The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Mon May 29, 2023 11:03 pm

SoloDesire wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:57 pm Support just responded with this:

"Thank you for your report. We are still investigating this issue and do not yet know the cause. There does not appear to be anything wrong on your side, but if we need you to do anything we will let you know.

We hope to have everything back to normal so as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience."

So I don't think I'll be getting the full amount I'm owed for that tip, but I am still keeping my GOLD menu turned off to keep it from happening again.
I'm glad that they seem to have turned off the gold menu until they can get that ish fixed.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Tue May 30, 2023 7:13 am

Ooooh joy contest all week. Translation..no shows and nothing but glitches. I can't even remember how many times I've been disconnected today and shitty nitrates all over the place. I really am starting to hate and loath SM for a passion. Been on for years. Starting to see it in a new light and not worth the frustration!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue May 30, 2023 8:19 pm

Trying to upload a video. :|

pippapippa
Reactions:

Tue May 30, 2023 10:09 pm

My hourly is roughly $10 less than normal this week and I got kicked off three times in about fifteen mins before I logged off a bit ago.

zeusydoo
Reactions:
Tue May 30, 2023 11:03 pm

Well I have been continually disconnected for the last hour, member was charged for being in pvt and he was in guest chat, members complaining about being logged out all the time , right now its a cluster fuck

EDIT....There was an outage, thats why we were all having problems
Last edited by zeusydoo on Wed May 31, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed May 31, 2023 12:16 am

A discord thread mentioned the site was down and glitching really bad tonight so it is not just you. I almost streamed tonight but glad I didnt.

Also, I low key thought when I opened the SM message today that they were gonna offer some sort of compensation for this whole week of clusterfucks, like waiving the 25 hr requirement, anything, really, HA!....Nope, instead they say 25% bonus payment may be delayed. I am just fortunate enough to not be one of the people who was needing that to make rent. Sheesh....smdh...

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:08 am

@wonderland1 Compensation? Thank you for the laugh. It was much needed. :lol:

Seriously, I feel bad for all of us right now. I'm glad we have each other to talk to. You guys are the best.

It's hard but I'm hanging in. My hourly is way down but this is how I'm coping. Think back to last week or the week before when things were going well. It will be back to normal before you know it. Then we can rack up some hours to make it up.

pattycakes29
Reactions:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:34 am

Don't forget to test out different browsers when you're slow and on contest time. I switched over to firefox for the first time in a few months and noticed a drastic difference for contest. Microsoft has been my money maker for a while, sometimes it's chrome, and during contests it's up in the air which works best. Give each about 10-15 minutes of test time when it's super dead. You'll be able to notice which one gives you traffic pretty fast. Hope that helps.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:16 am

pattycakes29 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:34 am Don't forget to test out different browsers when you're slow and on contest time. I switched over to firefox for the first time in a few months and noticed a drastic difference for contest. Microsoft has been my money maker for a while, sometimes it's chrome, and during contests it's up in the air which works best. Give each about 10-15 minutes of test time when it's super dead. You'll be able to notice which one gives you traffic pretty fast. Hope that helps.
This is brilliant. Thank you so much.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Wed May 31, 2023 11:06 am

Can't log on this morning.