The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:37 pm

izshadow wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:02 am Have a job interview tomorrow with another phone sex company. I haven't had an interview for one in years. I'm super excited and super nervous at the same time. Camming is killing me with how bad it has been. At least PSO work has stayed fairly consistent for me so I think if I add another company in my basket that still has traffic coming on to their lines, I can breathe again cause at least I would be getting some type of income compared to the pennies I'm getting on SM right now.

Update - I think I got the job! The lady I spoke to wants me on board, sent me over the paperwork, I filled it out and just sent it back. She will let the office know they have paperwork to review and if all goes well with my paperwork, I'll be good to go! She said it could take a couple days though. I just have to get SM to somehow work for me the rest of the dang month and then I can breath working for this company and my other PSO companies come July. Then SM will just be here and there instead of stressing every afternoon and evening on cam.
What about a regular at home call center job? My friend said they hire anyone and people with no experience start at like $13-$14 an hour. She said she used to just sit on her couch and work and was even able to work while sick because it was so easy.

aka Genoveve
seashell
Reactions:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:44 pm

I'm working on my subscription sites (OnlyFans, LoyalFans, & Slushy) and my brain is melting from creating content & marketing. I had no idea how much work and strategy goes into these things.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:27 pm

Genoveve wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:37 pm What about a regular at home call center job? My friend said they hire anyone and people with no experience start at like $13-$14 an hour. She said she used to just sit on her couch and work and was even able to work while sick because it was so easy.
I unfortunately don't have any experience these past 20 years outside the adult industry. Plus I have gotten so used to being my own person, I don't think I can ever do a boss or schedule ever again with more mainstream work. I did get the job and can finally swing away from camming. I'll stay "active" to keep my account going and maybe get some money here and there but so far so good (knock on wood, please no jinxing!) but even my dog has been more calm since I started working the added chat line to my basket. I just pray this works out long term. It is always so hard to tell at the start cause you have that new girl status and guys flock to the new girls.

Ladybuggie
Reactions:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:20 am

I was searching around the forum wondering if there's a thread on camming while chronically ill/ disabled. I seem to remember that stripperweb had at least one, but I'm unsure if the archived thread was posted here or not ( I can't find it if so!).

I just got recently diagnosed with thyroid issues (still untreated) to add to my endometriosis, and was looking for tips/support on how to make the most of your time and energy camming when you're not feeling your best (more like your worst lol).

I'm not sure if others would be interested, but I would love to have a space for us less-than-healthy cammodels to share ideas, tips and support xx

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:58 pm

Hey @Ladybuggie you are more than welcome to post your thoughts and updates in this thread, but you're correct it's probably best to have a designated spot for that. Unfortunately I got distracted and forgot to add the Sick Girl Camming Thread, BUT it's here now! I added several post from the og threads from Stripperweb including a link to the archives. Please feel free to continue the conversation there because it's important and I don't want us to be discarded and erased. 💗

Here's the thread:

viewtopic.php?p=4237#p4237
Ladybuggie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:20 am I was searching around the forum wondering if there's a thread on camming while chronically ill/ disabled. I seem to remember that stripperweb had at least one, but I'm unsure if the archived thread was posted here or not ( I can't find it if so!).

I just got recently diagnosed with thyroid issues (still untreated) to add to my endometriosis, and was looking for tips/support on how to make the most of your time and energy camming when you're not feeling your best (more like your worst lol).

I'm not sure if others would be interested, but I would love to have a space for us less-than-healthy cammodels to share ideas, tips and support xx

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:59 am

Lovense gets it. They truly understand.

Ladybuggie
Reactions:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:56 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:58 pm Hey @Ladybuggie you are more than welcome to post your thoughts and updates in this thread, but you're correct it's probably best to have a designated spot for that. Unfortunately I got distracted and forgot to add the Sick Girl Camming Thread, BUT it's here now! I added several post from the og threads from Stripperweb including a link to the archives. Please feel free to continue the conversation there because it's important and I don't want us to be discarded and erased. 💗

Here's the thread:

viewtopic.php?p=4237#p4237

Thank you so much! That's great =) I really appreciate having a space like that on here, cause sometimes it gets very lonely and you feel like a failure that I can't keep up with others / with my old self.

I'll check it out and continue the chat when I have a little energy later on <3 xx

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:08 am

driving my partner insane after watching some videos on how to roll your clothes for more efficient packing and have now leveled up...i figured out i can roll just about anything, plastic bags, eyeglass cloths, anything that's rollable guys...i can't stop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm a rolling maniac

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:09 pm

LOL reminds me of the song "keep rollin rollin rollin.. by limp bizkit lol

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:19 pm

Alcaraz was amazing to watch against Novak... Damn... At 20 too!