Is camsoda a studio?

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:57 pm

I don't want to get sucked into a studio. I read camsoda is good for bbw and feels like mfc, does this still hold true? And can you succeed on there if you're bbw but without an ass/pancake butt?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:21 am

handoverthat wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:57 pm I don't want to get sucked into a studio. I read camsoda is good for bbw and feels like mfc, does this still hold true? And can you succeed on there if you're bbw but without an ass/pancake butt?
As far as I know Camsoda isn't a studio.

Here is the model sign up page
https://www.camsoda.com/models

I'm not sure how BBW's do on the site but it looks like they're at least THICK FRIENDLY. Typically if you're lacking in one area you can make up for it somewhere else. If you have a flat ass, then learn your angles and work your boobs. If you're flat chested then work on your dirty talk or whatever.

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:02 pm

Bumping to see if anyone has experience w/Camsoda.

I signed up when they were a new site (years ago) and the process was easy. Never streamed there.

I'm considering alternatives to SC. I cammed on Naked.com back in the day and liked the token atmosphere & made better money than SM on many days.

Chargebacks may be a thing on camsoda, not sure.

Thanks everyone!

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:47 am

I did a bit on soda back a few years ago. it is thick friendly ppl love asses there it seems?
it was easy to sign up, support is decent , there are no charge backs as far as I recall
customers are very nice on there nicer than most sites. they actually reward nice users which is cool.
I can't say I made much money on there. like $20 a on a good day.
it was easy to sign up and stream.
might be worth a try.

handoverthat
Reactions:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:30 am

ViaFlaminia wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:02 pm Bumping to see if anyone has experience w/Camsoda.

I signed up when they were a new site (years ago) and the process was easy. Never streamed there.

I'm considering alternatives to SC. I cammed on Naked.com back in the day and liked the token atmosphere & made better money than SM on many days.

Thanks everyone!
you're considering alternatives to cam soda or strip chat?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:19 pm

handoverthat wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:30 am
ViaFlaminia wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:02 pm Bumping to see if anyone has experience w/Camsoda.

Thanks everyone!
you're considering alternatives to cam soda or strip chat?
She's looking for alternatives to SC aka StripChat.