happening off and on for me on my mobile device the past few weeks (blurring). Sometimes they're blurred, sometimes they are not. No statement from SM that I have ever seen but I am not "in the know" like some folks are. Today, it is blurred on my laptop for the first time but not on my phone. Weird....I have more to say about this but would rather discuss in Verified.
hi how do you join the verified thread?

Simsplayer
Reactions:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:11 am

Ask @EtherealMOD. She's pretty quick to handle everything x

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:10 pm

Been having some tech issues this week (to no one's surprise...). 80% of the time when a guy tries to go exclusive, I click accept and it doesn't go through and he has to try again. Some guys had their sound cut off when they turned their camera on. I'm not going to bother reporting it to the SM team as their tech support is a hassle. Unless it's keeping me from my money, I'm just going to wait it out.

Traffic has been steady, but aside from a couple of 10 minute shows, I've been getting to my goal in $3 increments with super short shows. Making rent 90 seconds at a time, let's goooo!😭 It's a struggle but, considering it's still a contest week, I'll take it.

RuthStrawberry
Reactions:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:31 am

Does anyone have a hack for C2C ? I have to scroll down to see the customers full screen, but if he types in the chat box the screen moves up (scrolls up) so I can't see the customer's image? I tried using pop out more for C2C when this issue started months ago but that then turned the audio off.

Am I missing something?
Last edited by RuthStrawberry on Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panthera
Reactions:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:09 am

RuthStrawberry wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:31 am Does anyone have a hack for C2C ? I have to scroll down to see the customers full screen, but if he types in the chat box the screen moves up (scrolls up) so I can't see the customer's image? I tried using pop out more for C2C when this issue started months ago but that then turned the audio off.

Am I missing something?
I am pressing Ctrl and - to zoom out on the page, so the cam2cam can fit on my screen. That makes the writing smaller as well though, but usually in c2c they are talking so.. it works for me.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:33 am

@Panthera What a brilliant idea! That has been driving me bonkers. Thank you for sharing.

ZaraSutra
Reactions:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:25 pm

RuthStrawberry wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:31 am Does anyone have a hack for C2C ? I have to scroll down to see the customers full screen, but if he types in the chat box the screen moves up (scrolls up) so I can't see the customer's image? I tried using pop out more for C2C when this issue started months ago but that then turned the audio off.

Am I missing something?
It turns the audio off for some reason for me too, but if you look on the customer's popped out C2C window, there should be a microphone icon on their screen that has a slash through it. Click that and it should unmute them.

Super weird that it mutes them by default when you pop their window out? Also annoying how the popped out window is not even long enough, so then you have to drag the corners of the window to make it big enough (vertically) to see what's happening.

Panthera
Reactions:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:52 am

CarmenRose wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:33 am @Panthera What a brilliant idea! That has been driving me bonkers. Thank you for sharing.
you are most welcome! xx