What things do you do in preparation for a stream?

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:54 pm

What are some of your favorite (or necessary) things you like to do before a stream, leading up to finally hitting stream? Could be everything from makeup, to tech, to necessary (prepping for how you'll feed yourself when you're gonna be doing a long stream, planning for anything else you gotta do responsibility wise, maybe check up on kids, etc), to fun (preparing your games for the show, etc), the sexy of course (laying out lingerie, putting on lingerie), to setup (white board with tks price, etc), basically any and all of it? Also post stream (maybe you take a look at your earnings, analyze them, draw comparisons, basically bookkeep for yourself)

seashell
Reactions:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:50 am

I'm still getting back into the flow, of camming full-time, so it's interesting to think about this. My main prep is making sure that my makeup & outfit are cute, and that my toys are ready to go, next to my bed.

I listen to some music and sometimes watch other camgirls to get in the mood.

Afterward, I bookkeep and enter my earnings into a spreadsheet.

handoverthat
Reactions:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:22 am

seashell wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:50 am I'm still getting back into the flow, of camming full-time, so it's interesting to think about this. My main prep is making sure that my makeup & outfit are cute, and that my toys are ready to go, next to my bed.

I listen to some music and sometimes watch other camgirls to get in the mood.

Afterward, I bookkeep and enter my earnings into a spreadsheet.
Ooh, is there a certain spreadsheet method you use? I know I need to get better at this

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:34 pm

I feel better if I have been sitting at my computer for a bit before I actually log on so I sit down at it and play solitaire and browse the forums and listen to youtube videos for a while doing my hair and makeup in between. This can take 40 min to like 2+ hours lol.

aka Genoveve
seashell
Reactions:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:32 pm

Mine is pretty basic, I've been using Google Sheets to track my income for years. I just make different columns for each of my income streams, and do a sum at the end for the daily & monthly totals.

It does help with taxes, and also makes me feel satisfied at the end of the night, seeing all those numbers in one place 😊

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:13 am

nothing special, gym before for sure! i could not otherwise! breaky! and then some makeup and i stream straight away! many time my outfit is already out from the day before! i don t need to put my self in a mental space! it is like routine ahah same as my training! emotionless! :) just do it

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:34 am

Shower, throw on my favorite sensual and money focused music. Beautify myself, meditate and manifest, do a photo shoot while the make up is perfect to help generate marketing for each shift, and hop on.